Audi Stevens Creek

New 866-491-7270
Used 866-491-7269
Service 866-517-9714

Setting Dreams Into Motion

I bought my car in 20 minutes ...

by from Los Angeles |

I'm one of those people who prefer the simplicity and convenience of the online shopping. Unfortunately, cars are not sold online yet. However, thanks to Cassandra Crawford I had the best car buying experience, After discussing all details over the phone/emails, I came to the dealership to complete the paperwork. All documents were already prepared and the car was ready. So it took me literally just 20-30 min to sign everything, get a car's overview and drive away. During the whole process not only was Cassandra extremely professional, helpful and attentive, but she was making you feel like an old friend with your best interests in mind. Thank you Cassandra!

Great experience

by from Palo Alto ca |

Best car buying experience ever. Cassandra Crawford was terrific. All went smoothly. Love the car and the service. Nice ladies room

Great Service

by from Sunnvale, CA |

I got my Audi 2015 Q5 yesterday and got excellent service from Cassandra Crawford. She was awesome, offered us the best deal. made us comfortable We werent sure if we will buy the car but she made us extremely comfortable and it was a pleasure to buy a car from her. She stayed back late for us and made sure we got what we wanted. I am glad we worked with Cassandra. Thank you!!

GREAT SERVICE!!!!

by from PALO ALTO |

GREAT EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE. PROMPT CARE AND ATTENTIVE STAFF

Best car buying experience ever

by from Morgan hill, ca |

Cassandra Crawford was amazing in ensuring my Audi car purchase was a success. I visited a few dealerships/brands and ultimately went with Audi because of service and the obvious love of the car. I appreciate the straight forward approach (I hate feeling pushed by sales). It was an extremely professional and friendly environment! I highly recommend her and her staff! They are fast, efficient and accommodating. Over the years, this is by far the best car buying experience I've had.

Moved to Audi from BMW and Happy!

by from San Jose, CA |

Francisco "Cisco" was our sales guy and he was great! He moved quickly, answered every one of our questions honestly and without hesitation, and truly made the buying process easier on me than I've ever experienced before. He knew the inventory and the cars we test drove inside and out. He waited in line for Finance while we waited in the lounge with a TV, only to be greeted by Cisco with our paperwork all ready for signature. Before leaving the lot Cisco filled the car up with gas -- on Audi's time -- such a high note to walk away from the buying experience on. We have always had BMWs in our family and this is our first Audi. We would absolutely go back to Stevens Creek Audi to buy again, and we just might do that again soon!

Great purchase experience

by from Foster City, Ca |

Recently we started looking for a new car for my wife. Upon extensive research and visits to many car dealers, we've decided on the Audi Q5. When we called around, we found low inventory in all locations, and not much effort in getting us the car that we wanted. However, that all changed once we came across Audi of Stevens Creek. I started working with Cassandra Crawford, who from the very beginning was extremely helpful, accessible and responsive to all my emails and phone calls. Yesterday we actually picked up the car - the paperwork took only few minutes (I pre submitted my credit application at Cassandra's recommendation), so the deal was done quickly. However, after that, Cassandra took great amount of time to explain everything about the car in great detail to my wife and me, ending with a truly GREAT delivery experience. If you are looking for a new Audi - Cassandra at Stevens Creek is absolutely the best!!!!

Stevens Creek

by from San Jose |

I bought my 2014 Audi A4 from Jon Cornelius and the whole experience was easy. He found the car I wanted, took care of a transportation issue that came up when a semi hit the car carrier, and got me the perfect deal!

My first Audi at Stevens Creek

by from San Jose |

I recently purchased my 2014 Audi A5 and worked with salesperson Tenzin Soepa. He was great in helping me finding the exact model that I wanted. Friendly and professional service. Overall well satisfied and happy with my purchase.

Great Service Center!

by from S.C., CA |

After having a breakdown near Santa Cruz, I had my Audi towed to the Steven's Creek dealership for repair the next day. Sean Williams filed a claim with my extended warranty and made sure I had a loaner, either from Hertz or the dealership lot. He was incredibly helpful and made sure I was up to date on the progress of the repairs and even helped me determine if parts from receipts of prior repairs were OEM. I was very impressed with the service provided and would come here again if I lived closer.

Awesome Audi Dealer

by from Sunnyvale,CA |

Worked with Cassandra Crawford, and had the best car buying experience I have ever had. It was simple, straight forward and quick. I asked about a specific car via email, drove down to the dealer and test drove it, discussed and agreed to terms, signed the paperwork and drove the car home that evening. And to make a great experience even better, their service department is totally great. Owning an Audi from Stevens Creek has been a totally enjoyable experience - I will definitely continue to use and buy vehicles from this dealer.