Audi Stevens Creek

New 866-491-7270
Used 866-491-7269
Service 866-517-9714

Setting Dreams Into Motion

I bought my car in 20 minutes ...

by from Los Angeles |

I'm one of those people who prefer the simplicity and convenience of the online shopping. Unfortunately, cars are not sold online yet. However, thanks to Cassandra Crawford I had the best car buying experience, After discussing all details over the phone/emails, I came to the dealership to complete the paperwork. All documents were already prepared and the car was ready. So it took me literally just 20-30 min to sign everything, get a car's overview and drive away. During the whole process not only was Cassandra extremely professional, helpful and attentive, but she was making you feel like an old friend with your best interests in mind. Thank you Cassandra!

stevens creek audi

by from los gatos, ca |

been with audi now almost 10 years with nothing but outstanding service at Stevens Creek it was time for a new Lease and Cassandra Crawford and her team took me through that process efficiently and painlessly i had considered maybe looking at other cars to see if there was a 'deal' out there, but i decided risk loosing the service I have received over the years at Stevens Creek Audi was not worth the risk

Stress-free and painless car shopping

by from San Ramon, CA |

The Audi internet shopping system really works! Salesperson, Cassandra Crawford, was quick to respond and was very thorough in providing me all the info I needed to know that my hubby and I were ready to make a trip to the dealership (which I dread!). I was even more pleased with our visit. Cassandra was not overbearing nor pushy. She helped us do the math so we could assess every option. I must say that she is not just like any other sales person.

great service

by from FREMONT CA |

CASSANDRA CRAWFORD WAS GREAT, BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, CLEAN FACILITY AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. SHE WENT THE EXTRA DISTANCE ON HER DAY OFF TO MAKE MY DEAL HAPPEN AND AT A BETTER PRICE. THANK YOU

What an awesome car shopping experience!!

by from Campbell, CA |

My car lease was ending soon and I wanted to buy a car which I can be proud of and still fit my budget. I checked out the Audi Steven's Creek Website and made enquiries on the new A3. Cassandra Crawford responded back to me almost immediately and gave me several options. Upon making an appointment with Cassandra, she took the time to go over the options I have and she also gave useful advise & tips which was extremely valuable in my decision making process. Dealing with Cassandra Crawford was phenomenal and she made my car shopping experince seamless. I'm now a proud owner of an A3 & an Audi fan, thanks to Cassandra Crawford.

What an awesome car shopping experience

by from Campbell, CA |

Best Audi dealership in Bay area HANDS DOWN!!!

by from Fremont CA |

This is the Audi best dealership in Bay area period. Cassandra is one of the most aggressive sales person i have met. She is on top of her game and her team with Maria fischer in finance will give you the best Audi experience you need for a luxury brand like Audi. Audi livermore and Palo alto needs to take some sales lessons from there guys, both of them just want to make money and treat customers with no courtesy. I wish best of luck to Audi Stevens creek and would definitely come here for my next Audi.

Did not receive any help or assistance at all

by from Santa Clara ,ca |

Went in interested in the new 2015 a3. Looked through the lot and went inside the showroom only to leave 10 minutes later. I was headed to the receptionist for assistance and as she went to greet me it was actually for the Asian man behind me. Feeling let down I left. Hopefully the people at Audi Palo Alto or Livermore will better assist me.

service beyond satisfied!

by from folsom, ca |

Cassandra Crawford made my experience at Audi Stevens Creek the most enjoyable car buying experience I've had hands down. She went above and beyond to make a deal to my likings and a payment I couldn't have imagined getting anywhere else! Thorough, efficient, determined would sum her up. A true asset to her dealership! She explained everything right down to the decimal point. Strongly recommend visiting her at Stevens Creek. The dealership is amazing with a huge selection I've not found at any other Audi in the greater norcal area.

Great experience

by from Palo Alto ca |

Best car buying experience ever. Cassandra Crawford was terrific. All went smoothly. Love the car and the service. Nice ladies room

Great Service

by from Sunnvale, CA |

I got my Audi 2015 Q5 yesterday and got excellent service from Cassandra Crawford. She was awesome, offered us the best deal. made us comfortable We werent sure if we will buy the car but she made us extremely comfortable and it was a pleasure to buy a car from her. She stayed back late for us and made sure we got what we wanted. I am glad we worked with Cassandra. Thank you!!