Lexus of Stevens Creek

Used 888-593-4094
Service 888-205-1879

Great customer service

by from San Bruno, CA |

The sales team was great and very helpful. I will be sending my friends there from now on.. Thanks guys I love my GS

Very Enjoyable Experience

by from Saratoga, CA |

Haley Frandy contacted me immediately. She was a wonderful person to work with. The time she spent answering my questions and gave me a detailed training on how to operate the vehicle. If she represents Steven's Creek customer service level I am glad that I picked the right one to do business with.

profetionals

by from mountain view california |

George and joseph were very helfpful lessthan 2 hours out with anew gs after sale service is impecable

Terrible Receptionist

by from san jose, CA |

My family went in to test drive a car and the dealership was understaffed. The receptionist was who we first approached and from the beginning was very rude and unwelcoming to us. We were basically asked to leave because of how busy they were. When we asked her simply if someone would approach us if we waited and looked around, she again responded to us in a very arrogant, unwelcoming and rude tone of voice. I then went to the sales manager who was nice enough to take the time to take us out, after noticing my frustration. All in all, the worst customer service from a Lexus dealership we have ever experienced (we already own two lexus cars). If you happen to go here, be sure to approach someone other than this woman who clearly doesn't understand what it takes to run a good business.