Byers Mazda of Dublin

2455 Billingsley Rd, Columbus, OH 43235

New 888-377-6061
Used 866-799-2516
Service 888-802-6361

Byers Dublin Mazda "Your Hometown Team!"

Great Experience Buying My First Car

by from Denver, CO |

I found a car I wanted to purchase on Autotrader (new 2013 Mazda Miata RHT in black) and called the dealership to get more information and see if it was still available. Jeff Rettinger answered my call and ended up being the person I worked with during the buying process. It was a wonderful experience, in a situation that could have been very shady as I was coming from Denver, Colorado to purchase the car. Jeff was wonderful to work with, honest, held the car for me, negotiated price over the phone, worked out loans and everything in advance, and overall just helped make the experience very transparent, easy, and fluid. He even gave me advanced notice that I would have to pay Denver taxes, so I saved back a bit of my downpayment so I could pay that later in Colorado (which if he had not let me know this I would have had to cough up an extra 2-3k a month later unaware). I would definitely recommend Jeff and this dealership. It was a great experience and honestly just really refreshing for a car dealership to be so honest and easy to work with. I ended up shipping my car due to winter snow storms and Jeff worked with me through that process as well. My car arrived in perfect condition about a week later in Colorado. A++ to Byers!

Amazing service team!

by from Delaware, oh |

We took my 2007 mazdaspeed3 in for a bad VVT and it repaired under an extended warranty which can sometimes be a hassle but Mike made it very easy. The service was done quickly and professionally. We were also given timely updates as to what was happening during the repair. We love this team and would recommend you go them for all Mazda service needs!

These guys are excellent

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I currently own a 2008 Mazdaspeed 3, and a lot of the work I do on my own however when there is something that needs to be done by the master techs I do not hesitate to take it there. A lot of the time I even bring it in for its regular oil changes to make it a little easier on me. I deal with Mike all the time and he finds a way to get me in and right back out with absolutely no problems and almost no wait at all. He is also happy to answer any questions that you may have and does everything he can to help.

good experience

by from Dublin, Oh |

Just bought a mazdaspeed3 from Jeff at byers mazda. It was a great experience. Jeff was very nice, helpful, and most importantly not pushy. He mase the whole process enjoyable and not stressful.

sport car dreams fulfilled

by from Sunbury, Ohio |

My wife and I went into look for a Mazda retractable Top and found a gem. The facilities was clean and everyone was friendly. Jeff, sales associate, greeded us, but did not crowd or pressure. We found our gem, the dream of my wife, and we were set up for a test drive....not a few minutes test drive, Jeff told us take our time and come back in a few hours. Jeff let his great product do the work for him. When we came back I asked Jeff for no games and give me his bottom dollar. He did and we shook hands. We met with Russ in finance and did our bussiness. Everything Russ walk us through and was helpful and honest. After a few hours of working together with two wonderful Gentlemen, who know how to treat a person; let just say we all worked to gather to fulfill a dream of a wonderful lady, my wife. Thank you for giving us a wonderful buying experence..

2013 Mazda3- great experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I highly recommend Byers Mazda. I did a majority of my research using their website before I even went to lot and had a good idea of what I wanted. Jeff Rettinger took amazing care of me and made the buying process smooth. He listened to what I needed and worked with me to make sure I left satisfied. I am extremely happy with my new Mazda and the great service I received at Byers.

Easy as pie!

by from Dublin, OH |

I just finished purchasing my second car from Byers Mazda. After having a wonderful experience back in 2006, they were the first on my list when I started car shopping again. Jeff Rettinger did a fantastic job at delivering the high quality service that I expected. He was fun to work with, knowledgeable, low-pressure and I was immediately comfortable with him. I also appreciated the service I got from the finance department. That's typically the least fun part of the process, but he had me laughing while still delivering solid advice. Thanks so much for making it so easy!

Love my purchase, Jeff is awesome!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I found this dealership first on Auto Trader because I was looking to trade in my 2003 Mazda Protege5. I chose Byers Mazda because what better place to trade in a Mazda than a Mazda dealership right? They were also located just around the corner from where I live, which was also a plus. I eventually saw and feel in love with a beautiful Nissan Rogue they had in there used inventory and was very eager to inquire. Jeff R. was my Sales Representative. Awesome, funny and very patient guy. He helped me through the entire process from beginning to end. I asked my step father and mom to tag along on my visit because this would only be my 2nd car and my first time buying from a dealership. Jeff and the rest of the staff made us feel very welcome, even at close to closing time. We test drove the Rogue. The quality, features and price could NOT be beat so I decided to purchase. The trade-in + financing application and process was quick and easy. I walked in with a trades at 7pm and had another car by 930! My parents even said they'd never seen a car deal go so smooth and my mom was jealous that she didn't get her Mazda CX7 from Byers Mazda(Haha). Thank you so very much to Jeff and the rest of the staff for staying late and helping me through my car purchase. Your service, time and care are greatly appreciated. I would definitely recommend coming to Byers Mazda for your next car. You guys are amazing!

Great Service, Great Dealership

by from Pickerington, Ohio |

We found a van that we were interested in online. The next day we called Jeff Rettinger and made an appointment to test drive. (you don't have to make an appointment-we did because we have two special needs children and waiting can be extremely difficult) From the test drive to the final paperwork the process was very easy. Not only did they have a kids area in both buildings, but when my kids started to get restless, they put the TV on kids shows. They also brought out cookies for the kids! Clean restrooms and snack machine area's. We really appreciated how welcome everyone made us feel -no matter how loud the kids became. Jeff even called the next day to see how we were enjoying our purchase!

Mazda CX5 purchase

by from Vanlue, Oh |

I don't usually like going in to car dealerships, but Byers seemed to pretty good. The salesman seemed to know a lot about the vehicle, and answered all of my questions. The final part of the transaction seemed to take a little longer than I thought maybe it should, but it was a Saturday, and they seemed to be pretty busy. Overall, we're were happy.

Professional and Friendly

by from Bluffton, Ohio |

We happened upon this dealership after a lengthy search for the perfect vehicle for our family. We knew what we wanted and couldn't find it from our local dealers. A search on Cars.com lead us to Byers Mazda Subaru. We emailed the dealership to inquire about a used Honda Odyssey, and Jeff Rettinger was quick to respond to our inquiries. We scheduled a visit and were pleasantly surprised when we arrived to find a newly washed, thoroughly cleaned vehicle waiting for us to take it for a drive. Within a few hours of our arrival, we were driving home in our new-to-us Honda. Everyone we dealt with was pleasant and courteous. We highly recommend Byers Mazda Subaru for a pleasant and professional car buying experience.