Byers Mazda of Dublin

2455 Billingsley Rd, Columbus, OH 43235

New 888-377-6061 New 888-377-6061
Used 866-799-2516 Used 866-799-2516
Service 888-802-6361 Service 888-802-6361

Byers Dublin Mazda "Your Hometown Team!"

Excellent & Easy New-Car Buying Experience!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I worked with Atef Behery in buying my 2015 Mazda 3. He made the car-buying process very easy by negotiating with me solely via Internet at my request. I made it clear that I wanted to obtain the best price based on the exact trim model and specifications I gave him without any hassles or upselling. Atef was very professional, friendly and helpful. There was no pressure to buy more than I wanted. Atef simply negotiated according to my needs and what Byer's Mazda could provide. We negotiated a price I found very satisfactory. In fact, I saved several hundred dollars off the next competitor's price. Once we negotiated the final price, I simply went in to sign the papers and pick up the car. Atef was as professional, helpful and gracious in person as he was via our email communication. Since I bought the car, Atef has followed up to be sure I am happy with my purchase and the car is working well for me, which it certainly is. This has been the smoothest and best new-car buying experience I have had. I would certainly recommend Byer's Dublin Mazda, and specifically Atef, to anyone looking for a great car-buying experience and excellent value!

Stress-free experience

by from Columbus, OH |

We just bought a used Pontiac Vibe from Byers and couldn't be more pleased with both the experience and the car! Jeff really went above and beyond in helping us make an informed decision, but wasn't at all pushy. We were looking for a reliable hatchback or wagon but had a pretty limited budget, and he suggested the Vibe, which ended up being perfect for our needs. He even pulled up the Carfax for a car we were considering from a different dealer, so we could compare the two side by side. Totally laid-back, pleasant experience, and well cared-for cars. We definitely recommend Byers.

A Class Act!

by from Hilliard, OH |

I am repeat customer at Byers. They have always treated me fairly and I will continue to do business with them. I recently bought a used car and had some issues that needed repaired within 5 miles of driving the vehicle off the lot. I immediately contacted my sales person, Jeff Rettinger, who apologized for the predicament and requested for me to bring the car back ASAP. He had his service guys look at the car and they repaired the car for me to make it right. As with most used cars, they are sold "As-Is" and Byers stood behind their product and took care of the customer. Byers is a true class act among dealers.

August 5, 2015

Thank you for taking time to send in your review, we appreciate you business. We appreciate you letting us make things right for you with your vehicle. Thank you again for your business and if you need anything else please let us know.

Great Used Car buying experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

So this was my first car buying experience. I graduated from college about 6 months back and was looking ot upgrade the ride. I'd spent a lot of time researching online about different cars and what not. I was looking for a used compact SUV. So my dad and I decided to head over to Byers Mazda of Dublin because my dad is friends with Fred Schnee. So we meet up with him and with no pressure at all we're shown what they have on the lot. Fred sent us over to Jeff Rettinger, he helped with more of the specifics. He was a great and friendly guy who it was a pleasure to interact with. We ended up working out a great deal on a 2013 Kia Sorrento with 40K miles on it. After working with Jeff, he sent us over to Russ Stillwagon to finish up the financials. All in all it was a great experience.

June 16, 2015

Thank you for your business, we appreciate you taking time to review our store. Enjoy your Sorrento and let us know if we can be of assistance to you now or in the future.

John Wakelin made this deal happen

by from Fairfield, Ohio |

I found a 2012 Mustang GT with the options I wanted at a fair price, but it was a two hour drive from my house. I worked with John to try and make a deal, but we ended up $2,000 apart. I thanked him for his time and I thought the deal was dead. He called me later the same day and made me a better offer that was within $500 of what I wanted to pay originally. Trying to trade a car in that a dealer has never seen can be very difficult, but John got this deal done. I paid $500 more then I wanted to, but at the end of the day I got the car I wanted Thanks to John. If anyone wants to work with a true professional and not the stereotypical used car salesman go see John!!! Brandon in the finance department was great too. I can't forget the lot tech who washed my new car by hand which got him a $10 tip!!! Thanks everyone.

June 8, 2015

Thank you for your business we're glad we could earn your business. If you need any assistance now or in the future please let us know.

John Wakelin did a fantastic job!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

As a single woman, I was dreading this car-buying experience! But when I walked in Byers Subaru, John Wakelin immediately stood up and asked if he could help me. He was professional and a gentleman throughout the experience, and was never pressuring in the least bit. He bent over backwards to find the car I wanted and made sure absolutely everything was perfect regarding the sale. He was so friendly and helpful, I sincerely believe he's got to be the nicest car salesman in the state of Ohio! And, when I got home from picking up my car two days later, there was a hand-written thank-you note in my mailbox from him!

June 2, 2015

Thank you for your business and for taking time to review our store. Should you need anything now or in the future, please let us know.

The Best Experience Ever

by from Reynoldsburg, Ohio |

Talked to finance manager about what I wanted in newer older vehicle. He asked me enough questions to get a sense of what I liked not only what I would be satisfied with. When he called that he found one, I was surprised how fast it went. Seeing the vehicle was above my wildest dreams. Color, miles and accessories exceed my exception. Added to that a great price, clean dealership, friendly staff non pushy, made the experience the most comfortable and enjoyable I ever had. Would highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

Excellent customer service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I purchased a used 2011 Toyota Sienna mini-van from Byers Mazda Subaru. The salesman John Wakelin did an excellent job of quickly setting up my test drive and answering all my questions to the best of his ability. John didn't use any pushy fast sale tactics on me and that was really a relief. While I was at another dealer looking at some other cars, I e-mailed John to ask him for his best offer and he got back to me later in the day with a quote which helped me rank my options. Then, when I went in to take a second test drive of the vehicle, John gave me a nice surprise when he went out of his way to call Toyota and confirm that an extended warranty on the Van was still active and good for 100,000 miles or until 2018. That was a real nice surprise and definitely sold me on the Van! Finally, even though the sale was already made, John had the van cleaned again inside and out and it looked great when I drove it home. Overall, it was an excellent buying experience!

Great Buying Experience

by from Green Camp, Ohio |

Jeff Rettinger and Team at Byers Mazda Subura were great to work with. I bought a 2013 Toyota 4Runner from the used car lot. They were professional, very helpful, and friendly. I did not expect to finance my vehicle there, but their Finance Manager got me a better interest rate than I was prequalifed for, and took care of everything on the spot. It was the easiest buying experience I have ever had. Great job to the Byers Mazda Subaru Used Car Team! After the fact, Jeff also found another key to this vehicle and mailed it to me. Top notch first class service from this Team. Great job, I will be back for my next purchase.

Low pressure excellence

by from Ada, Ohio |

I picked up my daughter up in Columbus early last Saturday. She had come in on the bus from her university, which is in the snow belt of western New York. We'd talked about getting her an inexpensive school car, and so we decided to look around Columbus a little before heading home. She had mentioned Mazda and Suburu, both of which are good in the snow. On the way into Columbus, I had seen the sign for Carmax on one side of I-270 and a sign for Suburu on the other side. After breakfast we went to Carmax, which promptly blew us off. Oh, well. We then drove in the direction of the Suburu sign. It turned out to be Byers Suburu and Mazda. What luck! Both makes on one lot. We went to the main office, where a salesman politely directed us to the used cars. We walked across the lot and and were met by an affable salesman named John. He sized up what we wanted and what I was willing to pay and then showed us a Suburu Forester and a Mazda 3i. Both were clean and ready to go. My daughter preferred the Mazda, and so we took it out. It was a very good car and in my price range. We sat down and talked price. Eventually we arrived at a deal that was exactly what I had in mind, or perhaps a little lower. Throughout it all, I did not sense a trace of pressure on me to buy a particular car or pay a particular price or to commit myself to buying a car at all. Plainly John wanted to sell me a car - after all, he is a car salesman. But he left the decisions up to me. He showed us cars. We expressed interest in one of them. He offered a price. I counter-offered. They accepted my counter-offer. We did the paperwork, which was about as painless as that stuff can be. We drove away with the car. They made some money. Both of us seemed satisfied. I know that my daughter and I were and are. Would that every transaction I engage in were as relaxed and open and respectful as this one was.