Oak Tree Mazda

Service 866-901-5286 Service 866-901-5286

DGDG.com - Be Happy!

Love my new CX-5!!!!

by from san jose, ca |

OMG this place was awesome to deal with. I didn't have to negotiate because they do that for you and I was in and out so quick it just hit me now that I bought a new car. This is how car shopping should always be. They were so nice and there was no slimy car salesman feel like you get every where else.

Great Service When Buying My New Mazda CX-5

by from San Jose, CA |

Anna Provado is amazing. She is very helpful and courteous and made the buying process very easy for me. She delivered the car to my house and gave me the instructions on how to setup the infotainment. She was very patient with all my questions, and took the time to explain the features of the vehicle. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

Not Quick to Respond

by from Glendale, CA |

Tried to get some information via their Internet department on a used Honda Element and they were very sloooooow to respond to my inquiries. I contacted them a few times but it took them several days to reply to my internet inquiries. One would think with all the competition out there they would hop on it but no so. They just didn't seem very interested in "earning my business."

Not very Negotiable and Slow to Respond

by from La Crescenta, CA |

Tried to buy an (ORANGE) used Honda Element from the dealership. The internet department was very slow to respond to my inquiries about the vehicle. Also, when I made an offer I was met with a rather stiff-necked "we will only take about $100 off the price" because we are in the car too deep (uh-huh!) I was willing to work with them on price but virtually had the door slammed in my face. Guess they like their car more than my money because it is STILL IN THEIR INVENTORY. If the General Manager reads this I'd be willing to see if they really want to "earn my business" by discussing how we can make this business transaction work for all involved.

Oak Tree Mazda responded to this review

September 2, 2015

We price our vehicle based on what they are selling for on the market. I would love to work out a deal for you and make you a happy car buyer. Please reach out to me at sheriff@dgdg.com or 408-553-6300 ext5431

Very helpful with Car search

by from San Jose, CA |

Was very impressed with the quality of knowledge and service that I received when dealing with Oak Tree Mazada. I was taken for a test drive in a Mid sized SUV and was allow to ask plenty of questions and get a good feel for the car. However I ended buying another vehicle but would recommend Oak Tree Mazada.

Great service department

by from San Jose, CA |

I brought my car in for service because the check engine light had been on for awhile. It was easy to make an appointment over the phone, and when I brought my car in I was assisted by Gerry, who is fantastic - very friendly and helpful. He kept me informed when the mechanics found a couple of different issues, and explained the problems fully. I'll definitely continue to bring my car in for service at Oak Tree.

Pressure sale from finance manager

by from Hayward, CA |

I initially dealt with Norm and Zach and both salesmen were top notch. Norm was low key and I almost bought a car, until the finance manager injected herself into the sale and pressured me to finance through their company. They lost the sale.

Good service

by from San Jose |

Good service. Was able to do a walk in and they helped me get my brand new cars first service done. Clean facility and friendly staff. Came here for all service needs thereafter.

Good service at reasonable price

by from Mountain View |

Good service at reasonable prices. They have a very convenient scheduling site for making and changing appointments. I would recommend this dealership.

mazda driver

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

This location has got really friendly staff at the service desk. One thing that i like is that they dont push you into getting unnecessary repairs done or parts replaced. You can actually walk over ti the service bay and get a detailed explanation from the technician about a problem you have experienced or one that he may have found.