Oak Tree Mazda

Service 866-901-5286

DGDG.com - Be Happy!

Awesome experience

by from San Jose, CA |

I had the pleasure of working with Gerry, the Internet Manager and Sheriff, the General Manager. After extensive research of many Mazda dealers in the Bay Area, I decided to work with Oak Tree because of what I read about other people's experiences working with the dealership. I could have bought a new Mazda at a number of places, but Oak Tree seemed right for me. I contacted Gerry on a vehicle I saw on Cars.com, and he promptly responded. It helped that they had an actual photo of the car as opposed to all the stock photos I kept seeing. When I arrived for the appointment, he already had the car out ready for a test drive. With a few signatures, I was in and out of the dealership within a couple hours. I've brought my car back for some after market adjustments and we plan on servicing our other Mazda here as well, due to the great experiences we've had. The service team is wonderful, especially Tom and Jessica. Highly recommend this dealership!

Great service department

by from San Jose, CA |

I brought my car in for service because the check engine light had been on for awhile. It was easy to make an appointment over the phone, and when I brought my car in I was assisted by Gerry, who is fantastic - very friendly and helpful. He kept me informed when the mechanics found a couple of different issues, and explained the problems fully. I'll definitely continue to bring my car in for service at Oak Tree.

Pressure sale from finance manager

by from Hayward, CA |

I initially dealt with Norm and Zach and both salesmen were top notch. Norm was low key and I almost bought a car, until the finance manager injected herself into the sale and pressured me to finance through their company. They lost the sale.

Good service

by from San Jose |

Good service. Was able to do a walk in and they helped me get my brand new cars first service done. Clean facility and friendly staff. Came here for all service needs thereafter.

Good service at reasonable price

by from Mountain View |

Good service at reasonable prices. They have a very convenient scheduling site for making and changing appointments. I would recommend this dealership.

mazda driver

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

This location has got really friendly staff at the service desk. One thing that i like is that they dont push you into getting unnecessary repairs done or parts replaced. You can actually walk over ti the service bay and get a detailed explanation from the technician about a problem you have experienced or one that he may have found.

Dealership review

by from Hollister, Ca |

I bought my 2012 mazda3 here with a prepaid service maintenance plan. I usually come get my car serviced every 5000 miles. I can usually get an appointment within a day or two of when I call.

great service and great sales person

by from Coarsegold, CA |

Dealer did as promised. F&I slowed down the buying process, to much paper work for a cash deal. Sales person, known as Short Mike, did a great job

Very accommodating for service appointment

by from San Jose, Ca |

My check engine light had been on for awhile on my used Mazda3 and I took my car in to see what the problem was. They were very accommodating even though I didn't have an appointment. They did determine what the problem was and the service was very good.

Very happy with Oak Tree Mazda service department

by from San Jose, CA |

I brought my Mazda in for its first checkup, post-purchase, and couldn't be happier with the Service. They even finished it well before the estimated time! Gerry is great to work with, and called to let me know I could pick up my car any time. For such a busy service department, they had everything running pretty smoothly.

Repeat customer, highly recommend Oak Tree Mazda

by from california |

I has a great experience with Scott, Monica and Byron. I will tell family and friends. The experience was very professional no pressure!