Stevens Creek Toyota/Scion

Used 888-205-7814
Service 888-238-1835

Very Happy With This Dealer

by from San Jose, CA |

I found this dealer online through cars.com. The internet/fleet salesman (Jason) took the effort to contact me personally through e-mail and phone. I found they had the lowest price for the Prius model I wanted and were willing to give me a good price for a 12 year old Corolla trade in that I was willing to give away to charity. Jason answered all of my questions about the Prius (he's a wealth of knowledge). The Customer Service I give 3 stars here because I had to wait so long to finally get the car off the lot; but after 4 hours (with probably another hour or two to go for it to be detailed), I was told the car would be delivered to my home that enening (and it was).

Friendly and helpful representatives

by from Santa Clara, CA |

The representatives were friendly and helpful. They were upfront and patient so the buying process was short and enjoyable. Go ask for Martin Hernandez.

Jason Orr

by from San Jose, CA |

Frank, Ray and Jason were outstanding! Easy to work with..

Review

by from Menlo Park, CA |

The experience was good. I enjoyed how quickly the process was.

Jason Orr

by from San Jose, CA |

Frank, Ray and Jason were outstanding! Easy to work with..

outstanding service,fantastic pricing

by from fremont |

outstanding customer service, ALL sales staff,and service staff that we met were very friendly and helpful.the 2014 fj. we purchased is an outstanding ride. ray k. went over and above to get us the best financing available. thankyou for all you help .outstanding dealership....

The Extra Mile

by from Gilroy, CA |

I just completed the purchase of a used 2013 Hyundai Sonata. Gary Piche and Dave Volkman teamed up to provide a no pressure, laid back, and friendly experience through the whole process. Perry Farahani in finance went the extra mile to get a great rate and a payment that was very reasonable. I would highly recommend Stevens Creek Toyota to all my friends and family. This purchase was a personal example of what buying a car should be - professional, courteous, easy-going, and did I mention NO PRESSURE? I will definitely come back when my kids are old enough to get their own cars.

GREAT SERVICE!

by from SANTA CRUZ, CA. |

GREAT SERVICE. SALESMAN SEEMED TO REALLY CARE ABOUT ME. GOT A GREAT DEAL ON MY NEW PRIUS AND THE WHOLE TRANSACTION ONLY TOOK AN HOUR! ALL IN ALL A TREMENDOUS EXPERIENCE.

Happy Times

by from Gilroy Ca. |

Had a quick and enjoyable experience. The car is working great. Toyota certified used is the way to go. I love my Prius.

Great Service

by from San Jose, CA |

Found this dealer through suggestions from family friends and was very impressed with the quality of the service. Everyone was very kind and helpful, and made us feel important as they worked to help us find the perfect car. I would definitely return and would recommend this dealer to any friends who were looking to buy a car, we had a very pleasant experience and are very happy with our purchase.

Wonderful and Great Professional service

by from Santa Clara, CA |

I was looking specifically for Rav4 model, the toyota representative John Shamloo was awesome in explaining me in detail about the different versions of Rav4 and helped me decide the one suiting my budget and requirements. Starting from the time I reached their office, I was overwhelmed by their support and the kind of dealing they did professionally with me. I would surely recommend anyone to look upto them first for buying a car and this man John Shamloo is the go to guy for you to close the deal smoothly.