Piercey Toyota

950 Thompson St, Milpitas, CA 95035

Used 408-436-8890

Lies and Damages to my Beloved 4Runner

by from San Jose, CA |

I purchased a new 4Runner back in 2007 and was lied to regarding the paint protection add on I was sold. I was told if I had any kind of issue with the paint, like tree sap or stains that wouldn't come out with normal washes, it would be taken care of. The same would apply to the interior. I was also told to bring it in every 6 months or so to reapply the xylon paint protection. When I tried to schedule an appointment for the paint protection 6 months down the road, I was told I would be charged for the process and the salesman was mistaken about how the process works. Also if I wanted the process done I would have to come back during a weekday when their specialist was in. I spoke to management about the whole thing and was promised they would look into it but have yet to hear from anyone. I continued taking my 4Runner in for the maintenance that was covered under the service plan I purchased but once that expired I stopped going there for service. Oh, towards the end of our service plan we were advised we needed new shock absorbers as our current ones were leaking, so we had that done as well as a few other things that weren't covered under the service plan that added up to almost $3000. When I went to pick up my car after the work was done, I found a deep gouge and scratches on the body panel above the passenger side rear wheel that I know was not there when I dropped it off. The tech gave me a very non chalant shrug and asked if I was sure I didn't put the scratches there. I asked to speak with a manager, then he quickly offered to have it repaired at one of their repair shops at no cost to me because he knew it was probably from their car wash and he'd seen it happen before. I was glad it was going to get taken care of but if I hadn't done a walk around my car before I drove off they wouldn't have done anything about it. I would never recommend Piercey Toyota's sales and service departments to any friends or family.

Unprofessional

by from Santa Clara ca |

I received a business mailer from the dealer for a buy back offer mentioning that my 2002 Camry is in demand and the dealer is willing to pay 3000$ more than KBB price. I drove 24 miles and wasted my time to get my car appraised. They totally ignored the offer they sent (that was just a cheap marketing tactics). They appraised my car for $3000 as it had a touch up in the bumper. I was told that there is a different department who sends the mailer and there are conditions that apply on the offer. Finally I left the facility feeling cheated..I will never go there again.

Excellent service!

by from San Jose, CA |

My husband and I have been going to Piercey Toyota for many years to purchase our cars and to service them. We are always impressed with their excellent customer service. The entire team makes it easy and pleasant to bring in our cars for any servicing they may need. Thank you Piercey Toyota!

Friendly but Very overpriced

by from Milpitas |

I was searching for a new to slightly used pruis this weekend. After going to a few dealerships and online to search for deals, I got a range of where I was at. I choose to piercy last because it was on my way home and they didn't even want to play ball. They wouldn't even try to come close or match other deals close to them. What a frustrating car buying experience I had that day. Nevertheless, I went online to cars.com found the car I wanted 2000$ less the asking price and bought the car the at at sunnyvale toyota the following Wednesday night.

Good sale

by from Milpitas, Ca |

Ms. S very helpful, felt like family and it was so comfortable talking to her. She wants her customers happy and it shows. We're glad that she's the one that helped us!! :)

Great job

by from Milpitas, CA |

The sales team at Piercey Toyota was outstanding, very helpful and informative. Customer service was awesome. I recommend Piercey Toyota to all. Great job!

Professional and helpful

by from Milpitas, CA |

Salesman was helpful, professional and not at all pushy. He was knowledgeable about the car I bought and walked me through its features carefully. It was a pleasure doing business with him.