Capitol Mitsubishi

Service 888-539-4323

Own Every Road

Bad Service

by from Bay Area |

We went to test drive a used car, drove and came back. Frank and Marty took an overall 5 minutes to help us in the process. After the drive, when we said we want to negotiate on the price, they were so rude, yelled and said we were wasting their time and hung up. I am worried about buying a car from them, as I will not be able to communicate any issues/questions. There is no human-to-human respect. Will stay away!!

Bad services and outright les and crappy car

by from san jose ca |

I went into the dealer to buy a 2012 STI. took it for a test drive ad was good. they got m approved and it took 5 hours. once i took the car home and took my kids on a ride the transmission started making a noise. took it to them the same afternoon and the guy who sold it to me changed his story from saying they got the car from an auction rather then a guy trading it in. anyway so on saturday they tell me to bring th car in. since i have bought it and till today i havent driven the car. its been in the delearship and they say they are getting it check out. they gave me a crappy loaner car and when i asked what the problem is they say they will get it checed out.. been hearing this from the first day i got it till now. my advice dntbuy a used car from this dealership. they are all auction cars. they will sell u a car and make all the promises but once sold they will tell you they are not mecahnins and it the buyers fault for buying a crappy car.

Not an honest dealership

by from Oakland, CA |

Had a horrible experience at this dealer. Super shady dealer tactics and sometimes even outright lies in order to add more $$$ onto the price of the vehicle. Will bait you with on price, and when you show up ready to purchase, they will say that their manager wouldn't let them sell it for that price. Do not fall for these lame tactics. I tell everyone I know to stay away from this dealer!

HELPED ME OUT BIG TIME

by from SACRAMENTO |

I bought a used ford f150 about 8 months ago and it recently had major problems (engine basically blew up). the folks over at Capitol Mitsubishi helped me get out of this mess, they took the truck in on trade and was able to get me financed on a brand new 2013 Lancer GT. I am very happy with the lancer, I save a lot of money on gas and the car looks really cool w/ the evolution wheels I put on it. thank you to everybody at capitol Mitsubishi for the hard work and great service that you provided to me.

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from san jose CA |

i bought a 350z there and it was a convertible and I told them about a little tear the car had and they fixed it for me for no fees and really took care of me. these guys are great very helpful and I would definitely come back for my next vehicle. THANKS CAPITOL MITSUBISHI!

LOVE MITSUBISHI EVO

by from SAN JOSE |

I was shopping for a Evo 8 silver and these guys happen to have it and I really wanted the car and the gentleman that was helping me did a very good job helping. He took me through the whole process and everything and I bought the car. This dealership has great service they helped me out when I bought my Evo 8. They gave me a great deal on the Evo and They helped me start my credit and that's why I bought it. I ended up totaling the car and my dad didn't let me get another Evo, so I ended up getting a Lancer ES which I got a good deal on that too and I was very satisfied. I am a happy buyer so if anyone is looking for a car go to Capitol Mitsubishi they will help you out.

Happy buyer

by from san mateo |

I was shoping for g35 manual transmission for long time and i found one here at capitol mitsubishi i contact the dealer and i went overthere for test drive .Car was clean sales man was cool and made me feel comfortable about the whole process, i didnt have the best credit and they were able to help me out to get a good deal. Very happy with expierence, definetly will come back for my next car.

Great experience

by from san jose, ca |

i had been shopping for a evo ix with not much luck. capitol mitsubishi had one with low miles and in excellent condition( not modified at all) which is very hard to find these days. these guys take their used car department very seriously, they have an excellent selection of unique and highly sought after cars. friendly sales staff and the finance experience was low pressure and pleasant(i ended up getting a good deal on a warranty for my car). if you're looking for a good selection of used cars at a fair price, go check out capitol mitsubishi i

Do not shop here

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

I came at 2pm on a Thursday to ensure that the sales staff and manager could have my full attention and sure enough I was the only customer looking for a car at that moment. I was ready to buy but unfortunately they were not ready to sell. They kept me waiting playing the back and fourth game with the price. Ive bought many cars in the past and know how the game is plaid and after they kept me waiting the third time I walked out of the dealership and drove away. The dealership manager and the sales guy I was working with both called me and I let them know that I was tired of messing around and just wanted to buy a car. The manager lied about their pricing and I confronted him on it and gave him a chance to tell the truth a couple of times but he was persistent on sticking to his lies. I had enough and ended up buying a car through the Stevens creek BMW dealership from a guy named Kip. Additionally, the fact that the dealership looked and smelled like a gas station bathroom should have been my first indicator of the poor management of this dealership. Avoid this shady dump.