Capitol Toyota

775 Capitol Expressway Auto Mall, San Jose, CA 95136

New 877-204-0309
Used 877-758-3981
Service 866-505-1966

Capitol Toyota strives to give our customers a great car buying experience. Great Service, Great $aving$

Outstanding purchase experience with Gordon

by from San Jose, CA |

I had researched the model of RAV-4 that I wanted ahead of time. I called and Gordon told us that he had one in the particular color I was looking for. When I came in the next day, Gordon was the consummate sales professional. He explained everything about the car, answered all of my questions, gave me a great value for my trade-in, and made my buying experience as painless as possible. Of all the car purchases I have ever made, this was by far the most professional and outstanding experience I have had.

June 18, 2014

Hello, Junglejon. Thank you so much for the marvelous review. I'm so glad you were happy with Gordon's professionalism. If you's like, "like" us on Facebook to enter the "Big Dealer Giveaway" for 2014 Corolla S at: https://www.facebook.com/capitoltoyotaca/app_207427266089036 Best regards, Anna L.

My Car Buying Experience

by from San Jose, CA |

I had an excellent experience in my car purchasing experience at Capitol Toyota. I looked at the car the weekend before during the big Memorial Day Sale at another dealer, and was very close to purchasing it until a friend advised me to check out cars.com. In doing so, I was able to get a quick assessment of the exact car I wanted at the best price. I found Capitol Toyota, and my sales representative Gordon Holscher, to be the fairest, as well as exceedingly professional from the first email, to the last walk-through with my vehicle. Job well done! Thanks Gordon!! :)

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - BOTH CAR AND DEALERSHIP

by from Los Gatos, CA |

We helped our 22 year old daughter purchase her first car from these people - a certified 2013 Corolla. In less than 2 weeks she had to have it towed back to them for repairs. Despite the assurances of how well Toyota stands behind their products, they have not stepped up to the plate to own their problem and take care of it as they should have. This has been the WORST car experience we have ever had. I wish we had insisted on a Honda. There we would have been taken care of. In addition, Toyota refused to help us either. DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM THIS DEALER OR FROM TOYOTA AT ALL. THEY DO NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!!

90000 check and service

by from San Jose CA |

Great service and professional repairs. Always a pleasure to be at Capital Toyota

Trying to charge for repairs not needed

by from san jose,ca |

My son took his 06 sienna mini van in for 100,000 mile check up.Was told that the steering ram was leaking fluid and needed to be replaced.My son told them that he would come down and look at it.He called me and we looked at the oil that they had just squirted on the steering ram.It was so blaten that it was new oil -not dirty oil- so not to make them mad I told them to just do the normal repairs and skip the steering ram.IT HAS NEVER LEAKED IN THE LAST 60000 MILES.WE will never take our car,s there again.Van now has 160000 miles and still run's great.Love Toyotas.

Service & New tires

Great service!!! The waiting area was nice. Thanks Tony & mechanics

quality service

by from san jose CA |

Excellent customers service Repairs done right and on time I woowould go back without hesitation Thank you CAPITIL TOYOTA IN SAN JOSÉ CA

Capitol Toyota Service

by from San Jose, Ca |

I am a 3 time Toyota car/truck owner. I have never been dissatisfied with either the buying or service experiences. This last service was no exception as my advisor Victor Lacuata was right on. He got me in, home & back with the service done right on schedule. It was nice also to receive a freshly washed car.

March 19, 2015

Thank you Noel for the positive feedback. We appreciate it. Best Regards, Anna

great customer service in the service department

by from san jose |

Own a toyota and am very please with customer service out of the service department.

March 19, 2015

Hi Vic. Great feedback. We appreciate your patronage. Anna

Great People!

by from San Jose, Ca |

I left my RAV4 to have some Recalls issues completed. I must commend Gabriel Garcia in Service for his very pleasant manner and his complete professionalism. He gave me an estimate for completion of the repairs and then came in under the estimate. I took the shuttle home and they were exactly on-time picking me up again. I can't say enough about the excellent service and especialy for Gabriel Garcia's professionalism.

Great Service

by from San Jose, CA |

Great overall experience with Capitol Toyota...just went in for an oil change and learned they are open 7 days a week...not many car dealers (Service side) can say that...makes for an awesome experience when you don't have to waste an entire Saturday waiting for service on you car knowing you can come in on Sunday should they be really busy on Saturday...Exceptional customer service too...