Payless Car Sales

Payless Car Sales

919 East 5th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501

Used 877-289-6706

Where you'll the best deals in Alaska!

BEST DEALERSHIP IN TOWN

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

I'VE BOUGHT A TRUCK AND A CAR FROM OTHER DEALERS AND REGRET NOT SHOPPING AROUND FIRST, I JUST BOUGHT A TRUCK FROM THESE GUYS AND THEY ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL ALL I HAD TO DO WAS POINT OUT THE TRUCK AND THEY DID EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE, I PLAN ON COMING BACK IN THE FUTURE AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY A VEHICLE.

Happy Denali owner

by from Anchorage, AK |

Great customer service and help at Payless Car Sales. Happy with the purchase, the no hassle help we received, and overall price.

Happy Tahoe Owners

by from Anchorage Alaska |

The staff was Honest and Courteous, and very helpful motivated to sale ! we purchased our vehicle with out issues and are happy wth their service! we would definitely recommend them!!

Proud owner of BMW X5

by from Anchorage, AK |

I just bought a BMW X5. It is a great car! The entire team at Payless Car Sales was very helpful and professional. They made buying a car very easy and affordable. I am very happy with my car and with the service I received. I would recommend them and their cars to anyone interested in a great buying experience!

Sgt Quinn, Jason

by from Anchorage, AK 99505 |

Perfect customer service had same dealer as from before and he got me in newer vehicle for less money and better fit my need and goals for the truck. would defiantly recommend this dealership to any soldier in the area they know how to take care of soldiers who most times don't get treated well.

polite, friendly people, really knows their stuff.

by from JBER, Alaska |

great people really listens to details and helps you find the vehicle you want, they work well with you without ripping you off and makes sure they keep you on the well being. i give a complete 5 star rating!

Great quality service, nice customer care.

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

The service was great and the customer assistance was outstanding. They got me the vehicle I wanted and worked with me very well.

Very excited with the dealership

by from anchorage ak |

Very Happy with the company. would recommend the dealership to any one that is looking for a car. They worked with me and i am very happy with them

Payless Car Sales responded to this review

May 8, 2014

We are very glad we were able to help, feel free to stop by our dealership for a cup of coffee and a free car wash.

Great Dealership

by from Anchorage, Ak |

Hello! Well obviously the reviews on here speak for themselves... This dealership is the most amazing dealership I have ever purchased a vehicle from. I recently moved up to Alaska and every dealership had poor customer service.. and those that didn't once they found out my budget (under 15k) were extremely quick to rush my wife and I out the door saying they had nothing in our budget.. I test drove the one vehicle I was interested in and worked flawlessly. I have been around cars for a long and even held an ASE certification for a while until I enlisted. This car showed no problems and it was even pre inspected by a Subaru specialist. The buying process was quick I was already pre approved for a loan up to 20k. I definitely recommend getting pre approved before you go car shopping, It'll give you a better advantage when negotiating with any dealership. After about 20 minutes the car loan came back good to go and we finished the last remaining paper work standard for a car purchase. Well two days later a check engine light came, followed by an oil leak caused by a bad head gasket. I thank my wife and the dealership for forcing me into getting the extended warranty. So now I bet you are wondering why I gave them such a high reviews.. well they have been amazing during the whole repair process. They offered me a rental car from them at no cost during the entire process. They have been in constant communication and have just been plain amazing! Next time you purchase a used car, even if it has low mileage and its a reputable company like Subaru.. just spend the extra money and purchase the extended warrant

Best dealership in town, very military friendly

by from Anchorage , Alaska |

Devin was friendly, and super helpful with finding a vehicle in my price range along with being very patient. The whole dealership and employees are a very friendly and have people first mentality. i would recommend to anyone including family and friends looking for any type of vehicle in any price range. They have a great lot and excellent facilities, and a very diverse lot. One of my best buying experiences and easiest and stress free experiences. i give them a 5 out of 5 without a doubt.

Proud new owner of a 2006 Chrysler 300C

by from Anchorage, AK |

A huge thanks goes out to Ali and Devin for jumping through hoops to get me into this vehicle! They spent a lot of time in contact with the bank trying to set me up with this beautiful car. I am overly satisfied with the way they do business here! I will recommend everyone I know to Payless! Thank you all very, very much!!!