Pegues Hurst Ford

(5.0) 5 Reviews

200 TX-63 Spur, Longview, TX 75601

Awesome service

by from Shreveport, LA |

I visited several dealerships before coming across Pegues-Hurst. It was a world of difference. Dave in used sales was very patient, not pushy, and made me feel comfortable. Since then, I have been able to reach him, even when he is off work, with no problem. I have had to bring my truck in a couple times and the service guy, Juan, has been awesome too. Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about this place. After having some horrible experiences elsewhere, I couldn't recommend this place enough.

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST PLACE TO BUY A VEHICLE!

by from Ragley, La. |

I found the vehicle I had been searching for, for over a year. The exact used vehicle I wanted! Mr. Kevin Palmer took pictures of it, sent them to me on a Friday. My husband drove there with the payment on Monday. He looked at it, drove it, purchased it and drove it back to Louisiana for me. Mr. Palmer was the most courteous AND HELPFUL used vehicle salesman we have ever dealt with. My husband said the dealership was very nice and he was told all about the history of Pegues-Hurst Ford. When anyone in my family ever needs a vehicle, we will drive the 4 hours to Longview, Tx and purchase from this dealership again. Thank you Kevin for selling me the truck of my dreams!

Great experience

by from Longview, Texas |

I recently did business with Pegues Hurst Ford. I had a really good experience. Everyone was polite and respectable. Zach Vaught was the salesman who took care of me. He done a really good job. He took his time and he was very honest. I sold them my vehicle that I could no longer afford. I'm starting g school back here in a few weeks and they bought my truck for a pretty good deal, or else I would have been stuck with a truck I couldn't afford. I recommend anyone looking to buy a vehicle to purchase it from this place!!

Friendly staff and environment

by from Doyline, LA |

Very pleased with our buying experience at Pegues Hurst Ford. Zach Vaught was our dealer and helped make our new car purchase a very pleasant experience. Their vehicles are very reasonably priced compared to all of North Louisiana and East Texas. I would highly recommend anyone to visit this dealership and check out their inventory or visit their website if they are looking for a new vehicle.

Customer Service/Sales at Pegues Hurst Ford

by from Longview, Texas |

I have been working with Kirby at this dealership and he has been EXTREMELY helpful!! He was very patient and kind to us through the whole process. He made it very simple and stress free for us. Thank you sooo much for helping us get the Nissan Murano from you!! We will definately be continuing to do business here and with Kirby.