Normandin Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

900 Capitol Expressway Auto Mall, San Jose, CA 95136

New 866-468-1710
Used 888-594-9186
Service 877-835-9921

Serving San Jose since 1875.

Jeep Rubicon 2015

by from Wilsonville, Oregon |

Great dealership, buying experience was amazing. Highly recommend this dealership

Professional Service

by from Benicia |

The dealership had the vehicle that suited my needs and agreed to the price I wanted. Not too much pressure but I did cave on an extended manufacturer warranty which gives me some peace of mind.

Good initially, but high pressure at close

by from San Jose, CA |

I found a used car on cars.com and came in and bought it the same day. I had a clear idea of what I wanted and financing arranged in advance, so it was mostly a matter of making sure I wasn't getting a problem car. The initial introduction, test drive, inspection and negotiation went well, but closing the deal was a turnoff. I got them to come down to what I felt was a fair price, but then I had to sit for a couple of hours getting hammered with high pressure offers of financing and extended warranties while finishing the paperwork. I came in eyes wide open to the process, but I felt like they needed to back off a LOT sooner. My wife was nearly in tears from the stress, and it dragged on way too long ("are you SURE you don't want the warranty? What if *insert terrible mechanical issue* happens?"). On the plus side, they were detailing the car as I turned down every extra offered, so I suppose they had time to get it perfectly clean. To recap: I got a great car, a fair price and was able to drive home with it that day. Just cool it on squeezing me for every nickel at the close.

Honesty goes a long way

by from saratoga, ca |

I had bought two cars from this dealer. This is a family ran and operated dealer which has been around forever. They always deliver on the promise they make. You will not be disappointed with the price you pay for you new car, the service and the overall buying experience.