Normandin Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

900 Capitol Expressway Auto Mall, San Jose, CA 95136

New 866-468-1710 New 866-468-1710
Used 888-594-9186 Used 888-594-9186
Service 877-835-9921 Service 877-835-9921

Serving San Jose since 1875.

Fantastic service, helped throughout process

by from San Jose, CA |

Came in after scheduling a test drive online. Though the person in front of me wanted the same vehicle, they helped me take it out for a spin and check out other similar cars. I ended up buying a Jeep Compass in a different color that was even better than the one I came in for. So happy!

Great deal, easy buying

by from Pacific Grove, CA |

Saw what looked like a good deal on a Ram Promaster City (small commercial van) on Cars.com Several rebates and discounts. Contacted Normandin, and got a reply from Scott Langton, Fleet / Internet Manager. Straight forward communication. This all happened before Christmas, and we arranged for one our guys to stop by to drop off a deposit check as he headed North for Christmas. Scott reserved the vehicle without taking the check, and we went up and picked up the vehicle the next week. Scott was personable, told great stories as we waited for paperwork. Easy and fair process. No pressure of any kind.

Great Experience from Start to Finish!

by from San Jose, CA |

Great experience from start to finish. I was interested in a Challenger and rented one from a private party via Relay Rides (great service by the way!). After researching the model I wanted on Cars.com, I went down to test drive the one I wanted, 2015 Challenger, Shaker Edition. Our salesman, Harry Singh, was very knowledgeable and friendly. Took me for a test drive without all the hassles of making copies of my license many other dealers require. We were pressed for time (kid functions) and left our trade-in with them to review. When we came back, they had prepared everything and made us their offer which was more than fair for a limited production vehicle. They were busy and had to wait a little longer than normal to meet with the finance guy to finish up the process. Harry took my family around the dealership and showed us around. You could tell he really enjoyed being an employee of a great family owned business. Finance guy was extremely friendly and did sell us on the extended warranties and paint treatments. Did not feel it was that high pressure, he explained what it covered then let us make the decision. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking at Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep products. Keep up the great work!

Jeep Rubicon 2015

by from Wilsonville, Oregon |

Great dealership, buying experience was amazing. Highly recommend this dealership

Professional Service

by from Benicia |

The dealership had the vehicle that suited my needs and agreed to the price I wanted. Not too much pressure but I did cave on an extended manufacturer warranty which gives me some peace of mind.

Good initially, but high pressure at close

by from San Jose, CA |

I found a used car on cars.com and came in and bought it the same day. I had a clear idea of what I wanted and financing arranged in advance, so it was mostly a matter of making sure I wasn't getting a problem car. The initial introduction, test drive, inspection and negotiation went well, but closing the deal was a turnoff. I got them to come down to what I felt was a fair price, but then I had to sit for a couple of hours getting hammered with high pressure offers of financing and extended warranties while finishing the paperwork. I came in eyes wide open to the process, but I felt like they needed to back off a LOT sooner. My wife was nearly in tears from the stress, and it dragged on way too long ("are you SURE you don't want the warranty? What if *insert terrible mechanical issue* happens?"). On the plus side, they were detailing the car as I turned down every extra offered, so I suppose they had time to get it perfectly clean. To recap: I got a great car, a fair price and was able to drive home with it that day. Just cool it on squeezing me for every nickel at the close.

Honesty goes a long way

by from saratoga, ca |

I had bought two cars from this dealer. This is a family ran and operated dealer which has been around forever. They always deliver on the promise they make. You will not be disappointed with the price you pay for you new car, the service and the overall buying experience.