Enterprise Car Sales - Warren

7830 Convention Blvd, Warren, MI 48092

Used 877-422-4783

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Detroit, MI |

With Michael White's help, from beginning to end, from finding the perfect car - 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid - shipping it from MD, he has been a wonderful salesperson through the entire process! I will continue to highly recommend EnterpriseCarSales.com as they stand behind every single one of them and make sure the customer is happy! Check it out for yourself, I know you'll be as happy with your purchase too!

Enterprise Car Sales - Warren responded to this review

April 1, 2014

Liz, Thank you for your review. We hope you continue to love your Fusion!

The Cadillac CTS Buying Experience

by from Warren, MI |

My experience with the Warren Enterprise Car Sales outlet was, from the very beginning, pleasant, informative and customer-oriented. The sales agent, Adena Baning, took special care to note my search preferences and found a vehicle as close to my ideal as was available at the time. In under ten days I was back in the dealership to arrange transport of the Cadillac to their facility. I was promised delivery within 14 to 30 days. It arrived in under 5 days. Everything Adena promised, including their initial inspection of the vehicle, was conducted professionally. When the time came to make all things official, I was placed in the hands of Angela D. Pierfelice. Angela displayed patience, knowledge, genuine concern and overall professionalism. She was a joy to deal with and made the details of transfer, registration and insurance seem easy, Were it not for my last unfortunate car buying experience, I might not have noticed many of the steps taken to serve the customer. The staff at the Warren Enterprise facility did things right. I will be back.

Enterprise Car Sales - Warren responded to this review

April 1, 2014

Mr. Sands, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear Adena took great care of you and made buying your Cadillac stress-free.