Berberian European Motors

3755 West Ln, Stockton, CA 95204

New 877-468-3705 New 877-468-3705
Used 866-795-3171 Used 866-795-3171
Service 888-429-6044 Service 888-429-6044

Berberian European Motors in Stockton is your Northern Central Valley Mercedes-Benz and Volvo dealership

CUSTOMER SERVICE - A1

by from Stockton, CA |

At Berberian European Motors - in Stockton!!!!!!!!! Courtesy pickup and delivery for my vehicle for services and repairs - AWESOME! Courtesy car washes every day of the week too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful people. Recommend them to anyone.

April 20, 2014

Thankyou for the awesome review Jason. We appreciate you too.

Customer-Centric

by from Stockton, California |

In the process of learning about the Mercedes product line, customer service was simply unparalleled. The representative ensured that--despite the fact I was only "browsing"--all questions were solicited and answered. I thought good manners were a lost art, but not with the Berberian team. Although accompanying my Cousin, who was having her Mercedes serviced, I was highly impressed by staff with the Service Department as well as Sales. If at all possible, my next vehicle will be purchased from the folks at Berberian.

Excellence Each and Every Time

by from Merced Ca |

Just had my second visit to Berberian's Service dept. Ralph and the entire staff made it painless to drop my C30 off, get on with my day and pick up my car when it was done. With absolutely no missteps! A tip of the cap to the team. Thanks for for everything!!!

Volvo XC 90

by from Woodbridge, California |

Bought my 4th Volvo from the dealership and my 3rd from Ken. Ken is great to work with shows pride in his work. Have had Brian in Service since 1999 and is always attentive to work. Working with both these guys are great and both are pleasure to work with for Sales and Service

April 24, 2014

Thankyou for the wonderful review Randy. We look forward to taking care of you for many years to come.

C30 Turbo Charged

by from Merced |

Looking all over for the incredibly hard to get! A Volvo C30 that was not abused by the previous owner. Where did I find it? That's right Berberian European Motors in Stockton! Kudos to the excellent Team there, Tito, Paul, Andy and everyone. These people make your experience so effortless and stress free it will days before the smile fades away. Thanks again guys,You So Rock!

April 19, 2014

We are glad you had a wonderful experience. We also enjoyed having you and your wife in, it was very fun listening to your stories. If there is ever anything you need, let us know.