Zeigler Honda of Amherst

Service 888-785-8377

"FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Great Experience

by from Tonawanda, NY |

Mike Vazquez Jr. exceeded our expectations with regard to leasing our auto. I highly recommend him to be your sales rep as he was very helpful, honest and professional. I will definitely be back in 3 years. Thanks again Mike!!!!

June 24, 2014

Thank you for your post, we here at Zeigler Honda take pride in our customer satisfaction.. Thank you again..

Horrible Customer Service

by from Tonawanda New York |

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I came in looking for a new vehicle and to find out the value of my trade. Sales manager seemed to holding out on giving me a value for my car until he new for sure I was buying. That was the impression I received from the sales person helping me. I can't remember who helped me because I never received a business card. Initially sat around for almost a hour in customer waiting area after I was greeted. Yes I did look at my watch and I will never come back!

Great service!

by from buffalo, NY |

I am nothing but grateful and appreciative of the amazing customer service provided to me from Dustin. I called in the morning to set up an appointment to go see about trading in my car and Dustin was able to meet with me that afternoon. I had tons of questions for him and he answered every question honestly to help me find the type of car I not only wanted, but needed. I am very thankful for his time and patience. Kyle helped me with the financial part of the experience and he is very good at his job. He went above and beyond for me and that is what customer service is about. At no time did they make me feel like they didn't appreciate me being there. They both helped me tremendously and I will never forget how wonderful my experience was at Zeigler Honda Amherst. I recommend this dealer to anyone and when you go, ask for Dustin :-)

I would buy from this dealership again.

by from Hornell, NY |

I just purchased a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse LT from this dealership. Everyone I encountered seem friendly. The facility is very nice, except for the paper thin walls when someone was cursing about something! They offer free water and coffee, a toy room for children, clean restrooms, and comfortable chairs! The test drive went well, our salesman, Jim Regan, offered to go with us because we weren't from that area and didn't want the pressure of not knowing the roads along with not knowing the vehicle! Jim was kind and polite to us and our 18 mos old granddaughter the entire time. Our financial man, Rick Carpentieri, was also good to us. He was straight forward with all of his facts. He worked out the best deal he could get for us, even with my husband giving him a run for his money! Because I have been looking for several months for just the right vehicle, I went there with the intentions of buying this vehicle if we didn't find anything major wrong with it. My husband on the otherhand, still only wanted to think about it....our vehicle that we traded was still in pretty good shape for a 2003, but with over 200,000 miles on it, I thought it was time for a upgrade! My overall experience was a good one and I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. * now if only I got a discount for leaving such an awesome review, right! Thanks Jim Regan and Rick Caprentieri, I love my new to me Chevrolet Traverse! Have a wonderful day!

August 13, 2015

Doreen I am glad that your overall experience was great at our dealership. When you get an opportunity please feel free to contact me directly at the dealership. I would really like to speak with you to learn how we can improve upon an already great experience. Steve Burnette General Manager

Lackluster Business

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

Everything about this dealer is correct in the reviews. I can say from first hand experience the salesperson was high pressure sales and would not listen to me. To add, the vehicle had many condition issues which was justified by the vehicle being a couple years old. Every used car on their lot had either body damage or old tires. Do your research.

August 7, 2015

We are always interested on how to improve our processes and customer satisfaction at the dealership. We strive to have a 5 star rating in sales and service I would be more than happy to help and can be contacted at the dealership directly. Steve Burnette

best buying experience ever

by from buffalo ny |

I shopped all day for a mini suv and found Steve G at zeigler honda to be the most helpful friendly and laid back salesman ive ever encountered. he made it not only easy ...but actually FUN buy a new car.

Where do I start?

by from Buffalo, NY |

Where do I begin? 1. Upon walking into the dealership, I was immediately cut off mid-sentence by an employee. 2. My dealer kept getting up mid-conversation to walk away, leaving me to sit there for 20-45 minutes at a time (note, this happened 4-5 times). 3. My dealer decided to attend a meeting during our negotiation. As a result, I was left to sit and rot for another hour. 4. I ended up getting the deal I wanted on the car, so I decided to lease it (despite horrendous service...what a mistake). 5. I did not know my dealer's name until right before I walked out of the dealership. 6. I did not even receive a handshake before leaving the dealership. 7. My 2015 CRV is a $270 vibrating chair. It runs like complete garbage under 20 mph. My advice? Avoid at all costs! I have never felt so disrespected and worthless. Ziegler Honda = terrible service, disrespectful staff, and vibrating cars.

bad dealership

by from buffalo ny |

Worst car, buying, and service experience I ever had. Next car is going to be American. Service advisors are clueless and rude.

Postive Experience At Zeigler Honda of Amherst

by from Chili New York |

On June 27, 2014, I had made an appointment at Zeigler Honda with Sales Consultant Karen Barton to discuss 3-4 Honda CRV's in their used inventory. The dealership was busy at the time, but Karen greeted us and asked for our patience as she was finishing with a customer. We looked over the cars, and focused on one particular CRV that I had seen on their internet web site. The discussion was friendly, respectful and helpful. I had spent time looking through Edmund's, and Kelly Blue Book for prices of used CRV's and the value of the car I was trading. In addition, I had obtained the Carfax reports on the cars at Ziegler's that I was interested in. I had a bottom line and a desire to obtain the car I wanted at the best price possible. I feel that Karen Barton went the extra mile and did her best to satisfy my expectations. I would recommend Ziegler to anyone looking for good value and an easy buying experience. The Dealership wants to be part of the Buffalo/Western NY Community and that is reflected in the way they do business.

July 14, 2014

WE ARE VERY PLEASED TO HEAR THAT YOU HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE HERE AND KAREN HAS YET AGAIN TREATED OUR CUSTOMERS LIKE ROYALITY.. THANK YOU AGAIN..

Polite, professional,informative.

by from Lockport, NY |

We received polite & professional attention to our desire for leasing a vehicle. Informative and direct answers to our questions, and felt that Zeigler showed a consumer oriented approach to meet our needs. Mike Vasquez Jr. gave us confident professional service to all the details that made our experience exciting and stress free. Zeigler gave us the best Price, Model, & Attention to detail on our CR-V.

June 19, 2014

I'm glad that you were pleased with our dealership, we appreciate your feed back.

Best buying of a car experience I have ever had

by from Buffalo, ny |

I have never experienced such a laid back non pressure car buying experience in my life. The show room was spotless but had many amenities such as a child play room, free water, large screen TV's if your car was there for service. Everyone greeted you whether you even though they knew you were there working with another sales person. I had the pleasure of working with Karen Barton. I never felt pressure she answered all my questions was totally upfront with payments. I even changed my mind about the cars interior color after they has started prepping my car and said not a problem we are here to make sure you get what you want and are happy. All I can say is I am thrilled I have an awesome new Honda Accord with features such as Bluetooth, cruise and back up camera all standard. Life is great. Thanks Karen and Zeigler for making my experience the best I have ever experienced. Five stars no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 19, 2014

I'm glad you had a great experience here at Zeigler Honda. It's always great to know our customers were satisfied with our sales staff and dealership. Thank you for the positive feedback