Zeigler Honda of Amherst

Service 888-785-8377 Service 888-785-8377

"FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Great Experience

by from Tonawanda, NY |

Mike Vazquez Jr. exceeded our expectations with regard to leasing our auto. I highly recommend him to be your sales rep as he was very helpful, honest and professional. I will definitely be back in 3 years. Thanks again Mike!!!!

Zeigler Honda of Amherst responded to this review

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your post, we here at Zeigler Honda take pride in our customer satisfaction.. Thank you again..

returning customer :)

by from Tonawanda,NY |

We were looking to update our vehicle. Don't like a lot of extras; very basic. Went to look on the lot on our own before even speaking to a representative. Pretty much determined what we were going to get depending on amount of trade in. Took the vehicle we had reviewed online for a test drive liked the ride & condition of the vehicle & specifically the quality of the model selected.

Top Notch Dealer

by from North Tonawanda, New York |

I shopped a few local Honda dealers for a Honda CRV before I received an online quote from Zeigler Honda. The quote I received from Steve G. was substantially lower than the competition. When I stopped in the dealership, I was blown away by the vast inventory of CRV's they had on hand. Steve G. couldn't have been a nicer salesman. At no time did I feel pressured in making a decision. He knew everything about the CRV and he knew everything he had in his inventory. He must have washed 5 different colors of CRV EX's for me to help in my decision making!! He even told me I could take any of the CRV's home so my wife could decide the color, if I wished!! I have never dealt with a salesman that was so patient and accommodating as him. The whole process from start to finish was a refreshing change from what I had ever experienced. The only regret I have, is the time I wasted visiting the other high priced dealers!! Do yourself a favor and visit Steve Giamberdino and the team at Zeigler Honda, I'm glad I did!!!

Great facility and friendly staff

by from Amherst, N.Y. |

My appreciation to staff and management at Ziegler Honda of Amherst, N.Y. My most recent experience at the dealership was for safety recall repairs. Everyone was friendly and helpful from making an appointment to checking out when repairs were completed. Despite appearing very busy, everything I observed was done with efficiency, and staff was very happy to be helpful. Overall the layout and condition of facility was excellent, clean, well laid out, and aesthetically pleasing.

Best service department ever

by from Grand Island,NY |

Best service department ever. Went to the dealer on the recommendation of a friend, and I can't say enough about the service department. For starters you don't have to park you pull in they park your car. The staff was kind and courteous. The advisors were fun and easy going. Fixed my vehicle prices were fair and even gave me coupons being it was my fiirst visit. My advisor Alex was a blast. I highly recommend this dealer for any service I'll never go anywhere else.

Great people, great deal!

by from Amherst, NY |

It was wondeful dealing with such honest and helpful people such as Austin and Ken. They made my car purchasing experience wonderful and easy. I highly recommend Zeigler Honda.

Great, Hassle-free experience!

by from Albion, NY |

I'm very satisfied with my car buying experience here. Steve G. was very friendly and accommodating, and the overall process was quite easy! This was especially important when it came to working out the final details - I live over an hour a way, and I did not want to make any unnecessary trips. There were a couple of minor issues with the 2009 Ford Fusion when I test drove it, but the service department checked it out and addressed them to my satisfaction before I made the purchase. I was also very satisfied with the amount they gave me for my trade, and the finance manager was very polite and low pressure when it came to wrapping up the deal. All in all, I feel like I got a very good value at Ziegler Honda!

Great Dealership to work with!

by from Utica, NY |

I had great success with this dealership, friendly and welcoming staff!

Zeigler Honda of Amherst responded to this review

January 11, 2016

We thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you for years to come. Steve Burnette

The BEST service in ALL departments!

by from grand island |

Walked in @ 6:00pm, with no intention to buy a car that night, and walked out 2 hours later WITH a new car! The sales person RANDY was amazing, and the finance man was also great! Never once did we feel pressured, and got a better deal then we had hoped for! This place has a fabulous and kind team. Felt as though they went above and beyond expectations! They even stayed a little later after close to get us on our way with the new car! Thanks so much! Will definitely recommend!

Amazing experience!!

by from Buffalo, NY |

As a woman, I was concerned about having to buy a new car after bad experiences with dealers in the past, but was blown away by my experience with Zeigler! Dustin Peace (sales) and Kyle Doherty (finance) were both super straightforward and honest and easy to deal with. The experience was very smooth and I felt really supported! And I got a great deal on a CRV!! If you're concerned about sketchy dealers, go to Zeigler and request Dustin and Kyle!