Zeigler Honda of Amherst

Service 888-785-8377

"FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Great Experience

by from Tonawanda, NY |

Mike Vazquez Jr. exceeded our expectations with regard to leasing our auto. I highly recommend him to be your sales rep as he was very helpful, honest and professional. I will definitely be back in 3 years. Thanks again Mike!!!!

June 24, 2014

Thank you for your post, we here at Zeigler Honda take pride in our customer satisfaction.. Thank you again..

Postive Experience At Zeigler Honda of Amherst

by from Chili New York |

On June 27, 2014, I had made an appointment at Zeigler Honda with Sales Consultant Karen Barton to discuss 3-4 Honda CRV's in their used inventory. The dealership was busy at the time, but Karen greeted us and asked for our patience as she was finishing with a customer. We looked over the cars, and focused on one particular CRV that I had seen on their internet web site. The discussion was friendly, respectful and helpful. I had spent time looking through Edmund's, and Kelly Blue Book for prices of used CRV's and the value of the car I was trading. In addition, I had obtained the Carfax reports on the cars at Ziegler's that I was interested in. I had a bottom line and a desire to obtain the car I wanted at the best price possible. I feel that Karen Barton went the extra mile and did her best to satisfy my expectations. I would recommend Ziegler to anyone looking for good value and an easy buying experience. The Dealership wants to be part of the Buffalo/Western NY Community and that is reflected in the way they do business.

July 14, 2014

WE ARE VERY PLEASED TO HEAR THAT YOU HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE HERE AND KAREN HAS YET AGAIN TREATED OUR CUSTOMERS LIKE ROYALITY.. THANK YOU AGAIN..

Polite, professional,informative.

by from Lockport, NY |

We received polite & professional attention to our desire for leasing a vehicle. Informative and direct answers to our questions, and felt that Zeigler showed a consumer oriented approach to meet our needs. Mike Vasquez Jr. gave us confident professional service to all the details that made our experience exciting and stress free. Zeigler gave us the best Price, Model, & Attention to detail on our CR-V.

June 19, 2014

I'm glad that you were pleased with our dealership, we appreciate your feed back.

Best buying of a car experience I have ever had

by from Buffalo, ny |

I have never experienced such a laid back non pressure car buying experience in my life. The show room was spotless but had many amenities such as a child play room, free water, large screen TV's if your car was there for service. Everyone greeted you whether you even though they knew you were there working with another sales person. I had the pleasure of working with Karen Barton. I never felt pressure she answered all my questions was totally upfront with payments. I even changed my mind about the cars interior color after they has started prepping my car and said not a problem we are here to make sure you get what you want and are happy. All I can say is I am thrilled I have an awesome new Honda Accord with features such as Bluetooth, cruise and back up camera all standard. Life is great. Thanks Karen and Zeigler for making my experience the best I have ever experienced. Five stars no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 19, 2014

I'm glad you had a great experience here at Zeigler Honda. It's always great to know our customers were satisfied with our sales staff and dealership. Thank you for the positive feedback

Awesome

by from Buffalo,ny |

Omg! What a great place to buy my new accord. I bought a new car absolutely no money down,no taxes or hidden cost or fees.. The place was awesome... My salesman was the Internet sales manager rick carpenteri I was there a hour max.. He treated me and my sister like queens... Most of my time in the dealership was rick going over the car and its features Thanks zeigler honda and Rick..

Zeigler Honda was Great

by from Newfane, NY |

Purchased our first Honda and had a very favorable experience. Jason Smith, our salesman was very easy to deal with and everything was handled very professionally. We can't wait for the new state of the art building to open. No complaints, everyone was very friendly and helpful and made us feel appreciated.

Time to replace our 2001 Honda Civic

by from Amherst, NY |

Our 2001 Honda Civic has been a very good friend for the past 12 years. The service at Don Davis and now Zeigler has been the best. They always recommend what needs to be done but you don't get the pushy hard sell attitude I have experience at other local dealers. Folks at Zeigler are always helpful and friendly. This is our third Honda from this dealership. Wayne Weis treated us very well, never pushy and very patient with our decision making. He explained everything so we felt really comfortable when we left with our new Honda Civic. We would highly recommend Honda cars, Wayne Weis and Zeigler Honda to family and friends. Dave and Ceil Sharp

It's EASY to buy a car here!

by from Ransomville, N.Y. |

The whole process of buying a used car was fast and easy. Shawn M. did an excellent job and covered all the bases.

Zeogler Honda

by from new york |

Went in to look for a new car, couldn't even get someone to talk to me. No greeter, no sales personnel. look at brochures for 15- 20 min. nobody seem interested so I left,

June 20, 2014

I'm sorry that you were not attended to in a timely manner, if there's anything that we can do to make it up to you please ask for me directly, Rick Carpentieri.

Best Honda dealer in town

by from Amherst, NY |

Called in ask for info of a new Pilot at 9:30am, After talked to Mr. S Martin for short time, He says he need to confirm some info and will call me back in one hour, but he called me back in 10 minutes. I went in to the dealership office at 11:20am, and drive away my new pilot at 12:45pm. Amazing shopping experience, couldn't be happier with the new car, and best price too.....

Buying Experience Was Excellent

by from BuffaloNY |

second purchase (new vehicles) from this dealership and was very happy with the buying experience especially our salesman Shawn