Metro Chrysler Dodge Jeep

650C Memorial Dr, Chicopee, MA 01020

New 866-864-1492
Used 866-857-7736
Service 866-867-1871

When it's time to shop for your new or used vehicle, Make It Metro!

wonderful experience

by from Amherst MA |

i just got my first car here last week. its a nice place, dealer is very enthusiasm. all the service prefect. i would like to buy another car here if i have money. it a good place to have a car! żżżżż!

Juan and Metro are the best!

by from Springfield, MA |

This was my first time purchasing a car in 10 years and Juan and Metro Chrysler made it an enjoyable experience. Juan was extremely knowledgeable and listened to all of my wants/needs of a new car. I had certain expectations when I arrived almost as the dealer was closing and Juan exceeded my expectations all the way. After test driving the car and falling in love with the car, Juan didn?t go through a back and forth like I?ve experienced in the past and gave me an honest deal from the beginning. Thank you Juan and Metro again, a very happy customer and I will recommend my friends and family head over your way.

great experience

by from chicopee ma |

My old car got totaled in an accident and was in need of a newer car. My father had a great experience at metro, so taking hes advice after not having much luck at other places ended up here. Kyle was a great sales man. Had superb customer service and was very knowledge with hes cars. I highly recommend my family and friends to this dealership and insure they see Kyle. I will diffently be back here for my next car

Better than I thought!

by from Springfield, MA |

all the stories I hear from friends and family, that dealerships and the salesman don't care about the customer. Well that's not true for all. I stopped in here at Metro, got help right away from Marlon. He was nice and very knowledgeable of the vehicles. I was interest in one of the left over 2014 models, which he got me a really great deal on. Thanks Marlon and the rest of the team.

So Very Happy!

by from Springfield, MA |

Walked in not knowing what to expect. Found the perfect vehicle for the best price! I couldn't be happier! Thank you Metro Team for everything!! A+ Definitely recommend!

WORST car buying experience ever

by from Chicopee, MA |

Absolutely worst dealership EVER. They lied about my interest rate and loan length, lied about when we would get our car, one employee lied about being a manager, left me with 30% oil life, etc. See my detailed review on their Facebook page or on Yelp.

Love my Ram!

by from Troy, NY |

I recently got a new Ram Big Horn. This truck is unbelievable, got a good price on it, with my salesman putting in the effort to accommodate me as I had to drive some distance to get here.

My car buying experience

by from Springfield, MA |

I was looking to get into a better car than i already have. I ended up stopping by Metro to see what was available. The salesman who helped me was great he showed me a few used i was interested in. We did some paperwork and i ended up driving home in a new car(well new to me).

customer service needs work

by from Chicopee, MA |

I went in to test drive a vehicle that I saw on cars.com. Right off the bat the salesman acted like I was wasting his time. Maybe because I am only 25 years old he figured I wouldn't be able to afford the car, however that wasn't the case. The test drive was awkward because the salesman was rude. When I told him I didn't like the car I test drove he seemed to lose all interest in me, as if that was the only car for sale on the lot. The sales manager wasn't much better. He made it seem like I was making his job difficult because I didn't like the car I test drove. I thought the whole point of a test drive was to see if you liked the car, correct me if I'm wrong. The facility was nice as it has recently been renovated, but that seemed to be the only nice thing about this experience. I probably won't go back.

Service

by from Chicopee, MA |

I brought my car in for service I needed new brakes and my oil changed. I was helped by Patrick one of the customer service attendants. He then took me into the waiting area which was pretty comfortable compared to others I have been to and my daughter got to play in their kids room. This is going to be my place for service.

Great Facility

by from Springfield, MA |

I just purchased my new car at Metro. John my sales man was very helpful and nice, the building is new, when waiting for a available finance manager,john showed me to their coffee bar and waiting area. the experience wasn't as nerve racking as i thought it was going to be. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.