Metro Chrysler Dodge Jeep

650C Memorial Dr, Chicopee, MA 01020

New 866-864-1492 New866-864-1492
Used 866-857-7736 Used866-857-7736
Service 866-867-1871 Service 866-867-1871

When it's time to shop for your new or used vehicle, Make It Metro!

Great Dealership

by from Chicopee, MA |

I just purchased a new Jeep Compass this past Friday evening from Metro Jeep. I work with Dan and he made this transaction smooth and seamless. I really wanted this vehicle and had made my original inquiry thru internet sales. I had a car for trade in and I filled out all the initial paperwork online as well. When I got to the dealership that evening Dan was waiting for me and addressed me by name. I thought that was really awesome. I wasn't just a person to sell a car too - I was a name. So often in this world we forget that people have names. Dan had everything set up and ready to go for the appraisal on my existing vehicle and paperwork to get me into the new vehicle. I thought it was going to be a hard sell with my rather challenging credit history - but he made it work and he did so in a way that made sure I could still afford it. I am very happy with my new car. I loved working with Dan I thought he was absolutely awesome to deal with. He took good care of me and I'm sure he will continue to if I need anything in the future. I have already referred 2 of my friends to him just today. I hope they really go see him because if he can work such a deal for me - he can work a deal for anyone - go see him - he's pretty amazing. :)

New car purchase

by from Westfield |

Shariff was our salesman he was great !! Answered all our questions and made the process very easy and pleasant.

In love

by from Chicopee, ma |

When I started car shopping I had no clue what model car I wanted. I knew I wanted an suv style, but that's it. I went to every dealership in the area, and because of the excellent customer service I recieved at metro jeep, I purchased my vehicle there. I am now the proud owner of a 2016 Jeep Grand Charokee! P.s. Sharif Bilodeau was very helpful and truely helped us find the car for us!

Love our new Dodge Journey!!

by from Springfield,MA |

All the people we dealt with at Metro Dodge Jeep were great! Our Salesman Steve Longey was Awesome!!!! He took care of everything. Great personality!

steve longey

by from 01033 |

True to his word, no high pressure tactics. Easy to work with when purchasing a vehicle. Friendly and professional. Would recommend if you?re in the market for a new or used car/suv.

Metro Was Easy to Work With

by from Westfield, MA |

Worked with Sharif, one of the salesmen. Very nice guy and easy to work with. Let us test drive a few vehicles with no problem, even let us ride alone so we could talk about it without it being the usual awkwardness. When it came to numbers they were helpful and we got what we wanted. I would definitely buy a vehicle from Metro in the future.

good deal, great service

by from Springfield MA |

I had a few conversations with salesman Steve Longey stating willingness to upgrade my car when an appropriate late model trade became available. He understood my position, exactly what I was looking for, and didn't pressure me. Finally after several weeks, a nice car became available and he called me and emailed the complete description. I bought the car quickly because experience was that attractive trades don't last long on their lot. In the short time I've owned the car I've seen a comparable auto advertised elsewhere for more than a thousand dollars more than I paid. I'm happy with the quality price, quality, and value of the car, and especially pleased with the outstanding personalized customer service of salesman Steve Longey

Awesome

by from Chicopee, ma |

People are very nice I was helped by Sharif. Very nice nobody is pushy. Not the old school dealership very nice!!!

Excellent sale Dept I would recommend To everyone

by from Granby ma |

My wife and myself bought a 2016 ram 1500 the sales department was excellent there was no pushing me toward another vehicle that I didn't want they let me look around at my own pace .I would recommend them to anyone including all family members The salesperson Kyle was very knowledgeable of everything I ask him in a sales manager Mike was great

Strange experience

by from Chicopee |

Went in to look at a new Jeep Cherokee. We informed the sales man (Michael) that we simply wanted to test drive the jeep and see how it rode. He went thought the "run down" of asking what we are currently driving, our budget, etc. He then tried to run my boyfriends credit very sneakily, asking for him to just "jot it down" however I did not allow him to. Knowing his credit would be run. Meanwhile we still have no driven the jeep. I told him we are here to take it on a test drive and see what we like/disliked about it. He then grabbed the key and brought us outside to look at it. When it came time for me to ask if we can finally go on the test drive he said "well here's the thing, we don't have enough plates; but if we stick around here we should be fine".... I find it very discerning that if he knew we wouldn't be able to go on a test drive in the first place why ask us everything if Michael knew we just wanted to drive it... I then asked if we could make an apt to come back later today to drive it. (When he had a plate) he informed me that wouldn't work... Very sad if you ask me...