Metro Chrysler Dodge Jeep

650C Memorial Dr, Chicopee, MA 01020

New 866-864-1492
Used 866-857-7736
Service 866-867-1871

When it's time to shop for your new or used vehicle, Make It Metro!

Service

by from Chicopee, MA |

I brought my car in for service I needed new brakes and my oil changed. I was helped by Patrick one of the customer service attendants. He then took me into the waiting area which was pretty comfortable compared to others I have been to and my daughter got to play in their kids room. This is going to be my place for service.

customer service needs work

by from Chicopee, MA |

I went in to test drive a vehicle that I saw on cars.com. Right off the bat the salesman acted like I was wasting his time. Maybe because I am only 25 years old he figured I wouldn't be able to afford the car, however that wasn't the case. The test drive was awkward because the salesman was rude. When I told him I didn't like the car I test drove he seemed to lose all interest in me, as if that was the only car for sale on the lot. The sales manager wasn't much better. He made it seem like I was making his job difficult because I didn't like the car I test drove. I thought the whole point of a test drive was to see if you liked the car, correct me if I'm wrong. The facility was nice as it has recently been renovated, but that seemed to be the only nice thing about this experience. I probably won't go back.

Great Facility

by from Springfield, MA |

I just purchased my new car at Metro. John my sales man was very helpful and nice, the building is new, when waiting for a available finance manager,john showed me to their coffee bar and waiting area. the experience wasn't as nerve racking as i thought it was going to be. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Pleasurable car buying

by from enfield |

Came in looking at a new Ram 1500 that ended up being too much over our budget. Kyle showed me the 2012 Ram 1500 big horn they had and assured me it would be in my budget. I drove it and fell in love. It was a preowned with 10000 miles on it but had all kinds of extra options that the new one we were looking at didn't have. I went in to the finance office and met Mike who blew my expectations away. Definitley would recommend this dealer to a friend or family member.