Metro Chrysler Dodge Jeep

650C Memorial Dr, Chicopee, MA 01020

New 866-864-1492
Used 866-857-7736
Service 866-867-1871

When it's time to shop for your new or used vehicle, Make It Metro!

Great Dealership

by from Chicopee, MA |

I just purchased a new Jeep Compass this past Friday evening from Metro Jeep. I work with Dan and he made this transaction smooth and seamless. I really wanted this vehicle and had made my original inquiry thru internet sales. I had a car for trade in and I filled out all the initial paperwork online as well. When I got to the dealership that evening Dan was waiting for me and addressed me by name. I thought that was really awesome. I wasn't just a person to sell a car too - I was a name. So often in this world we forget that people have names. Dan had everything set up and ready to go for the appraisal on my existing vehicle and paperwork to get me into the new vehicle. I thought it was going to be a hard sell with my rather challenging credit history - but he made it work and he did so in a way that made sure I could still afford it. I am very happy with my new car. I loved working with Dan I thought he was absolutely awesome to deal with. He took good care of me and I'm sure he will continue to if I need anything in the future. I have already referred 2 of my friends to him just today. I hope they really go see him because if he can work such a deal for me - he can work a deal for anyone - go see him - he's pretty amazing. :)

Great Service

by from Springfield |

I scheduled an appointment to get my truck serviced, needed new brake pads and rotars and a few minor things. I got great help from the staff, the tech did my work in a reasonable time wasn't waiting forever. I was offered a loaner vehicle or a ride in the shuttle van if i needed it. Overall i'm very happy with the service I received.

SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from South Hadley, MA |

I met with Steve Longey at Metro Jeep & he was able to provide me with the best deal around. I traded in my 2005 Ford Focus for a 2010 Hyundai Tucson. Everyone I met with there was friendly and courteous. They always had the time to answer any questions, and as a woman, I definitely did not feel like I was being taken advantage of. I left there really happy! I highly recommend Metro Jeep & Steve Longey for your car buying needs!

Happy customer!

by from East Springfield |

Dropped my car off for service but couldn't stick around. unfortunately they didnt have a loaner available, but their shuttle driver was able to drop me off at work and will pick me up when me car is ready. Felicia was very helpful.

Great service, great people

by from Springfield, MA |

I was out just to test drive a '15 Dodge Grand Caravan. The first person that met me was Pedro. Very easy to talk to and he listened to what "I" wanted in a vehicle. He rolled around the "Black Top Edition" and WOW! In my head I was sold. Pedro informed me of all the features on the car. Pedro was patient as my wife came back later that evening with me to review the car and details. I ended up buying the car that night. I have been extremely happy with the car and the service Metro gave and the time Pedro put in helping me through the process. The dealership was spotless, they offered me something to eat and drink. Amazing from start - finish. I highly recommend Metro dealership and if he is free; ask for Pedro!! Thank you Metro for your assistance.

Get your Service Elsewhere

by from Chicopee, MA |

Had a rather pleasant buying experience here, they seem a little more honorable than most other dealerships in the Bertera chain. However their service department is useless. Nice. But useless. Brand new vehicle. Had to schedule 2 appointments to get a windshield wiper replaced. Nothing like "wow this is a safety hazard, lets get something on there so you can at least see". Nope. Pretty much got the "so long as you don't get killed by not being able to see by then, we'll have the part in 2 days". Then they put it on and forgot to take the plastic cover off it. Scary when a "tech" can't even change a wiper. Then I've got a faulty door switch. Got a call saying the part came in and scheduled an appointment a week out. Took a day off from work because of it and I get a call late in the afternoon the day before the appointment letting me the know that the part they told me was in really wasn't in and it would be another week. Wasting a day off because of this crap. These guys are worse than the cable company. JDPower just rated Dodge, Chrysler, Fiat, Jeep and Ram dealers at the bottom of their list for service. Metro just confirmed the findings of that survey were dead on. Taking my business elsewhere and I recommend that you do too.

Metro Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded to this review

April 9, 2015

John, I am sorry to hear of your situation. I do hope that your overall experience once the service was performed as scheduled, you do not have any further concerns. If so please feel free to reach out to our Service Manager. Matt Flagg - Service Manager

Pleasant Car-buying experience

by from Western MA |

I walked in knowing what car I wanted and with a pre-approval from my bank. The dealership was able to give me a fair value for my trade-in (KBB value) and was not pushy about forcing their finance options on me...which I appreciated. Was able to get in and out in about 1.5-2hrs for the entire process. Am very happy with my new-used car and would use this dealership again in a heartbeat. The sales rep that assisted me was Pedro. His approach was laid back, didn't get a pushy vibe from him and he was able to make the process fairly pleasant for me.

Awesome Dealer!

by from Chicopee, MA |

Juan and Metro are the best!

by from Springfield, MA |

This was my first time purchasing a car in 10 years and Juan and Metro Chrysler made it an enjoyable experience. Juan was extremely knowledgeable and listened to all of my wants/needs of a new car. I had certain expectations when I arrived almost as the dealer was closing and Juan exceeded my expectations all the way. After test driving the car and falling in love with the car, Juan didn?t go through a back and forth like I?ve experienced in the past and gave me an honest deal from the beginning. Thank you Juan and Metro again, a very happy customer and I will recommend my friends and family head over your way.

great experience

by from chicopee ma |

My old car got totaled in an accident and was in need of a newer car. My father had a great experience at metro, so taking hes advice after not having much luck at other places ended up here. Kyle was a great sales man. Had superb customer service and was very knowledge with hes cars. I highly recommend my family and friends to this dealership and insure they see Kyle. I will diffently be back here for my next car

Better than I thought!

by from Springfield, MA |

all the stories I hear from friends and family, that dealerships and the salesman don't care about the customer. Well that's not true for all. I stopped in here at Metro, got help right away from Marlon. He was nice and very knowledgeable of the vehicles. I was interest in one of the left over 2014 models, which he got me a really great deal on. Thanks Marlon and the rest of the team.