Stockton Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3333 Auto Center Cir, Stockton, CA 95212

New 877-564-0149 New877-564-0149
Used 877-549-7512 Used877-549-7512
Service 877-681-7376 Service 877-681-7376

Spring Super Clearance Sale Happening Now!!! All 2015's MUST GO!

Disabled and treated the best

by from Stockton, Ca. |

It was one if the friendliest and easiest I've felt at ant time at a dealership and thats not easy for me as a cancer victim since my time is very limited as well as for my pocket if u know what i mean and i was so proud and honored to be a part of this experience that i did cry a bit for being so well taken care of it made me happy in such a unhappy world i must be in and fight to walk to so many doctor appointments across town and out of town just for tteatments and even though i could not find a car that is in my price range i was still taken aback at well ur whole services work it was a happy time for me but its just getting harder and harder for me to walk or take a long bus rides to where i need to go. So i must keep looking and i just wanted to say thank you so very much and for your time.

Great customer service!!Staff is awesome.

by from STOCKTON CA |

I took my vehicle in without an appointment due to it had died out.Bill took my vehicle in,had it diagnosed and back on the road in 1 day when the other Chrysler dealers nearby told me I could not get it looked at for 4 days.I will never go anywhere else,They really went up and above my expectations!Great job by the whole staff.