Toyota Town of Stockton

Used 866-520-6771
Service 877-468-7217

Good People at Toyota Town of Stockton

by from Elk Grove, Ca |

I would easily recommend Toyota Town of Stockton on the basis of the people they have working at the dealership. It's not everyday that you can find a dealership that you could easily recommend to family and friends. If you are looking for a great deal and a good car buying experience, this is the place to go first. I requested the eprice on the vehicle that I wanted and I quickly got a response from their Internet Sales Manager - Kevin Hamlin. To be honest, I actually contacted several Toyota dealerships in the Sacramento and Bay Area, but it was Toyota Town of Stockton that had the best price. When my wife and I visited the dealership, we were taken care of by Kevin. He was very easy to work with and didn't try to pressure us into buying anything. What surprised us is that we were able to inspect and test drive the vehicle, fill out the credit application and agree on the sales price in about 50 minutes. If you have ever shopped for a car before, you know that it usually takes 2 to 4 hours just to get past the sales guy and the sales manager. To finish in 50 minutes with the sales part of the process was impressive. After Kevin, we were sent to Jeff Renwick the finance manager, he was also great to deal with. He helped us fill out the paperwork and made the process very easy and smooth. The guy that I think deserves a good amount of credit is Jarvis, he was the guy that takes care of all the cleaning and prep work for all of the new vehicles. Jarvis is a good guy and I could easily tell that he was a good worker. Thank you Jarvis. In a way this dealership feels like family, they have good people working there and I recommend you give them a try. I had a good experience with Kevin and I truly feel that anyone looking to buy a Toyota will also have the same experience. Thanks again for everything and I hope to visit again in the future.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for purchasing your vehicle here at Toyota Town of Stockton. I'm glad Kevin and our entire staff was able to take great care of you. Please don't hesitate to see us again for your Toyota Care service. Welcome to our Toyota family! Regards, Jason Kim General Manager

Bought a New Car--Great Customer Service

by from Stockton, CA |

After doing much research and due diligence, I went to our local dealer here in Stockton and bought a new Camry from Kevin Hamlin, the dealership's internet sales manager. Kevin clearly cares about customer service, and went the extra mile in making a good/fari/very reasonable deal. He was most helpful in every way, and I don't see how I could ask for more.

Trade In for New Car Experience

by from Stockton, California |

This is the first time in the 15 years my wife and I have been together where a car dealership's word has proven to be true. We received fantastic customer service from Kevin Hamlin, the Internet Director at the Dealership. He worked with me to find exactly the Highlander I requested and gave me a fair deal on the Highlander I was trading in. Since this was a surprise for my wife for Valentine's Day, Kevin went the extra mile for me and made it possible to give her a wonderful surprise. On Valentine's day he made the process of buying the New Highlander go smoothly and quickly. Kevin Hamlin, and Asif Mahmood the Financial Consultant, were excellent at helping us to understand what was needed to complete the paperwork in a timely manner as well as making sure we received the best deal possible. This experience was marvelous and we will bring our business back, and recommend our friends, to this dealership.

February 17, 2015

Thank you for purchasing your new vehicle here with us at Toyota Town of Stockton. I'm glad Kevin was able to take great care of you during your purchase experience. Be sure to see us again for your Toyota Care no-charge service. Regards, Jason Kim General Manager

Great Attitude Towars Customer

by from Stockton, CA |

This dealer did a great job of meeting price/beating price. I knew what I wanted, and they went out of their way to keep competitive with the best prices one can find on the internet. I also had pre-approved and competitive financing which they also beat. Came as a nice surprise to me! Newly furnished waiting area with complimentary coffees is a nice touch, too.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for purchasing your vehicle here with us at Toyota Town of Stockton. Our #1 goal is to make all our customers feel as if they're part of our family. Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime regarding sales or service. Regards, Jason Kim General Manager

Great Service and Price

by from Stockton CA |

We bought our new 2015 Camry SE at Toyota Town of Stockton last weekend and the service and price we got from them was superb. Kevin Hamlin gave us the best price and we were treated very well throughout the buying process. We were in and out of the dealer in less than 2 hrs. He even threw wheel locks, floor mats and cargo net free of charge after we settled on the price, even though these were extra options. Thanks again.

January 28, 2015

Hi Ethan, Thank you for purchasing your new Toyota Camry from us at Toyota Town of Stockton. I'm glad to hear Kevin took great care of you. Please don't hesitate to call us for anything you may need regarding sales or service. Regards, Jason Kim General Manager

I love this place

by from Manteca, Ca |

I had the best buying experience with them. Kevin helped us and made the experience very easy no hassle at all!. Then the finance guy Jeff was great as well. He actually called the next morning to let us know that he found an better interest rate!! I would recommend them to everyone! Our next car will be bought through them

January 28, 2015

Hi Cindy, Thank you for purchasing your vehicle from us at Toyota Town of Stockton. We strive to treat all our customers as if they're part of our family and I'm glad Kevin & Jeff was able to accomplish that. Please don't hesitate to call us anytime for anything you may need. Regards, Jason Kim General Manager

Amazing Dealership Experience!

by from Alameda Ca. |

After speaking to Kevin Hamlin about my specific car needs, I was so impressed that I drove over an hour to test drive the Prius he selected for me. It was a used certified Prius that perfectly fit what I had in mind. My credit was not very good and yet Kevin treated me respectfully and gave me really good advice about the advantages of car debt for my credit report. He was both friendly and professional and was very patient with my many questions. This might sound cheesy, but I drove off the lot so happy, that I look forward to buying my next car from Kevin. I have been literally recommending Kevin of Toyota Town to all of my friends! It is worth the drive to Stockton. I never felt pressured or rushed as is often the case in dealerships. I felt relaxed, respected and continue to love my gently used Prius!

Resourceful and Trustworthy

by from San Francisco |

We worked with Kevin, Director of Internet Sales, and were so pleased with the experience. He was efficient, helpful, friendly and honest. We felt like we were getting straight answers for the first time on how to find a difficult to find car. He helped us when no one else could! Go see Kevin at Toyota Town!

June 25, 2014

Hi Sharra, Thank you for purchasing your vehicle with us. I'm glad Kevin was able to assist you with your purchase. Enjoy your new vehicle and we'll be here anytime for anything you may need. Jason Kim General Manager

Great all around experience!

by from Stockton, CA |

Jeff Renwick and Kevin Hamlin turned what is usually a horrible experience into a great one. They were they not pushy and they were very knowledable. Their customer service was great and they answered every question I had (and several times). I highly recommend purchasing a car from Toyota Town of Stockton! I love my Prius!!!

Very Weak Dealership

by from Stockton, CA |

Saw a newly listed car on Cars.com and I went to dealership to test drive. They said it wasn't ready. It was undergoing inspection. They took down my name and said they would have it ready within a few days and they would call me. When they didn't call, I called them to find out when it was ready. Still in for inspection they said. Okay, call me. Meanwhile, they kept trying to sell me other cars. Just got a call saying the car was sold to someone else. Never buying a car from Toyota Town.

May 2, 2014

First, I would like to apologize for the experience you had with us. Unfortunately, the vehicle was sold before you had an opportunity to see it. Our salesperson was merely trying to find another vehicle for you that might fit your needs. Again, I do apologize for your experience and please don't hesitate to contact us anytime. Thank you.

Excellent service, we bought 7 cars, see Suzie

by from Stockton, CA |

Suzie, Internet sales manager did a great job of selling/leasing our extended family 7 cars/trucks in one weekend. She found the vehicles we wanted with the features and colors desired. Some vehicles were leased and some sold based on the budget each person had. Some vehicles had to be acquired from other dealers. Suzie was professional throughout the long Labor Day weekend. These deals were done over a period of 4 days. Adam Baza was also very helpful as well as several of the people in finance. I have been dealing with Toyota town of Stockton for over ten years and have been consistently impressed with both its sales and service staff.