Big Valley Ford Lincoln

Service 877-719-0725

Your Regional Headquarters

Great Service

by from Stockton, CA |

The service that I received on December 5, 2014, in the service department for the 37,500 mile checkup on my 2011 Ford Edge was outstanding! My car was done promptly, as I told them that I was from Lodi and had someone bring me in to Stockton and was wondering if I could pick it up as soon as possible. My service rep was also very helpful in explaining a part that I wanted to order. All in all, excellent service! Job well done!

December 10, 2014

Michael, We are happy to hear you had a pleasurable service experience! Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for your business. - Jesse Alvarado, Service Manager

my lincoln

by from stockton, ca |

The work was done in a very timely and professional manner.

May 26, 2015

Here at Big Valley Ford Lincoln we sincerely appreciate your business, Glenda! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

customer

by from Stockton ,ca |

I had a great experience do to cutomer service , but sadly my car still isnt fix it been three visited in still not fix the right way. My ford is still making a noise, when im driving . I know with the great customer service Ford has it will get fix soon.Thanks for hard your hard work, keep up with the great customer service.

May 4, 2015

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Big Valley Ford Lincoln!

Excellent salesman

by from Stockton, CA |

Very pleasant experience. Nothing was forced. Eric did a great job!

Buying a new car

by from Stockton,Ca. |

Ford Focus Titanium. Service was great.Alejandro was very helpful and professional.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review, Brian! We are happy to hear that Alejandro was able to gain your trust in our business and we look forward to seeing you here again!

Service department

by from Stockton, CA |

My experience at your dealership was excellent as it always is when I bring my vehicle in for service. Each person that I deal with goes the extra mile to make sure that I am satisfied. I always tell everyone how great the service department is and how each person that works there is always making sure that I am satisfied whether with service, parts on anywhere else at the dealship

Customer

by from Stockton, Ca |

Good experience with your department would enjoy coming again.

April 20, 2015

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thank you so much for always choosing Big Valley Ford Lincoln as your first choice for service! Take care, Omar!

BigVallleyFordLincoln Stockton CA

by from Stockton, CA |

Great Service!!....................................................................... Give Joe Cappalla 5 stars!!

great services

by from stockton, ca |

I purchased a 2014 F150 and it's amazing! my salesman was great, as well as anyone who has helped me at the dealership

April 20, 2015

Here at Big Valley Ford Lincoln we sincerely appreciate your business, Erik! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and help you into your new 2014 Ford F150!

Good facility , poor customer service

by from Stockton, ca |

The staff was not friendly, I know it was an early appointment but you should be respectful. I was not informed about anything they did, I even said the breaks are squeaky and nothing was done about them.

Stonewalled email inquiries!

by from Valley Springs, CA |

Tokk the car quickly, performed the service quickly. ABSOLUTELY REFUSES to answer e-mail about rebates posted all over service desk, but when I applied for rebates online, was told they did not apply in my area. Why do they advertise something that is blatently false? Answer that!

April 20, 2015

We appreciate your honest review, Stanley. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time! Take care!