Nissan Kia of Stockton

3077 E Hammer Ln, Stockton, CA 95212

New 888-736-6631
Used 877-838-1089
Service 888-842-7818

Low Prices. Great Experience.

BEST EVER!!!

by from Stockton, CA |

Simply the best car buying experience EVER!!! Thank you Jaime "James", Lalo and Eric for your incredible service!!!

September 9, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review!

Amazing Customer Service!

by from turlock, ca |

I came across this dealership on the cars.com app and saw how their prices were better than other dealerships. My first time stopping in was to just see some cars I had been researching. To my surprise I was offered a loan to make a new car purchase, despite the fact I had a bankruptcy on my credit report. I was not only given payments I could afford, but a great interest rate too. Being an average American shopper I did leave that day with some good information and wanted to be sure I was being offered a good deal. I then found another Nissan dealer and found that between the Versa and Sentra, that the Sentra was the car for me! Things did not work so well at this dealership as they were not honoring the figures quoted to me on a car, and would not even compete in price or interest rates with Stockton Nissan. Needless to say I walked out and called Anthony at Stockton Nissan, whom I had previously spoke to on my visit there prior. I made my way back to Stockton, and instead of shoving paperwork at me and saying sign here Anthony was more interested in showing me the car I called about. That made for a better experience because I did not feel like I was being pressured to buy, he was more about making sure this was the right car for me. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a Nissan or Kia! They definitely have my future business as well.

March 15, 2015

Thank you so much for the awesome review! My name is Josh and I'm the General Manager here. We really appreciate your business! When you are in for your next oil change make sure you drop by and say Hi!

Awesome Dealership!!! Well Worth the Drive!!!

by from Berkeley, CA |

OK, so here is the deal... I am not normally a review writing kind of guy, but the service and professionalism that I received a Stockton Nissan warrants a great review. I went to my local dealership (3 miles from my house) hoping to purchase my new vehicle there. While they were very friendly and helped me narrow down exactly what features/trim package I wanted after our test drive, when it came down to making the deal, they were no where near where I wanted to be or what Kelly Blue Book was listing as Fair Value, so I walked. That's when I decided to use the internet and find the best deal for what I wanted within a 200 mile radius of where I live... Side note, if you can handle the 30-40 mass emails and the back and forth with internet managers that don't read the specs on what you are looking for that you sent them the first time, then this is the best way for you to see all the inventory out there that either matches your needs or is close and get the best deal for your money... I would do it again in a heart beat. Anyway, within a few hours and two or three very simple emails, Stockton Nissan had tracked down the two options that were closest to my original specs for the vehicle that I wanted and quoted both with Out The Door (OTD) prices that meet what I told them I was willing to pay, not a penny more. No other dealer within 200 miles of where I live came close to doing that (and its not like I live in rural America.. I live in the Bay Area). Whats more, they quoted me an OTD price on the last day of the fiscal quarter when their incentives were about to change (03/31), but after I explained that I could not get up there until at least the next day or possibly two days, the General Sales Manager still honored and stood behind that quote. When I went up there the very next day, I was fully expecting to have the price jacked or something be not what we agreed upon... NO, price was to the penny, vehicle was exactly the one that was presented over the internet, and the whole transaction was seamless!! The internet sales manager Sydney (he is awesome, ask for him by name, he's a man of his work and will go the extra mile for you!!!) even came in on his day off to finalize the deal and emailed me at 8:30 am telling me that he was at the lot and prepping the car for my arrival... That's customer service. The whole deal was brokered and closed within less than 24 hours (mind you I already knew exactly what I wanted, had compromised on exterior color selection based on availability in a 200 mile radius, and had test driven the vehicle before). I would recommend to anyone that I know, wherever they live, to let these guys see what they can do for you... You'll be glad you did and the drive will be well worth the money you save, the customer service that you receive, and hassle free no pressure environment. In case you were wondering, this is an honest review from a real person, who does not work for this dealership or Nissan, that was and will always be a customer at this establishment as long as people like their General Manager and Sydney are working there...

March 14, 2015

J, thank you so very much for the great review. I'm glad that my team did such a fine job helping you accomplish getting into a vehicle.

Recent Test Drive

by from Riverbank, Ca. |

I recently went for a test drive with one of the sales personal & it was one of the most informational test drives that I have had, the salesman was very knowledgeable of the car & explained features of the transmission & how it works with the vehicle & basically knew the vehicle very well & was very satisfied, haven't purchased the vehicle as of yet, but their prices were very competitive and was worth the short drive there...

March 15, 2015

Bruce, thank so much for the review of your experience here. I'm glad you had a good time and that it was mission accomplished for you.

Responded very quickly and was very nice.

by from Meridian, ID |

Did not buy from this dealer. May do it later. I have nothing more to say as I did not physically visit this dealer.

A. Smith

by from Sacramento, CA |

I unexpectedly entered the new car market; I was involved in an accident that totaled my Acura RL. We knew that we would be in the market for another vehicle since we have had the Acura for 10 years; the accident simply pushed up our time-table. I completed my homework over the Internet: I researched the Acura RL, the Kia Optima, the Nissan Altima, and the Buick LaSabre. I live in Sacramento, close to Elk Grove; however, I am almost equidistant to Stockton, Roseville, and Folsom after my research, I was inundated with e-mails and phone calls; in the future, if I am in the market again, I will limit my choices. Douglas Heinrich of Stockton Kia was by far the friendliest and most professional dealer representative that I spoke with. We made an appointment to see the 2013 Optima and a 2013 Altima the next day. When my wife and I made it to the lot, we were not "bombarded" with sales people; I simply advised the gentleman that greeted us that I had an appointment. Douglas came out immediately, had one of each model ready for a test drive and we left the lot in the Optima Limited - wonderful car; we were sold on the spot. Douglas thoroughly explained all of the details/functions of the car and their financing process; he also introduced us to the General Sales Manager and The F&I Manager; both were outstanding - very nice; very professional. We bought the 2013 Kia Optima Limited; drove it home and proceeded to cancel 3 other appointments that I had. I highly recommend this dealership.

sales

by from Stockton, CA |

I had gone to Nissian to see if I could get a used car, but really wanted to see if I could get finance and I did, even though I really gave Mack Nazari the sale person a time, and finally got what I asked for, I really believe he went to bat for me, then I went out w/out buying anything, since I wanted to think about the deal, and who figure that he still was trying to help me after I left and called me with more of a deal. But sadly I still didn't buy the car. just wanted to say this Sale person did a great job, of helping me out and really understood my situation. I would really recomend this persson to anyone who needs to purchase a car used or new. Thanks, Mack Nazari for a great job and understanding.

SoulLvr

by from Stockton, CA |

This is the first dealership that we have walked onto the lot and was not bombarded with 50 sales people. Very professional staff, great financing department. Awesome sales manager and staff. Bought my 2012 Kia Soul and was driving it home within two hours. Pleasant experience.