Roberts Auto Sales

(4.1) 5.0 7 Reviews

4813 McHenry Ave, Modesto, CA 95356

Outstanding

by from Waterford, CA |

Over the last eight years, I have purchased three vehicles from Roberts and I have always had a great experience. Two weeks ago, I purchased my fourth vehicle, a Dodge Journey 2014 from the lot. After driving it for two weeks I felt that this car just was not right for me. I went back to Roberts knowing that the 5 day return policy was long over and asked if I could trade it back in for another vehicle. Roberts made a phone call and said "No Problem", we can do that for you. I was so pleased and relieved because they had every right to say No. Now I am driving the Chevy Traverse LT and feel that this is the car for me. I highly recommend this dealership to my family and friends. If you and your family need a nice car with a hassle free salesman, go and purchase a car from Roberts Auto sales you will not be disappointed. :):) Thank you Roberts Auto Sales J.Allgood

These guys are a standup type of dealership.

by from Escalon ca |

I had an issue with the truck i bought and prepaired my self for a fight to get it taken care of. They took care of it with no questions asked. Awesome guys

Good sales approach, large vehicle selection

by from Antioch, CA |

Their poster explained the no hassle process. They answered questions in a timely manner and made the closing of the sale short and simple

Terrible, take your business elsewhere

by from Modesto Ca. |

Purchased a 2011 Toyota Venza. Vehicle was advertised to have keyless entry. Vehicle does have keyless entry, but no remote provided. We have made numerous calls about the keyless entry, always a promise to return the call, no return call. Turns out a remote for this vehicle is $400.00. Second issue with this company. We secured in house financing through their preferred financing company. It has been 3 months and the payment has not been debited. Again we have called spoke to the salesmen that sold us the vehicle trying to get an address to send payment, and no return call. This business is TERRIBLE! Take your dollars to some place that at least can give you the courtesy of solving transaction related issues, and returning your phone calls.

Very satisfied!!!

by from Modesto, CA |

We have purchased 3 vehicles from Roberts over the last 6 years. I recently purchased a Mercedes C300 and couldn't be happier!! Every vehicle that you have purchased from them has always been very clean and low miles. We love the fact that you can shop without any pressure from sales people. If you see a car that you want to test drive, you just let them know. Very relaxed atmosphere. We have always purchased the extended warranties that they offer as well. We bought our daughter a VW New Beetle that had very low miles on it, but it ended up having ABS issues. Everything was covered by the warranty, even the rental car!!! We will definitely be back!!!

Honda Civic SI

by from Gilroy, CA |

We purchased a 2007 Honda Civic SI here. Car did have some minor bodywork done that wasn't mentioned when I discussed over the phone the condition of the car. We bought it anyway and my son loves it. Very easy to work with the salesman here.

Excellent prices, but watch out

by from Milpitas, CA |

I was looking for a replacement car after my car was totaled (it was not my fault so I used the money I received from the insurance). After a whole month of search, I finally found the car at Roberts. The list price was lower significantly than what other lots would list their prices at, but Roberts pretty much did not negotiate the price further down at all. This is not what you would expect, but after reading the reviews here, it turns out that this is their policy. There is no one to follow you around the lot (and it is really a huge lot with lots of cars to choose from), and there is absolutely no seller pressure (I guess that is their policy). The lack of "pressure" is at the borderline of being interpreted as "bad customer service", but maybe not quite. After leaving their lot when they refused to budge, I ended up returning there and purchasing the car at pretty much the list price. This is a good place to purchase your vehicle, but you should know that this is their policy (not to pressure you or do any sales tactics nor budge on the list price) BEFORE you shop at Roberts.