Geweke Toyota Scion

(5.0) 9 Reviews

1020 Beckman Rd, Lodi, CA 95240

Quick, Competitive

by from Carmichael, CA |

Toyota 4Runner I came here to check out what a Toyota 4Runner in white. The model they had didn't have the third row seat but Craig went and found one in Fresno for me at a price that matched/beat some of the pricing quotes that I had recieved from the Internet Sales departments of their competitors. I picked up my vehicle a week later. The experience was great and I am loving my vehicle 3 weeks later.

You can get anything you want at Geweke!

by from Stockton, CA |

We came, we saw, we bought the car we wanted. We have made 3 Camry purchases at Geweke Toyota since 2002 and have had nothing but positive experiences thus far. We knew what car we wanted and Brian found it for us and we took delivery later that afternoon. Our only disappointment is that we didn't get our "purchase photo". We may require some counseling to help us reconcile our loss, but other than that, it was a GREAT day at Geweke Toyota! Thank you Brian, well done!

Nice try

by from Lodi, CA |

The overall experience was friendly, pleasant and low key. The only pressure we felt was when they could not find they car we wanted and tried to replace it with another car. A classic bait and switch. We came up with a solution which was very satisfactory to us. We are happy, so far with the resolution. When the seat covers are replaced we will be five star customers. Thanks Brad for doing a great job.

Professional and friendly staff

by from Fresno, CA |

I was initially connected to this dealer through the USAA Car Buying Service knowing that this USAA-recommended dealer was more that 150 miles from my home. I worked with April Smith over the phone to set up the purchase. I have never dealt with an employee in a car dealership who was so conscientious, professional and respectful. She worked hard to find the car I wanted and called me with updates everyday. The day I picked the car up April was off so she set up appointments for me with Tod and Brian. Tod made sure everything was going properly with Brian handling all the details, providing an excellent car orientation, going over accessories I might want to add in the future and setting up my Geweke online account. Troy handled the finance details in a highly professional and detailed manner. The only delay I experienced was the 10 worthwhile minutes or so it took to give the car a last wash and fill the car up with gas for the ride home. I would highly recommend the staff at Geweke if you're looking for a great buying experience.

Excellent experience...highly recommend to all....

by from Lodi, Ca. |

Let me start by thanking the team at Geweke Toyota for a stress free buying experience. I started the process on the internet by requesting an E-price for a 2013 Camry. I was called back by Anthony who gave me the price of the car and scheduled an appointment for me to come down and test drive the vehicle. Upon arriving to the dealer ship I was greeted by Gary Jewell. Gary took me over to where Anthony was and we all introduced ourselves. Anthony turned over the sale to Gary. The car was parked out front, just washed, and ready for the test drive. I informed Gary of the trade-in I had so during the test drive another person could start the trade-in process. The car was perfect and after the test drive we sat down in Gary's office and started the paper work process. I got a fair price for my trade-in, an excellent price on the car, $1000 less than all the other toyota dealerships in my area and they never tried to change the price of the car, and financing was as smooth as can be with excellent interest rates ( .9% for 60 months). The overall process from start to finish was about an one and a half hours. Gary was awesome, he was relaxed, the enviroment around me was releaxed, and Gary treated you like a friend he knew for years. I would recommend this dealer ship to family and friends and have them ask for Gary. It's ashame not every car buying experience can be like this. Thanks again to the team at Geweke Toyota.

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from MODESTO CA. |

VERY FRIENDLY,PROFFESIONAL STAFF.THEY LET ME SPEND LOTS OF TIME REVIEWING&DRIVING THE TRUCK I PURCHASED. THEY DID NOT HANG AROUND AND PRESSURE ME WITH TOO MUCH INFO. I APPRECIATED JASONS WILLINGNESS TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS. GARVIN CHESHIER

New Car Sales

by from Stockton, CA |

My daughter and I were both in need a newer vehicle; her because it was time to dump the dump she was driving, and me because I was about to begin a long commute to work. Vehicle shopping is a gruesome task. I had already been to a couple of places where the car salesmanship left much to be desired. When I arrived, Brian approached me in a friendly, and supportive way, without pushiness, which as a buyer by trade, I truly appreciated. I let Brian know what I had to work with and where we both needed to be on payments. He immediately informed me in which way he could make it happen. Brian is knowledgeable about both the product, and what is available in the finance department. As Toyota's sell themselves, it was important to me to have a dealership where I did not feel pressured, and where I would also recognize the willingness to provide me the best deal I could get. Thank You Geweke! I am now the proud owner of a 2012 Prius and a 2012 Camry. All in the same day! My daughter and I LOVE our vehicles and could not be happier.

Great dealership

by from Stockton, CA |

We bought our 2007 Corolla at Geweke using the Costco buying service. It could not have been a more pleasant experience. We have been back a few times for service issues and are always treated like we are the most important customers they have. The difference between this dealer and others in the area is amazing. I would highly recommend them.

Friendly!

by from Stockton, CA |

We are very happy with our new Highlander. Everyone at Geweke Toyota was very friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend this dealership to you for your next vehicle purchase.