Honda of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Avenue, Lisle, IL 60532

New 888-614-0394
Used 888-614-8069
Service 866-974-9003

We'll make it worth your while to come to Lisle!

The place to buy!

by from Wheaton IL |

This is my first Honda, though not my first new car purchase. My experience with this dealership was an excellent buying experience, and I would definitely recommend Lisle Honda to anyone interested in buying a car. My experience was positive from the moment I walked through the door to the dealership for the first time, to the last moment as I drove way in my new car, confident in my decision to make this purchase at this dealership. I had started my search at a competitor and ended with my purchase here...it began with helpful people from the online response team before I set foot in the dealership with an instant competitive quote and a set appointment time, to the sales person, Orlando Johnson. Every part of the experience was straight forward, without pressure, friendly and efficient, from beginning to end. I'd be remiss to not add that financing through this dealership was the most efficiently handled I have ever experienced. I would highly recommend visiting this Honda Superstore. This dealership has a great team to work with - ask for Orlando!!!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Elmhurst, IL |

Buying a new 2016 Honda Pilot from Honda of Lisle was a phenomenal experience.

Worst Service, better not to go to Honda Lisle

by from Lombard,IL |

I have been going for last 5.5 years and it was good, but I don't know what happened in recently they started providing worst service. I gave my car for service two months ago and they broke something which was in good condition when I gave it them and when I asked for it their response was horrible and act like they don't know anything. After Two weeks I gave them to repair what they broke and they charged me $160 and said it has months guarantee, with in two weeks again it stopped working, so I spoke them and dropped my car yesterday to repair, this time said something else is broke and charged me $600 which was wrong, because one of my friend is car mechanic and he confirmed the same. after I made my Payment I have to wait for mins to get the car that too without wash and vacuum. That's it, I don't go there anymore and I don't prefer any of my friends go there..

BAD SERVICE

by from BERKELEY |

BAD SERVICE - 3 HOURS FOR AN OIL CHANGE- APPTS NOT ACCEPTED- CHAT ADVISED AN APPOINTMENT.

baD SERVICE

by from BERKELEY |

3 HRS FOR AN OIL CHANGE TODAY. APPOINTMENTS NOT ACCEPTED, CHAT RECOMMENDED AN APPT.

Tire Pressure LIght on Honda LX 2013

by from Downers Grove |

I am not sure if others are having this problem but 3 times in he past week the "check tire Pressure" light has gone on in May. I had someone check the tires the first time with a tire guage and the pressure was fine. I went to the dealer and they checked to. The second time I took it to Just Tires as I wanted the tires checked for leaks and they said everything was ok. The light went on again 05/28 and off in the evening. I can understand because the temp was in the 80's. However when I purchased this 2013 Honda Civic LX I don't recall the salesperson telling me this would be an on going problem. Went to Honda of Lisle today (even though the light was off) and was told that this happens a lot with the temperature change. That there is nothing to correct it. So they checked the tire pressure. Should be 30 pis one tire was 27 the inflated. Also I get confilicting information as I was told FOR THE 2013 MODELS the light cannot be re-set. I found that to be true but today a tech was telling me it could be done but than find out it could not. So I found that if you drive 30 miles per hour the light will go off once air is put in. I just want others to be aware of this problem as I hope to keep this car for along time. Thank you.

No response to issues & Navigation System from 90s

by from Lisle, IL |

Bought a new 2015 Honda Pilot and had car detailed by dealership twice and windows still aren't clean. Navigation system in Honda Pilot is antiquated, cumbersome and useless. Wanted car without navigation, but dealership said they could not locate one. Found one at another dealership on-line the next day. I raised cleanliness and navigation system to General Manager in response to personal e-mail asking me if I had an concerns. Never received a response and was getting daily e-mails asking to fill out on-line rating surveys like this until I actually raised an issue. HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD IN RESPONSE FROM ANYONE AT DEALERSHIP.

Poor follow-up in service depart. communication

by from Chicago |

I suggest anyone looking to buy a car also look all the SERVICE reviews of any dealership to see what happens after the sale. That?s when the buck stops, for me. I enjoyed Josh as my salesperson but the department was non-responsive with my follow up questions about my warranty and they came across as annoyed, dismissive and I asked what I thought was a simple question via email (after, mind you, I completed the OEM survey) and one person (Carolyn) copied the other (Gus) who promised to follow up. Two weeks----no answer, ask again no answer. Original person (Carolyn) put it off on the second person again (Gus). I even ended up emailing the dealer manager (Jeffrey) from their website. To no avail. Then the following week, I called the service manager (Mike) ... Gosh...he was annoyed (or super busy) said he would call me back. Instead of Mike calling back, original sales person ended up addressing my question. What they don't seem to realize is that this could have been an opportunity for them to educate me on my warranty and who I should expect to get the answers from. Instead, I was passed around like a like a ten-year old fruitcake (or something else which I cannot mention). Now this took about 3-4 weeks to come to fruition. I think it was a total lapse in customer service for me to have to go through all of these hoops. The question I have was about my warranty and they referred me back to my sales rep over 3 weeks later! Clearly, that don't care, but they did me a favor. I'll take my service and repair back to my city. I personally don't mind driving far for good service but if I'm treated like people crap by people could care less. I'm done.

Worst customer service

by from Chicago, IL |

I am appalled at the customer service I received from this dealership, especially from our salesman Mike D. This was the first dealership that I began my search. The salesman that originally started to help me was your typical cars salesman - asked me if my mother (who is CLEARLY my mom) was my sister, told me that he knew I didn't want a certain color because "he could just tell" and made several comments on how "cute" and "cool" this car was (trying to connect with me on a younger level?). Long story short, I went to another dealership and my final decision was similar cars at dealership #1 (lisle honda) and dealership #2. When my mother and I returned to Lisle Honda to talk numbers, the salesman asked us to wait while he finished up another car sale. That is fine and we were happy to wait our turn. When Mike D. returned and we began to talk numbers, Mike D. said that his sales manager and the finance guy were too busy "selling cars" to deal with me - I was only "talking about" buying a car. The customers who were actaully buying cars took top priority. So we were only dealing with the salesman Mike D. - who has no authority or power to dictate price for the extended warranty or percentage. Mike D. would talk down to us and then go back to "talk to" his guys. Each time he came back to us, Mike D. could provide ZERO solid evidence that he spoke to anyone - he could not give a solid percentage or a solid monthly payment. He kept reiterating "this is all I can do" and "your credit score won't get you anything". As a single female buying my very first car, this is the worst possible way to go about dealing with someone who will surely be back for a car upgrade in a few years when I have children or with my husband to purchase a new Honda for him. When Mike D asked about the deal from the other dealership, I was very transparent with him as to what they quoted me IN WRITING. Mike D. stood up, callled me a liar and told me "there's the door and there's the door. Pick one." I was simply showing him what the other dealership quoted me - monthly payment, percentage and extended warranty breakdowns as well. Mike D. still had yet to provide me with any details like this for the car I was interested in. Mike D. then told me loudly for the entire car dealership to hear "I'm not wasting my time with you. I'm leaving." Mike D. never returned to our table. My mother and I asked to speak with the sales manager who was extremely nice and very apologetic. Since Mike D. took all of our paperwork with him (or hid it?), the sales manager could also not provide us with solid details for our possible purchase. I made it 100% clear that I was looking to buy this car today. The silver lining is that we did go back to the other dealership to buy that car... and my mother ended up buying a new Honda as well that day. 2 cars for 2 ladies. Way to blow it Lisle Honda! You have lost my trust and my business for life.

why waste your time

by from algonquin |

what a waste of time- called ahead to view a 2010 mazda- asked to have it pulled up. got there and a new salesmen was assigned to me. 1st question "What brought you hear today?" Ok he;s either slow or new- test drive really liked car- got back to dealership-after a very short round the block type test drive- asked him to check my van for trade in and I'd like to take it out myself for an extended ride. thought I was going home with a new car. He said no that's not allowed. WOW- really - other dealers ask me to take the car home. Honda Lisle no way. I called later to ask about why - and was told I needed to schedule a private test drive. I thought that is what I did when I called earlier in morning to test drive. Really poor customer service- they don't seem interested in selling cars. Lucky for me I can go on CARS.com and find another

Excellent Dealership and #1 Sales Associate ("Z")

by from Plainfield, IL |

In all of my years of vehicle purchases, I have never met a more helpful and friendly sales staff than what I experienced from Honda Superstore of Lisle. I narrowed my choice down to one model at three different dealerships, and I decided to purchase this 2011 Mazda CX-9 from Honda Superstore of Lisle. Zahid ?Z? Ali (sales associate), was the main reason in my purchase of the CX-9. No anxiety from high pressure sales techniques, and an honest sales associate made it a ?no brainer? for me. I felt much more comfortable with ?Z?s? personality than the other salesmen at the other (Mazda) dealerships. Any questions or concerns that I had, ?Z? was able to answer them quickly and professionally. I cannot say enough positive things about Mr. Ali and my entire experience with Honda Superstore of Lisle. In the future, (when I am looking to purchase another vehicle), I will definitely go to Honda Superstore of Lisle for that purchase. I would recommend that anyone who is interested in buying a new or used car to ask for ?Z? Ali at Honda Superstore of Lisle.