Honda of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Avenue, Lisle, IL 60532

New 888-614-0394
Used 888-614-8069
Service 866-974-9003

We'll make it worth your while to come to Lisle!

The place to buy!

by from Wheaton IL |

This is my first Honda, though not my first new car purchase. My experience with this dealership was an excellent buying experience, and I would definitely recommend Lisle Honda to anyone interested in buying a car. My experience was positive from the moment I walked through the door to the dealership for the first time, to the last moment as I drove way in my new car, confident in my decision to make this purchase at this dealership. I had started my search at a competitor and ended with my purchase here...it began with helpful people from the online response team before I set foot in the dealership with an instant competitive quote and a set appointment time, to the sales person, Orlando Johnson. Every part of the experience was straight forward, without pressure, friendly and efficient, from beginning to end. I'd be remiss to not add that financing through this dealership was the most efficiently handled I have ever experienced. I would highly recommend visiting this Honda Superstore. This dealership has a great team to work with - ask for Orlando!!!

Excellent Dealership and #1 Sales Associate ("Z")

by from Plainfield, IL |

In all of my years of vehicle purchases, I have never met a more helpful and friendly sales staff than what I experienced from Honda Superstore of Lisle. I narrowed my choice down to one model at three different dealerships, and I decided to purchase this 2011 Mazda CX-9 from Honda Superstore of Lisle. Zahid ?Z? Ali (sales associate), was the main reason in my purchase of the CX-9. No anxiety from high pressure sales techniques, and an honest sales associate made it a ?no brainer? for me. I felt much more comfortable with ?Z?s? personality than the other salesmen at the other (Mazda) dealerships. Any questions or concerns that I had, ?Z? was able to answer them quickly and professionally. I cannot say enough positive things about Mr. Ali and my entire experience with Honda Superstore of Lisle. In the future, (when I am looking to purchase another vehicle), I will definitely go to Honda Superstore of Lisle for that purchase. I would recommend that anyone who is interested in buying a new or used car to ask for ?Z? Ali at Honda Superstore of Lisle.

Honda Pilot 2011 from Mr. Sager at Honda of Lisle

by from Lisle, IL |

We purchased a 2011 Honda Pilot from this dealership. Our salesman Mr. Sager was very helpful and did all he can do to make sure we leave satisfied and with the truck. He answered all of our questions and concerns and really made the whole purchasing experience pleasant. We highly recommend him for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle as he is reliable and trustworthy as well. Said Elkhatib

We purchased a 2011 Honda Pilot from this location

by from Lisle, IL |

Excellent, easy car buying process with Orlando!

by from Chicago, IL |

I saw a certified used Honda Pilot in the colors/options I was looking for on their website. I called to make an appointment the next day to come in and look at the car. Once I arrived, my customer service was great! Orlando Johnson was my salesperson and excellent from start to finish. He had the car waiting for me when I arrived. He took me on a test drive to show me all the various features and see how I liked the vehicle. When we got back, he allowed me to take my time in deciding if I was going to make the purchase. Orlando was laid back, easy going, and not pushy at all. The negotiation process was quick and they gave me their bottom line without hassle. I feel the price they gave me was fair (under KBB fair market value) and I felt comfortable making my decision that day. The Pilot I purchased needed a few touch-ups of paint on the outside since it was used, so Orlando arranged for the service department to have it done the following day. The service department did an excellent job buffing/waxing/and completing the touch up paint. I would highly recommend visiting this Honda dealership. In my Pilot search I visited many Honda dealerships in the city of Chicago and surrounding suburbs- and found this particular sales team to be the easiest to work with by far.

Paula's Excellent Experience!

by from Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 |

I recently purchased a Certified 2012 Honda Accord SE and overall was a great experience! The sales rep (Orlando Johnson) was very polite and helpful, He let me take my time and helped me with every question I had. He was very informative, excellent listener and made sure to exceed my expectations and fit a car into my budget! Never thought obtaining a car could be enjoyable!!

Great Experience

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

Just purchased a 2014 Crosstour. Went to the dealership to purchase a preowned. Could not find the vehicle I wanted. The salesman, Mike Dalpino , helped enormously. Showed me a special promotion from Honda on a new Crosstour . This vehicle had everything I wanted . The financing specialist , Vic Vibhakar, helped with an amazing deal. Very happy with the complete experience. If you wish to purchase any vehicle new or preowned, go to this Honda Superstore in Lisle and ask for Mike!

best used car experience

by from Northbrook, Illinois |

My daughter and i shopped extensively around the area for an affordable first car for her. We found Orlando Williams to be a terrific salesperson in all respects. He was courteous, professional and very customer-service focused. As difficult as it is to go through the negotiation process, Orlando made it non-confrontational and worked with us to get the price point that we needed to make a deal. We needed his help to make sure the car was ready quickly and he delivered above expectations against the commitments he gave us. My daughter purchased a 2010 Honda CR-V and she is thrilled with her new toy. We would highly recommend a trip to the Honda Superstore in Lisle if you are looking for a used car.

Great experience!

by from Quad Cities, IL |

See Orlando! Great to work with. Purchased several cars from him. Very helpful and straightforward. Great overall experience with Honda of Lisle again.

Professional, Courteous, Friendly, a real pleasure

by from Lockport, Illinois |

They did everything possible to make the deal work. I was taken back by the professionalism and courteous and respect level we were given. People I have sent in past to that dealership have also felt the same. Thank you.

Honda of Lisle responded to this review

July 1, 2014

Thannk you so much for your great review!