Honda of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Avenue, Lisle, IL 60532

New 888-614-0394
Used 888-614-8069
Service 866-974-9003

We'll make it worth your while to come to Lisle!

Great experience!

by from Quad Cities, IL |

See Orlando! Great to work with. Purchased several cars from him. Very helpful and straightforward. Great overall experience with Honda of Lisle again.

Professional, Courteous, Friendly, a real pleasure

by from Lockport, Illinois |

They did everything possible to make the deal work. I was taken back by the professionalism and courteous and respect level we were given. People I have sent in past to that dealership have also felt the same. Thank you.

July 1, 2014

Thannk you so much for your great review!

Honda of Lisle Review

by from Naperville, IL |

We have been long term repeat customers of Honda of Lisle. We have shopped other dealerships for Honda as well as other vehicles but always come back to Honda of Lisle. They are friendly, honest, with competitive pricing plus being easy and fun to deal with. This is particularly true for Mark Petersen and Orlando Johnson. They also have great service and a comfortable environment. They provide information without feeling pressured. We will continue to shop there and always recommend them to our friends and relatives when they are shopping for new cars. John and Sheryl Noll

June 25, 2014

We are so delighted that you are happy with your new car, and with us! We hope you continue to return, and that you feel comfortable enough to recommend us to your friends and family, we value our loyal customers!

Great Experience!

by from Naperville, IL |

I came to Honda of Lisle to buy a new civic. I had a great experience at this dealership and with my salesman Michael Dalpino. I highly recommend this dealership and salesman!

June 18, 2014

We are so happy you had a great experience at Honda of Lisle! We hope the next time you want to purchase a new car you come back!

My fourth purchase , better than ever.

by from Naperville il. |

This is the fourth Honda that I have purchased from this dealer. My salesman Jim Ferris was awesome. He had great product knowledge, the desire to listen and accommodate my needs, and the ability to find the right car at the right price. I have bought many cars in my life and dealt with many dealers and salesmen. This was the best experience ever !

May 27, 2014

We are so happy your experience at Honda of Lisle was so good! Here at Honda of Lisle we value our loyal customers, and we hope you are enjoying your fourth Honda! Catherine Vila Customer Service Manager

Worked with Josh ...he's awesome!

by from Chicago, IL |

It has been a little over 10 years since I had to purchase a car. My how things have changed. I found a car online on the Honda of Lisle lot, set up an appointment to come test drive it and possible but it. I was connected with a Josh (awesome sales person) who picked me up at the train station ( drove from the city - Chicago, where there are tons of Honda dealerships) and drove me to the lot to meet the car of my dreams LOL. I was hoping the trek would be a waste of time. In as it turned out, the whole process took maybe a couple of hours, starkly different from previous car buying experiences. Josh is a great salesperson with just the right personal touch without coming across as fake. He was extremely thorough and patient with reviewing the features of the car and explaining the difference between the model I was looking at and others I might consider. Since my purchase he has kept in touch with me periodically, via text and through email, to see how everything was going with the car. He has also been very responsive to question. I hope not to be in a position where I need to buy a car anytime soon but if it?s in the stars, I will definitely be back to work with Josh. I would highly recommend him to meet you car buying needs. I have been in sales and customer service for almost 20 years and As a sales manager, I would hire this guy in heart a beat to meet my customers' need. You can get a Honda at any Honda dealership but you cannot get this kind of great service.

May 24, 2014

It makes us so happy you had such a great experience at Honda of Lisle! We hope to see you in any further car purchases. We always like to know that our valuable customers had a good time, especially when they meet "the car of their dreams!"

GREAT Experience! Highly Recommended!!!

by from Elgin, IL |

I had a WONDERFUL experience working with the staff of Honda of Lisle! As a young single woman, I appreciated this dealership treating me with respect throughout the sale and negotiation process. My experience at Honda of Lisle definitely trumps all of my other experiences with various dealers. I worked with both Darrell and Henrieta of internet sales. I presented them with a very competitive quote I had received from another Honda dealership, which Honda of Lisle price-matched. They spent quite a bit of time talking with me about the vehicle, answering any questions I had about its new specs. I really appreciated them taking the time to discuss these small matters with me. This was my first time buying a brand new car, so I had lots of questions! I had received several other price matches from other Honda dealerships in my area, but I chose to visit Honda of Lisle first over the others, due to the wonderful experience I had with their internet sales team. After scheduling an appointment to view a particular 2014 Honda Civic EX, Honda of Lisle had cleaned the car, and even had a "Welcome Nicole" sign on the vehicle! They definitely know how to make a customer feel special. I worked with Renee Granier (sales floor), who went with me for a test drive, and also spent over an hour reviewing the touch screen computer of the Honda Civic! I worked with her and Mark Peterson (sales manager) throughout the negotiation process. They treated me with the utmost respect, which I have found to be a rare quality of dealerships (as I have worked with many others while trying to find the perfect new vehicle). When making a trade-in offer for my old vehicle, they provided a respectful offer, but when I countered (and presented quotes from KBB and Edmund's), they ended up accepting my trade-in counter offer. After sealing the deal, Renee sat with me for one-to-one orientation to my new Honda Civic EX, going over every option on the vehicle, explaining how to set up bluetooth, sync my contacts, upload apps to the onscreen computer, etc. When I returned to pick up my new Honda Civic, Honda of Lisle had freshly waxed my car, and even gave me a full tank of gas! Renee even called the following week to check to see how I was enjoying me new car, and to thank me for working with Honda of Lisle. Having worked with dealerships in the past for previous vehicle purchases, my best sales experience by far was at Honda of Lisle. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone I know, and will definitely bring my business to them in the future!

May 24, 2014

Wow! Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience, we appreciate that you took the time to share it with us. Here at Honda of Lisle we take great pride in how well we treat all of our loyal customers. We are so happy you had a terrific experience, and we hope to see you soon in any future car purchases!

These aren't the cars you're looking for

by from Batavia, IL |

I saw a great Honda online at cars.com at this dealer. I called ahead that morning to ensure the car was available and I was ensure that it was. I called again to set up an appointment later in the day, and they said they would pull the car out front for when I got there. When I got there, I was informed that the car I wanted wasn't actually available anymore, but they would be happy to show me some "comparable" models. I asked to see another one of the cars they had listed online at cars.com, but that car was also not available. Looking through reviews on this site, I can see this is a common occurrence with this dealer. This is a dishonest business practice that is too common in some of the less honest car dealerships.

May 24, 2014

We are sorry for your experience at our store! It is not our practice to bring people in and then not have the cars ready for sale. With being a large volume dealership sometimes cars get on the web before they are lot ready. Thank you for bringing this to our attention we will work harder on making sure this doesn't happen again.

Great Shopping & Buying Experience

by from Bloomingdale, Il |

I had intial contact with Jessica A. (Internet Sales) and it was very professional. She replied to all of my e-mail and phone questions very promply, with great subject knowledge and a nice personal touch. We decided to stop in at the dealership because of the professional interaction with Jessica while shopping for new car. Once at the dealership we started working with Mike D. And again what a nice professional experience. We viewed the all of the color choices and combinations for the car we were looking at. We went over the cost of the car and the other quotes we had. And we had a lot of quotes to compare. Mike spent a lot time with us and we never did feel like we were be rushed or pressured to by a car. For the time we were there we felt like we were his only priority. Once we purchased the car, Mike spent a lot time with us to review all of the new car documentation, our inspection of the car and how everthing functioned on the car. Mike also asked us for our preferrences for some customer set options on the car. And then made our customer setting changes while showing us how to do so. Mike also did a nice followup with us 1 week later to see see if we had any questions or issues. Based on my experience I would highly recommend both Jessica A. and Mike D. to anyone for when looking to buy a car. Thanks again Jessica & Mike for the great and professional experience.

Jessica in Internet was great !

by from Walterville or |

I was recently looking for a pre owned jeep wrangler unlimited sport as my wife really wanted one to replace her Rav 4 Lease. I found a 2011 with low miles on cars.com and called in to store. I asked for Internet department and Jessica answered. I explained which vehicle I was looking for and that I would have to fly in to Chicago to purchase, so I wanted to make sure it had the equipment I wanted . She listened and took down a list of my concerns and went out in the snow to check vehicle out . She called right back and answered more questions then I had :). I had also e-mailed in and told her I was looking at a certified one also in the area from a local jeep dealer. Jessica followed up very well and I was impressed with the service I was receiving . I explained price range I wanted to be in and the fact that the jeep dealer had the same unit but it had a few more items lower miles and certified . Price was still a factor, she went to used car manager and after two attempts got a great price. I did not purchase from this dealership only because I decided to go new for my wife's jeep because of the upgraded motor and transmission , more power better MPG. That being said I would buy from this dealership in future because of Jessica's professionalism and caring attitude. Thank you Jessica and Honda of lisle you have an outstanding employee! Michael