4475 Lincoln Avenue, Lisle, IL 60532

New 888-614-0394
Used 888-614-8069
Service 866-974-9003

Worked with Josh ...he's awesome!

by from Chicago, IL |

It has been a little over 10 years since I had to purchase a car. My how things have changed. I found a car online on the Honda of Lisle lot, set up an appointment to come test drive it and possible but it. I was connected with a Josh (awesome sales person) who picked me up at the train station ( drove from the city - Chicago, where there are tons of Honda dealerships) and drove me to the lot to meet the car of my dreams LOL. I was hoping the trek would be a waste of time. In as it turned out, the whole process took maybe a couple of hours, starkly different from previous car buying experiences. Josh is a great salesperson with just the right personal touch without coming across as fake. He was extremely thorough and patient with reviewing the features of the car and explaining the difference between the model I was looking at and others I might consider. Since my purchase he has kept in touch with me periodically, via text and through email, to see how everything was going with the car. He has also been very responsive to question. I hope not to be in a position where I need to buy a car anytime soon but if it?s in the stars, I will definitely be back to work with Josh. I would highly recommend him to meet you car buying needs. I have been in sales and customer service for almost 20 years and As a sales manager, I would hire this guy in heart a beat to meet my customers' need. You can get a Honda at any Honda dealership but you cannot get this kind of great service.

GREAT Experience! Highly Recommended!!!

by from Elgin, IL |

I had a WONDERFUL experience working with the staff of Honda of Lisle! As a young single woman, I appreciated this dealership treating me with respect throughout the sale and negotiation process. My experience at Honda of Lisle definitely trumps all of my other experiences with various dealers. I worked with both Darrell and Henrieta of internet sales. I presented them with a very competitive quote I had received from another Honda dealership, which Honda of Lisle price-matched. They spent quite a bit of time talking with me about the vehicle, answering any questions I had about its new specs. I really appreciated them taking the time to discuss these small matters with me. This was my first time buying a brand new car, so I had lots of questions! I had received several other price matches from other Honda dealerships in my area, but I chose to visit Honda of Lisle first over the others, due to the wonderful experience I had with their internet sales team. After scheduling an appointment to view a particular 2014 Honda Civic EX, Honda of Lisle had cleaned the car, and even had a "Welcome Nicole" sign on the vehicle! They definitely know how to make a customer feel special. I worked with Renee Granier (sales floor), who went with me for a test drive, and also spent over an hour reviewing the touch screen computer of the Honda Civic! I worked with her and Mark Peterson (sales manager) throughout the negotiation process. They treated me with the utmost respect, which I have found to be a rare quality of dealerships (as I have worked with many others while trying to find the perfect new vehicle). When making a trade-in offer for my old vehicle, they provided a respectful offer, but when I countered (and presented quotes from KBB and Edmund's), they ended up accepting my trade-in counter offer. After sealing the deal, Renee sat with me for one-to-one orientation to my new Honda Civic EX, going over every option on the vehicle, explaining how to set up bluetooth, sync my contacts, upload apps to the onscreen computer, etc. When I returned to pick up my new Honda Civic, Honda of Lisle had freshly waxed my car, and even gave me a full tank of gas! Renee even called the following week to check to see how I was enjoying me new car, and to thank me for working with Honda of Lisle. Having worked with dealerships in the past for previous vehicle purchases, my best sales experience by far was at Honda of Lisle. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone I know, and will definitely bring my business to them in the future!

These aren't the cars you're looking for

by from Batavia, IL |

I saw a great Honda online at cars.com at this dealer. I called ahead that morning to ensure the car was available and I was ensure that it was. I called again to set up an appointment later in the day, and they said they would pull the car out front for when I got there. When I got there, I was informed that the car I wanted wasn't actually available anymore, but they would be happy to show me some "comparable" models. I asked to see another one of the cars they had listed online at cars.com, but that car was also not available. Looking through reviews on this site, I can see this is a common occurrence with this dealer. This is a dishonest business practice that is too common in some of the less honest car dealerships.

Great Shopping & Buying Experience

by from Bloomingdale, Il |

I had intial contact with Jessica A. (Internet Sales) and it was very professional. She replied to all of my e-mail and phone questions very promply, with great subject knowledge and a nice personal touch. We decided to stop in at the dealership because of the professional interaction with Jessica while shopping for new car. Once at the dealership we started working with Mike D. And again what a nice professional experience. We viewed the all of the color choices and combinations for the car we were looking at. We went over the cost of the car and the other quotes we had. And we had a lot of quotes to compare. Mike spent a lot time with us and we never did feel like we were be rushed or pressured to by a car. For the time we were there we felt like we were his only priority. Once we purchased the car, Mike spent a lot time with us to review all of the new car documentation, our inspection of the car and how everthing functioned on the car. Mike also asked us for our preferrences for some customer set options on the car. And then made our customer setting changes while showing us how to do so. Mike also did a nice followup with us 1 week later to see see if we had any questions or issues. Based on my experience I would highly recommend both Jessica A. and Mike D. to anyone for when looking to buy a car. Thanks again Jessica & Mike for the great and professional experience.

Jessica in Internet was great !

by from Walterville or |

I was recently looking for a pre owned jeep wrangler unlimited sport as my wife really wanted one to replace her Rav 4 Lease. I found a 2011 with low miles on cars.com and called in to store. I asked for Internet department and Jessica answered. I explained which vehicle I was looking for and that I would have to fly in to Chicago to purchase, so I wanted to make sure it had the equipment I wanted . She listened and took down a list of my concerns and went out in the snow to check vehicle out . She called right back and answered more questions then I had :). I had also e-mailed in and told her I was looking at a certified one also in the area from a local jeep dealer. Jessica followed up very well and I was impressed with the service I was receiving . I explained price range I wanted to be in and the fact that the jeep dealer had the same unit but it had a few more items lower miles and certified . Price was still a factor, she went to used car manager and after two attempts got a great price. I did not purchase from this dealership only because I decided to go new for my wife's jeep because of the upgraded motor and transmission , more power better MPG. That being said I would buy from this dealership in future because of Jessica's professionalism and caring attitude. Thank you Jessica and Honda of lisle you have an outstanding employee! Michael

Amazing Experience & Great Salesman.

by from North Aurora, IL |

I made my first vehicle purchase at the Honda Superstore of Lisle. I was welcomed from the staff the very first moment I stepped in. Being my first car purchase from a dealership, I hadn't really known what to expect or how things worked there. To add on, I am no car expert so I was really looking for honest advice on the best vehicle that would suit me financially as a college student and for my commuting needs.The employee who serviced me was Orlando Johnson. Orlando was extremely friendly when showing me around the lot and I really appreciated his patience with me. My first visit here was just for me to look around and decide what I could afford financially and to learn more about Honda as well. At this time, I wasn't in the best financial situation but Orlando didn't give up on me. A few days after my visit, he called me and told me about a car that they had gotten in that would be a good fit for me. He kept in touch with me, letting me know when he found a car that had fit my criteria and offered to help me in any way he can. I made a second visit to the dealership and spoke with Orlando again about possible cars and again was very patient with me and my seemingly endless questions. My third and final visit to Honda of Lisle, I test drove probably the 6th or 7th car I had considered and finally decided it was time to choose. I came home with a used the 2012 Honda Civic LX. Not only was Orlando patient with my inexperience with cars, but he made me feel comfortable to ask about anything I was concerned about. I learned a lot from him and I would definitely make another purchase from this dealership in the future. He gave me the vehicle knowledge I needed. I trust Orlando and I am very glad he was the employee who helped me. I know that I can come to him in the future with any questions about my Honda. I extremely recommend going to Orlando Johnson if you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. If you have questions, he has answers! He takes very good care of his customers and treats them with so much care. I couldn't be any happier with my Honda! I want to thank the staff at the Honda Superstore of Lisle for a great experience. Thank you so much Orlando for everything!

Service Center Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I've recently moved to the Chicagoland area and Honda of Lisle has been my go to location for service and repairs. They have a great team working on site that gets you in and out quickly and the service manager always cuts me a deal on service because he knows I drive all the way out from the city for service. Great Job Guys. My only advice to improve your service department....upgrade hose black leather recliners, they've seen better days!

by from DuPage County, IL |

Typical new car dealership. Friendly sales people that greet you as soon as you step in the showroom. Inquired about a car that was listed on cars.com - they could not "find" that car, but had another one to show me. Played the "make me an offer" game with the salesman and sales manager. Was never provided with a final offer sheet but did end up purchasing a Pilot because they did have one that I wanted and I believe that I did get a good deal.

Honda CRV

by from lake forest |

Wanted to buy a honda crv- no hassle-great salesman- no high pressure-very knowledgeable-easy experience-would recommend--added some extras will go back to add-on - will see how that goes-no service yet so can't say

Outstanding Work by Honda of Lisle & Mike Dalpino

by from Naperville, IL |

Great experience by all members of the Honda of Lisle dealership. Mike Dalpino was outstanding. He managed all aspects of the sale with great expertise. I will recommend Mike and Honda of Lisle to others, and often. Many thanks. D.B.