Honda of Lisle

4475 Lincoln Avenue, Lisle, IL 60532

New 888-614-0394
Used 888-614-8069
Service 866-974-9003

We'll make it worth your while to come to Lisle!

We purchased a 2011 Honda Pilot from this location

by from Lisle, IL |

We purchased a 2011 Honda Pilot from this dealership. Our salesman Mr. Sager was very helpful and did all he can do to make sure we leave satisfied and with the truck. He answered all of our questions and concerns and really made the whole purchasing experience pleasant. We highly recommend him for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle as he is reliable and trustworthy as well. Said Elkhatib

Excellent, easy car buying process with Orlando!

by from Chicago, IL |

I saw a certified used Honda Pilot in the colors/options I was looking for on their website. I called to make an appointment the next day to come in and look at the car. Once I arrived, my customer service was great! Orlando Johnson was my salesperson and excellent from start to finish. He had the car waiting for me when I arrived. He took me on a test drive to show me all the various features and see how I liked the vehicle. When we got back, he allowed me to take my time in deciding if I was going to make the purchase. Orlando was laid back, easy going, and not pushy at all. The negotiation process was quick and they gave me their bottom line without hassle. I feel the price they gave me was fair (under KBB fair market value) and I felt comfortable making my decision that day. The Pilot I purchased needed a few touch-ups of paint on the outside since it was used, so Orlando arranged for the service department to have it done the following day. The service department did an excellent job buffing/waxing/and completing the touch up paint. I would highly recommend visiting this Honda dealership. In my Pilot search I visited many Honda dealerships in the city of Chicago and surrounding suburbs- and found this particular sales team to be the easiest to work with by far.

Paula's Excellent Experience!

by from Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 |

I recently purchased a Certified 2012 Honda Accord SE and overall was a great experience! The sales rep (Orlando Johnson) was very polite and helpful, He let me take my time and helped me with every question I had. He was very informative, excellent listener and made sure to exceed my expectations and fit a car into my budget! Never thought obtaining a car could be enjoyable!!

Great Experience

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

Just purchased a 2014 Crosstour. Went to the dealership to purchase a preowned. Could not find the vehicle I wanted. The salesman, Mike Dalpino , helped enormously. Showed me a special promotion from Honda on a new Crosstour . This vehicle had everything I wanted . The financing specialist , Vic Vibhakar, helped with an amazing deal. Very happy with the complete experience. If you wish to purchase any vehicle new or preowned, go to this Honda Superstore in Lisle and ask for Mike!

best used car experience

by from Northbrook, Illinois |

My daughter and i shopped extensively around the area for an affordable first car for her. We found Orlando Williams to be a terrific salesperson in all respects. He was courteous, professional and very customer-service focused. As difficult as it is to go through the negotiation process, Orlando made it non-confrontational and worked with us to get the price point that we needed to make a deal. We needed his help to make sure the car was ready quickly and he delivered above expectations against the commitments he gave us. My daughter purchased a 2010 Honda CR-V and she is thrilled with her new toy. We would highly recommend a trip to the Honda Superstore in Lisle if you are looking for a used car.

Great experience!

by from Quad Cities, IL |

See Orlando! Great to work with. Purchased several cars from him. Very helpful and straightforward. Great overall experience with Honda of Lisle again.

Professional, Courteous, Friendly, a real pleasure

by from Lockport, Illinois |

They did everything possible to make the deal work. I was taken back by the professionalism and courteous and respect level we were given. People I have sent in past to that dealership have also felt the same. Thank you.

July 1, 2014

Thannk you so much for your great review!

Honda of Lisle Review

by from Naperville, IL |

We have been long term repeat customers of Honda of Lisle. We have shopped other dealerships for Honda as well as other vehicles but always come back to Honda of Lisle. They are friendly, honest, with competitive pricing plus being easy and fun to deal with. This is particularly true for Mark Petersen and Orlando Johnson. They also have great service and a comfortable environment. They provide information without feeling pressured. We will continue to shop there and always recommend them to our friends and relatives when they are shopping for new cars. John and Sheryl Noll

June 25, 2014

We are so delighted that you are happy with your new car, and with us! We hope you continue to return, and that you feel comfortable enough to recommend us to your friends and family, we value our loyal customers!

Great Experience!

by from Naperville, IL |

I came to Honda of Lisle to buy a new civic. I had a great experience at this dealership and with my salesman Michael Dalpino. I highly recommend this dealership and salesman!

June 18, 2014

We are so happy you had a great experience at Honda of Lisle! We hope the next time you want to purchase a new car you come back!

My fourth purchase , better than ever.

by from Naperville il. |

This is the fourth Honda that I have purchased from this dealer. My salesman Jim Ferris was awesome. He had great product knowledge, the desire to listen and accommodate my needs, and the ability to find the right car at the right price. I have bought many cars in my life and dealt with many dealers and salesmen. This was the best experience ever !

May 27, 2014

We are so happy your experience at Honda of Lisle was so good! Here at Honda of Lisle we value our loyal customers, and we hope you are enjoying your fourth Honda! Catherine Vila Customer Service Manager