Sierra Motors

18475 5th Ave, Jamestown, CA 95327

New 888-544-2124
Used 888-562-2958
Service 888-277-0258

ONE LOW PRICE, PLAIN & SIMPLE, ALWAYS!

Great Experience

by from Sonora, Ca |

I bought my Chevy Malibu there, I was very intimidated at first since it was my first time purchasing a vehicle on my own. All that went out the window, my sales consultant Kevin Hidalgo was great. He was understanding and cared about me and my concerns about my budget and type of vehicle I wanted and needed. It was no pressure, and great prices upfront. I could not believe how easy it was, I thought it was unreal, but here I am a very happy car owner.

Beware of fixed prices before you go

by from Sacramento, Ca |

I saw a used vehicle with high miles at a really good price I thought. The more I looked at the pictures I began to notice some issues with the vehicle. I called and asked and it was confirmed that the only work done by their service dept. was an oil change. When asked if the major systems were checked and serviced the sales guy said only "If they needed to be" When asked if the fluids or brakes or anything were checked or changed he said the same thing. The more I asked about the vehicle condition the more negative they became as if I was bothering them. The attitude was negative and poor and I distrust their representations on vehicles and I don't suggest shopping there.

Sierra Motors responded to this review

July 19, 2013

At Sierra Motors we offer our best price up front in writing on every car every day. We post the least amount we will take for the car in the front windshield and on the internet. Our customers have told us the most distasteful part of buying a car is the negotiation process. With that in mind we started offering our Best Price to everyone every day. We do have some cars in stock that we call Bargain Barn cars. These cars are higher mileage, lower price older units that receive the basic inspection required by the state of California. They are represented that way to the customer up front and disclosed on the car. They do not get the same inspection our other vehicles get. I apologize for any misunderstanding and hope this helps clear up any confusion.

Best place to buy a car.

by from Riverbank Ca |

I have been buying cars from Sierra Motors for years. I also have many friends and family that will only shop at Sierra Motors. They always give you the best price up front and the sales people are nice and care about what I want and need. Great job keep up the good work, I love my Chevy Traverse :)