Cabral Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1145 W Yosemite Ave, Manteca, CA 95337

New 877-438-0515
Used 877-462-2044
Service 877-710-6072

Serving the community since 1957!

Great service ,fast

by from Santa Rosa,ca |

These people are very friendly. Quick , came from out of town to buy my car and when I showed up they have all the papers ready .

I am extremely satisfied with my car!

by from Stockton,Ca |

I puchased my beautiful car from Cabral on Oct. 03 and I will definitely be returning to Cabral for all my future car purchases and any tune up and/or repairs. Adam Cardoza was amazing and did not give us the run around. We told him what our budget was and he showed us all the vechiles in our price range and didn't try and sell us anything higher. Everyone was great when I returned for an oil change. The price for the oil change was awesome! I have never walked in and out of a place with such satisfaction. He even filled up our tank before we drove off! Thank you Adam!

Great service , Excellent customer service

by from Manteca , CA |

This is my fourth car that I bought from this dealer. I feel they are like my family, and they are really honest Special thanks to Cliff Rogers

great experience

by from Modesto |

My family had bought cars from Mr Cabral since the 1950's. Phil the salesman was very helpful. My daughter could decide. He felt he knew the perfect car for her. He brought it out . She loved it .A hour later we had a deal and home we went. Thanks

Exceptional Car Buying Experience @ Cabral

by from Riverbank, CA |

I had been looking at potential cars for a few months......contacted a few dealers and visited a couple....none of those experiences were fruitfull or hassel free.....always seemed to be a problem or reason why they could not get a deal done or get me the car I was looking for....never made a connection with any of those people or dealerships....pretty much a waste of my time... Then I found a 2014 Dodge Challenger SXT @ Cabral in Manteca, CA. Cliff Rodgers, their Internet Sales Manager, contacted me right away about my interest in the car.....there was a brief delay in getting to the dealership due to my schedule, but once I was available, Cliff arranged to meet with me, do a test drive, and had me a workable deal in my hand within 1 hour...they even went to bat for me latter that day and put together an even better deal that enabled me to get a Dream of a Car and maintain the desired payment and financing I was pushing for, while getting a solid value for my trade-in...I drove my new car home that night....and Cliff even stayed late to show me how all my new car gadgets worked....unbelievable! Cliff, Jason & Clint pulled all the right strings and made me feel like I had been doing business there my whole life....it was an EXCEPTIONAL Car Buying experience....

Vehicle Repair

by from Manteca, Ca |

I think they should have had time to take care of the radio static I am having being it was there for 10hrs. But then again being I wasn't I don't actually know how much effort they put into trying to get it resolved so I didn't have to bring it back.

great experience

by from Tracy, Ca |

The sales staff is very helpful and I appreciate the no pressure approach. The staff was informative and very open which ultimately led to me getting my new Wrangler from Cabral. And Lori is great.

Love it!

by from Manteca, CA |

Easy transaction! Best I have ever had. Loving my new Jeep :) Jon was my salesman. He was great!!

Love my Jeep Cherokee !!!

by from Manteca, California |

This was the easiest and quickest time I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. Happy!

Great Salesmen!

by from Manteca, CA |

In my search for a new Jeep that seems like it was never ending until I went to Cabral! Spenser Tilton helped me find the perfect used Jeep in my price range! He made the buying process a piece of cake! I highly recommend Spenser and Cabral to EVERYONE!!! You will not be let down!!

I used to hate car dealers

by from Turlock, ca |

Two years ago my wife needed a new pickup we found a used 1 year old lease return and when we went in to see it the staff was amazing on the ball and very helpful. We have since gone back a purchased a car to commute to work. All of our dealings with the staff at Cabral have been very pleasant I will buy my next car from them and will recommend them to all my friends thank you