Cabral Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1145 W Yosemite Ave, Manteca, CA 95337

New 877-438-0515
Used 877-462-2044
Service 877-710-6072

Serving the community since 1957!

Horrible Service

by from Manteca, CA |

I took my 2005 Suzuki to get the recalls repaired. I called a week in advance to have the parts ordered and schedule an appointment. This was supposed to be a two hour service repair that ended up being 4 days long because they did not order all the parts to fix the recalls on the vehicle. So I was without a car for 4 days. When I called to see if my car was ready to be picked up (they did not call me like they were supposed to) they told me that my daytime running lights no longer worked and I would have to be charged a diagnosis fee to see if that had to do with the recall or not. Keep in mind this recall was to REPAIR the daytime running lights, not to ruin them. Another recall on the vehicle was on the water pump, it was to be replaced along with the timing belt and new engine coolant was to be put in. I have had this car for 2 years and drive it everywhere possible and never once has this car overheated on me(or any other problems). Now my car overheats completely. The service advisors were extremely rude and kept cutting me off every time I would try and explain to them what is going on. Their service was horrible and now I have problems with my vehicle that I never had before, and they want to charge me to fix the mistakes that they made.

I am extremely satisfied with my car!

by from Stockton,Ca |

I puchased my beautiful car from Cabral on Oct. 03 and I will definitely be returning to Cabral for all my future car purchases and any tune up and/or repairs. Adam Cardoza was amazing and did not give us the run around. We told him what our budget was and he showed us all the vechiles in our price range and didn't try and sell us anything higher. Everyone was great when I returned for an oil change. The price for the oil change was awesome! I have never walked in and out of a place with such satisfaction. He even filled up our tank before we drove off! Thank you Adam!

Great service , Excellent customer service

by from Manteca , CA |

This is my fourth car that I bought from this dealer. I feel they are like my family, and they are really honest Special thanks to Cliff Rogers

Vehicle Repair

by from Manteca, Ca |

I think they should have had time to take care of the radio static I am having being it was there for 10hrs. But then again being I wasn't I don't actually know how much effort they put into trying to get it resolved so I didn't have to bring it back.

Great team, great service, wonderful attitudes.

by from Turlock, Ca |

I have never had such a positive experience as I did here. Sales rep, Mike, was wonderful. Jason, sales manager, kept things light and free from stress. Thank you all.

FAST OIL CHANGE

by from Manteca, Ca |

I brought in my car for an oil change w/o an appt before heading to Reno last week. Not only did the change the oil, they changed a rear brake light and added anti freeze for a VERY small charge. I was extremely happy with the outcome.

service dept.

by from Modesto,ca. |

IT WAS THE WORST SERVICE I'VE HAD BY A DODGE DEALERS . THEY DON'T STAND BEHIND THERE WORK . THEY CHARGED ME 1400 DOLLARS FOR REPAIRS AND NOW I HAVE TO TAKE MY TRUCK TO ANOTHER DODGE DEALER TO HAVE IT FIXED RIGHT !! JUST BEWARE !!! STAY AWAY FROM CABRAL SERVICE ALL THEY DO IS LIE ABOUT THERE WORK THEY DO AND AS FOR THE SERVICE MANAGER HE'S A JOKE HE WON'T LISTEN TO YOU HE HAS NO BUSINESS BEING A MANAGER