Firehouse Auto Sales

1415 N. Main Street, Springville, UT 84663

Used 801-830-6020

Great Service

by from American Fork, UT |

Worked with Jeremy to get a newer Volkswagen Jetta. I should have had the car looked at because unbeknownst to Jeremy or myself, it had a bent axel. Jeremy was nice enough to help connect us to a great mechanic and even went above and beyond to help cover some of the cost (definitely above and beyond). Great prices, great service.

First Time Buying Car out of State-Great exp

by from Laguna Hills, CA |

Searched U.S. for a particular car with a low price, and found it at Firehouse. Never purchased a car out of state before, but Jeremy told me the steps to take. Turned out not to be a problem and I got a great value on Ford Focus.

Best car buying expience ever

by from American Fork, Utah |

I recently started a new job that requires me to commute 120 miles every day. I needed a car that was reliable and got great gas mileage. I stopped by Firehouse Auto in Springville to check out one of the cars they were advertising on KSL. I was impressed with their selection and that they actually had the car on the lot that brought me there in the first place. They were friendly, professional and made no effort to pressure me into buying something I didn?t need or want. I bought a low mileage 2013 Nissan with more options than I expected for a car in that price range. I have been around for a few years and in my life have had some really bad experiences with car dealers. Jeremy and his folks are incredible to work with and I am EXTREMELY pleased with the car I bought. Great car, Great price, Great gas mileage and a lot more than I expected from any car dealer. I will buy from Firehouse again.

Truly awesome, They went above and beyond!!! WOW

by from Springville, UT |

For my birthday(dec. 20) , my husband bought me a 2013 chrystler 200 convertable from firehouse. The car was in excellent condition, and the price was unbelievable. We are truck drivers and Jeremy even held the car until we got in town to handle everything. He was friendly and honest about the whole process. The paperwork and everything was ready when we got there, even the car fax. My husband asked them to put a bow on it for me. As we drove up to the lot, they had the car parked out front with the biggest, prettiest red and silver glitter bow I have ever seen. Tami hand made it herself the night before. Amber even took pictures with me and the car. The whole experience was the best I've ever had buying a car. The next time I need a car they will definitely be the place I will go. Thanks Jeremy, Tami, and Amber, Great team!!!

Great palce to buy a car!

by from Tremonton UT |

I bought a 2013 charger here and it is immaculate! The people there really no how to make a deal. They gave me way more than anyone else on my trade and the price of the charger was way below book value. The staff was extremely nice and easy to deal with. When I'm ready for an upgrade I look forward to doing business with them in the future! This is truly a 5 star dealer. You will not be disappointed!

Great, honest, no hassle experience

by from Alpine, UT |

Car was as advertised. Asked for the bottom line, and got a very reasonable price with no hassles. They let me take the car overnight to get a mechanics inspection. Very accommodating. Would definitely go here again. Just a small place, but it works.

Great Customer Service

by from SPRINGVILLE, UTAH |

I bought a vehicle from Firehouse Auto in July. The buying process was smooth and easy, Tami was soo pleasant and Nice. Yesterday my window was having issues, I took it in to see if they could tell me what was wrong and Jeremy took a look at it and said it was the window regulator and fixed it for me pretty quickly Thanks soo much I will definitely be back when purchasing another vehicle.

Highly Recommend!!

by from Denver |

Had a very good experience with Firehouse Auto. I worked with Jeremy and he was very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. The only issue I had was the floor mats were not sent with the car. Once I informed Jeremy about the mats, he resolved the issue quickly. The car arrived as shown online and discussed. I am extremely pleased with the car and service. I recommend Firehouse Auto for any online auto purchase. Greg

Best dealer experience ever!

by from Orem, UT |

This is, hands down, the best car-buying experience that I've had. I found the car by an ad online and it had a super low price, so I went, expecting to find something buried in the carfax (which they provided for free). Nothing! Completely clean title with no accident history. They are completely honest about everything! Tami broke down the fees associated and they aren't pushy at all. I honestly don't know how they can manage to stay in business with the low prices and great service that they have. Whenever I have to buy a new car (hopefully, not for a long while), this will be the first place I will go. I'm just completely blown away that dealers like this still exist, when there are such sleazy ones on every corner. Thanks Tami and Amber!

keith brewer

by from West Valley, Ut |

This was the best dealership experience I have had. These guys were very relaxed and not at all pushy. They were upfront with me with details of the car and I didn't feel they tried to hide anything from me. Its cool that Jeremy is an actual Fire Fighter as well. Nice place, nice cars, had a great experience.