Firehouse Auto Sales

1415 N. Main Street, Springville, UT 84663

Used 801-830-6020

Firehouse Auto Sales is the Best.....

by from Orem, Utah |

Thanks to Jeremy and Tammy for making my daughters first car buying experience the best ever. You guys were great and she loves the car. You went the extra mile to find just the right car for her.

They don't want to sell cars!

by from Sandy, Utah |

I went there pre-approved and had $2000 in my pocket. The salesman seemed annoyed I was there. He wouldn't start the car or let me test drive it. And when it comes to negotiating, forget it! Their prices are set in stone. What a waste of my day going there. I really like a car they had and was hoping to drive it home.

Great Service!

by from Springville, Utah |

First time car buyer and the employees of firehouse auto were so helpful to get me into a great car for a great price. The car I purchased was in great condition and runs like new. Highly recommended! I will definitely be back for future purchases.

Outstanding! Would not go anywhere else.

by from Springville, Ut |

Absolutely hands down best car experience I've had. It was my first time buying a car and it was absolutely amazing and stress free. Jeremy and Tami are very reliable. Even welcoming and helpful after hours. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. They give the best deals they can and answered all of my questions and were very kind. They were amazingly helpful in every way. The service was outstanding. My mind is blown at the amazing staff at firehouse auto sales. JEREMY and TAMI were extremely helpful in helping me find and purchase my first car. Will never go anywhere else.

Absolutely outstanding!!! Wouldn't go elsewhere.

by from Springville, Utah |

It was my first time buying a car and the service was amazing, honest, helpful and fast. I would not go anywhere else. They were kind and answered all of my questions and then some! I contacted Jeremy and Tami many times with many questions off hours and they helped me with open arms. My mind is truely blown due to the amazing staff at fire house auto sales. Very reliable. Very honest.

I was treated fantastic at Firehouse Auto Sales.

by from Lehi, Utah |

This was the best used car buying experience I have ever had. I wasn't even planning on buying a car the day I found my BMW on their lot. It just caught my eye and I had to have it. Tami and Amber were AMAZING to work with! They made the process so painless and smooth. They treated me fantastic and got all of the details taken care of quickly so I didn't have any stress. They answered all of my questions and treated me like I was their #1 priority. I would recommend Firehouse Auto Sales to anyone and everyone! I would buy another car from their lot in a heartbeat.

Would not buy from him!!

by from Orem, Ut |

Poor customer service!! How many dealers would allow you to come by to look at a car 5 times and it not be there and then tell you that you just don't get that you have to call first to look at the car. Also saw multiple persons on the lot looking for long periods without help. If they don't want to sell the car take it offline!!

Firehouse Auto Sales responded to this review

October 30, 2014

As you were told a few times that is one of our personal vehicles and you were told to schedule an appointment when you wanted to see it so we could make sure it was there. Secondly, you only came by the car lot three times and the first time you were there the car was at the BMW dealership getting serviced, so we apologize for taking care of our cars. As for customers walking around the car lot without employees following them around, if you like to be harassed by car salesmen then Firehouse Auto is not the place for you to buy your new car. Sorry you were not pleased with the service you received.

Great Service

by from American Fork, UT |

Worked with Jeremy to get a newer Volkswagen Jetta. I should have had the car looked at because unbeknownst to Jeremy or myself, it had a bent axel. Jeremy was nice enough to help connect us to a great mechanic and even went above and beyond to help cover some of the cost (definitely above and beyond). Great prices, great service.

Firehouse Auto Sales responded to this review

October 13, 2014

Thank you for leaving a review! I hope you enjoy your car! Thanks

First Time Buying Car out of State-Great exp

by from Laguna Hills, CA |

Searched U.S. for a particular car with a low price, and found it at Firehouse. Never purchased a car out of state before, but Jeremy told me the steps to take. Turned out not to be a problem and I got a great value on Ford Focus.

Best car buying expience ever

by from American Fork, Utah |

I recently started a new job that requires me to commute 120 miles every day. I needed a car that was reliable and got great gas mileage. I stopped by Firehouse Auto in Springville to check out one of the cars they were advertising on KSL. I was impressed with their selection and that they actually had the car on the lot that brought me there in the first place. They were friendly, professional and made no effort to pressure me into buying something I didn?t need or want. I bought a low mileage 2013 Nissan with more options than I expected for a car in that price range. I have been around for a few years and in my life have had some really bad experiences with car dealers. Jeremy and his folks are incredible to work with and I am EXTREMELY pleased with the car I bought. Great car, Great price, Great gas mileage and a lot more than I expected from any car dealer. I will buy from Firehouse again.