Alfred Matthews Buick GMC Cadillac

Alfred Matthews Buick GMC Cadillac

3807 McHenry Ave, Modesto, CA 95356

New 866-290-3515
Used 866-660-8061

Serving the Central Valley for over 76 Years!

The best buying experience yet!!!

by from Hilmar, CA |

We purchased our new Acadia March 14, 2014 and in the 35 years plus my husband and I have been buying vehicles this by far was the best experience yet. Beverly Pederson was so knowledgeable and took her time to go over every detail of the vehicle. The whole buying process from start to finish was first class all the way. Donovan in financing was very professional and made the financing process very smooth. Very friendly staff, made us feel welcome. Will highly recommend Alfred Matthews in Modesto for the best buying experience.

Experience and friendly personnel

by from Angels Camp, CA |

We had an excellent experience in purchasing our new 2014 Buick Enclave (Leather Group) at Alfred Matthews, GMC dealership, in Modesto. Beverly Pedersen worked diligently to get us an excellent price - even better than the price arranged thru the Costco new car purchasing program. Robert Gonzales did an excellent job in introducing us to our new car, including taking us for a test drive and closing the sale. Robert also spent almost a half hour giving us a personal tutoring on the many mechanical and technical features available to us with our new Enclave. All the other personnel that we dealt with were friendly and efficient. The dealership gives the overall impression of being clean, neat, well organized and managed.

Purchase of a 2014 Buick Verano

by from Manteca, CA |

We had the most wonderful experience purchase a vehicle at Alfred Matthews recent. Our main Sales men Flex and Adrian were very helpful with the complete process and went out of their way with excellent Customer Service. Even the Sales manager who handled our Financing was very pleasant to work with and was not push at all. With all my experience handling finance as well, it was a wonderful change.

Fraudulent, Poor service, Faulty repairs

by from Modesto, CA |

Terrible customer service in the body repair department. The auto repair manager has dishonest practices and is not qualified to change my tire. Do not take your car here for an insurance claim "if" you want it repaired right or want to assess complete damages before proceeding with repairs. I looked at my wrecked vehicle for two minutes & found obvious damages that were overlooked "intentionally" by the Alfred Matthews staff, managers &, insurance adjusters of The Hartford insurance company. I was also told by the manager of Alfred Mathews (collisions repair department) that they would not complete an estimate that would cause a vehicle to be a total loss; he further went on to say that his company will underbid the estimate & get the company to commit to repairs which would cause the insurance comapany to lose thousands of dollars. I also talked to the owner Paul Carrone & he continues to stand behind his companies dishonest employees and repair procedures. I would never recommend this place to anyone. They have poor customer service & only care about the money they can make. CUSTOMERS & INSURANCE COMPANIES BEWARE!!!!!

Alfred Matthews

by from OakdaleCa, Calif. |

I was promptly notified of the make & model of the EXACT car I had requested. The service was PROFESSIONAL & Friendly. I have had several experiences with Alfred Matthews & NEVER had a bad experience . Five star service !!!!! . ......Barbara Borland...... REVIEW100