Mercedes-Benz of Modesto

3900 McHenry Ave, Modesto, CA 95356

New 888-587-3458
Used 888-488-2558
Service 877-258-6072

Where you come first and the deal makes the difference.

Interesting

by from Manteca, CA |

Given my treatment by the service department and sales staff, this review may be fabricated. Had I checked YELP first, I never would have even wasted my time dialing this dealership. They are rude and unhelpful. My reply was "so sorry to bother you with the possibility of my business." I chose to drive farther and deal with someone who was happy to provide some assistance.

Mercedes-Benz of Modesto responded to this review

July 2, 2013

I am sorry that you feel this way. We strive to be helpful and courteous during all transactions, whether you are just shopping or purchasing a vehicle. Customer service is important to us and I would like to know more about your experience. Please reach out to me directly, when you have time, as I would like to discuss this further at cgodden@modestoeuropean.com. Respectfully - Chris Godden, Director of Operations Modesto European

No Hassle Sales Department

by from Sacramento, CA |

After an internet search, went in to Modesto European from Sacramento looking for one year old Certified Pre-owned. Ended up buying new for not much more than the cost of used. The price dickering happened on the telephone the next day and was easy, friendly and professional. We went in two days later to pay for and pick up our new E-350. Friendly, no hassle buying--that's what we liked! We recommend Modesto European to everyone.

Mercedes-Benz of Modesto responded to this review

May 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. We appreciate you taking the time and are happy to hear your experience was a easy, friendly and professional. - Brooke Imrie (Social Media Manager on behalf of the Modesto European Family)