Modesto Toyota

Used 888-600-9603
Service 888-475-8840

Friendly staff

by from Modesto, Ca |

Vannessa Villapudua did a great job checking on the status of my car. Very friendly and helpful!

Friendly Staff

by from Modesto, California |

I took my car in to check or repair the "Recall" issues. The thing that greatly impressed me was the friendliness of the employees. Every person that I spoke to was very professional and friendly. That makes me want to return to that Dealership.

You must read this before you buy a toyota

by from Turlock ca |

Before you buy a Toyota ask them about oil usage of the vehicle. I bought a new 2008 RAV 4 I'm at 60,000 miles an its burning oil . About 1 quart about every 1,500 miles and that's not right anyone can tell you that. I took my car into their service department an they told me an showed me it in writing on their computer that its ok for my vehicles to burn 1 quart of oil for every 1,200 miles driven. An I told them that can't be right who would purchase a new vehicle that does that. No one would. They need to advertise some thing like that so consumers can know about these problems before they purchase their car. It doesn't seem like the salesmen no about these problems but the service department does. Look on line about consumers reports I googled why does my 2008 Toyota RAV 4 burn oil an o boy I wasn't the only one having this problem an Toyota is doing nothing about it . I also found out my water pump my end up not working next great what do I do now . Help

SERVICE WAS WITH A SMILE.

by from MODESTO, CA |

I HAVE HAD ALL SERVICES AND REPAIRS COMPLEATED AT THIS FACILITY OVER THE PAST EIGHT YEARS. THE EMPLOYEES ALWAYS HAVE A SMILE AND ARE COURTIOUS. THEY GIVE YOU THE RIGHT INFORMATION SO YOU CAN MAKE AN INFORMED DECISSION. EVEN THOU THE BUILDING IS BEING REMODLED THERE IS NO INCONVIENCE.

Deceiving and untruthful

by from Modesto, CA |

In order to get what you were initially looking for make sure you get the vin number right away. This way the personell will not be able to switch you off your car to one that is almost identical. Make sure you identify everything you aknowledge initially at test drive and your self inspection. I went in a set a car aside for myself with money down ofcourse and once I bought it, it turned out they have swaped it for another one almost the same but with less features and 5000 miles more. And well the sad part is that there is really no proving it. So my advise is to drive a little farther and go to Tracy Toyota or have 2 sales clerk representatives at the time and this way you will have a check and balance and they wont do what they did to me or act like they forgot what you saw or what they said when they presented you with a vehicle. Makes me sad that this happens and its sad that this dealership dosent really take importance to every single customer no matter who the person is because everyone is important as a customer. And this whole thing about calling their boss to give you a deal is obsurd. For the sake of your hard earn money just be careful and dont rush your purchase.

AWESOME !!!!

by from Manteca, ca |

We did have a slow start..... with a new sales man, but after we talked to the manager and got put with someone else....magic !!! We looked at what we wanted and was unhappy, took his suggestion and It was like he knew exactly what to show us, we fell in love and bought the FIRST car he showed us, it was everything we wanted. Manager was awesome........ You go Rob !!! Got all are financing in order and the rest is history. I want everyone to go there, they are awesome. Dont get discouraged if you get a new guy...... shop for sales guy first. LOL

Purchased a Used Vehicle

by from Modesto, CA |

My experience with Modesto Toyota was a very comfortable time trying to decide on a used truck. The agent David Morales was extremely professional. He was not a pushy person and was knowledgable answering all my questions. The other employees were friendly and courteous. David Morales made me feel like I was thoughtfully making a good decision on the vehicle he showed me and after test driving the vehicle I am very happy with my purchase. He assured me of their policies (such as 30 day warranty etc.). An added bonus was the handbook in the glove box to familiarize myself with the vehicle. I am so glad I had David Morales as my agent in the stressful process of finding a good used vehicle. Thank you again Mr. David Morales of Modesto Toyota in Modesto for your kind and professional help.

Questions about my car

by from Manteca, CA |

I was chatting with Renee Matlock, and I was able to talk to a live person about the questions that I had about my new car. I was able to schedule an appt for this coming weekend. I really appreciate the fact that my concerns were heard and I wasn't just listened to and told not to worry about it. Great customer service. Thank You again.

Infromed consent

by from turlock |

I have brought my car for regular maintainance service and both times,after the oil change,I was told I was all set to go,only to reach home and find out that there were issues with the car that needed addressing.To make matters worse,it was checked that I had declined the recommended service yet I was not even informed what was needed. Infact last time,it was something to do with engine oil leakage!this is a serious matter that needs to be addressed as soon as possible.Also the required tire roation was not done.The engine oil was not replaced. I am very unsatisfied with the service.I would rather pay extra and go and have quality work done at another facility.

They are expensive

by from Modesto |

I was trying to purchase a 2012 Tundra, I was ready to buy. Quoted me $4,000 more for the same vehicle as another dealership and the warranty was 3x the price for exactely the same truck