Mazda of New Rochelle

149 Main St, New Rochelle, NY 10801

New 866-428-4598 New 866-428-4598
Used 877-849-9148 Used 877-849-9148
Service 866-360-1623 Service 866-360-1623

We make car shopping a great experience!

Highly Recommend

by from Westchester, NY |

The process was effortless and pressure-free, and I got a fabulous deal on a Mazda 3! Lily is the best! She's professional, sincere, helpful, and has great customer service. Best dealership ever!!

Good customer service

by from New Rochelle, NY |

Very courteous, very good customer service, service manager actually remembered me from last service appts. Explained everything in detail, and gave me a courtesy car when I had to have an extended service. I didn't even have to ask for one.

Exceeded Expectations!

by from Queens, NY |

After being disappointed with a few other dealerships, Lily of Mazda of New Rochelle was able to help me close out on an unbelievable deal on the Mazda 3. Best of all, I was not met with any resistance or fine print when I came into the dealership with their offer. I also worked with Kamil, the finance manager, who was able to help me lock down an incredible rate. I could not believe how simple buying a car could be when I drove off their lot with my new car. If you are looking for a dealership that is willing to work with you, this is the place. Very Highly Recommended! Ask for Lily.

May 18, 2015

Heng, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of customer service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that our Lily provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Philip VanRiper General Manager 914-826-8100

Great great service

by from Westchester, NY |

Friendly and helpful people. Excellent customer service. Very flexible to accommodate customer's request. On the premise coffee and refreshments available. Very clean premise.

April 20, 2015

Sonali, Thank you for using our service department and the kind words about Mazda of New Rochelle. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Carlos Reis Sales Manager (914) 826-8100 CarlosR@mazdaofnewrochelle.com

New Ro Mazda

by from New Rochelle, NY |

I thought our salesperson Tiffany was wonderful. She was very personable and very enthusiastic. We were in several dealerships recently, and she was by far the best salesperson we worked with. She made our dealings -- before and after purchase -- a pleasure.

March 23, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that Tiffany was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook.

Great Service & Support

by from New Rochelle, NY |

Always welcoming, always informative and everyone is down to earth. I am always confident when I leave, and Ivan makes sure of that ~

March 23, 2015

Vincent, thank you for the wonderful review. We will continue to offer excellent customer service to each and every customer we come in contact with. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages.

GREAT Customer Svs., Atmosphere & Turnaround time

by from Ny |

Atmosphere, Customer Service, Fast turn around time. Clean waiting room has TV & space to eat, free coffee & water.

March 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our guests is 100% satisfied with the Mazda of New Rochelle experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook.

Great Service

by from New Rochelle, NY |

Our sales person Zakou, was extremely knowledgeable about the cars at the dealership, was patient and very charming. The manager who assisted him, helped me overcome my fears and was upfront and honest

March 23, 2015

Felice, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. Zakou is a key component of our team here at Mazda of New Rochelle and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers.

Great Service Department, Great Dealership

by from New Rochelle, NY |

To put it simply, Ivan is incredible at his job. I wouldn't even consider bringing my Mazda 6 anywhere else if I had a service need. I mostly deal with Ivan but any time I've spoken with other people in the service department they've been very helpful. It's really nice that when I walk in Ivan immediately knows me and my car. The whole experience every time is truly great all around service, in every sense of the word. I know this sounds over the top but this kind of service is rare in today's world, and I really appreciate Ivan's effort every time I stop by.

March 23, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that Ivan was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers.

Outstanding service - across the board

by from New rochelle |

During my first visit I found each of the staff to be polite, knowledgable and friendly. The gentleman who processed my issue (I thought my car was leaking antifreeze) suggested a quick check under the hood. To my surprise (and embarrassment) he quickly determined that there was no leak. There was no charge. A few weeks later I had a legitimate problem when my car slid into a guardrail and damaged a tire. The same crew fixed up my car and delivered it to my home in great condition. I was very impressed with the friendly and professional service I experienced from all members of this Mazda outlet. I'll definitely return.

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our guests. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals.