Mazda of New Rochelle

149 Main St, New Rochelle, NY 10801

New 866-428-4598
Used 877-849-9148
Service 866-360-1623

We make car shopping a great experience!

Absolute Professionals!

by from Bronx, NY |

My wife and I went to Mazda of New Rochelle and purchased a 2015 CX-5 Touring AWD with options for our twin daughters. Just one car! They can share. We had visited another dealership and were quoted a higher price on a 2014 CX-5 Touring AWD with less options plus more money up front. Our Sales Consultant was Steve Locicero and it was a pleasure dealing with him. He was patient. Answered all of our questions and was never pushy. The Sales Manager, Pete Kahn was also an absolute gentleman. Finally the hammer that jacks up the price. The dreaded Business Manager, was Kamil Wojcik. He too was easy to work with and did his best for those without tier 1 credit. "No, thank you" meant just that and he quickly moved to the next area for consideration. We left after a couple of hours as if we had spent quality time with friends. No need for Advil Migraine. I absolutely recommend this dealership to all. I will return.

Exceptional Customer Service from Alissa

by from New Rochelle, NY |

We received amazing customer service from our Sales Consultant Alissa at the Mazda New Rochelle dealership. She showed the utmost in professionalism in our leasing process of a 2014 Mazda CX9 Touring. She took the time to be patient, courteous, personable and was very knowledgeable of Mazda's vehicles. Alissa was consistent in following up with us via telephone and email throughout the whole journey. I highly recommend you ask for her if ever on the hunt for Mazda vehicle in the New Rochelle, New York vicinity.

Good buying experience

by from New Milford, CT |

I recently purchased a used car from Mazda of New Rochelle. Alissa was amazing. She knew we would be coming from out of state with a 7 month old child and tried to make sure everything was in place to make the process quick and efficient. She was great with communication before we came down to see the car knowing that it would be a one shot deal to see and purchase the car. Unfortunately, upon doing the emissions inspection, an oxygen sensor needed to be replaced and the part had to be driven in from another location. If it hadn't been for that, we would have been out of there quickly. Instead it was a 5+ hour process with an infant. Even with that, everyone there tried to make it as pleasant of an experience as possible. Even the mechanic came out to apologize for the delays. They wanted to insure that the car was in tip top shape before we left, so while the delay sucked, we appreciated the sentiment. Luckily they had a playroom that I could put blankets down in and let our little one crawl around on the floor. That playroom was a lifesaver! All in all, I would definitely consider buying another car from them again. They gave us a fair value on our trade in, and treated us well even though we were buying used.

Mazda of New Rochelle is awesome!

by from Yonkers, NY |

Mazda of New Rochelle is awesome! I got a new 2013 Mazda 3 from them about a year ago, and I definitely made the right decision going with these guys. The buying process was easy and comfortable. Ask for Ibrahim, you will feel right at home. My wife ended up getting a Mazda from them as did my cousin. The staff is friendly and sociable. They listened to me and what I wanted and came up with a package that felt right. There was never any pressure because they had the best Mazda deals out of any dealership, by far. Since my purchase, I have gone to them for my oil changes and services. They have me in and out within an hour. They have a great new facility with a place to watch TV that is comfortable. They will offer you coffee and water and make you feel at home while you wait. The service department is friendly and explains everything that was done with the car clearly. I have nothing but great things to say about these guys and their dealership.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from New Rochelle, NY |

I went to trade My car in for a 2006 Mazda RX8, The sales lady Gaby was awesome and the staff was very Nice. The were able to pay off my used car and gave me a great deal on the RX8

Good buying experience

by from New Rochelle |

I went to this dealer after an extensive internet search for a used Mazda; I can confirm their good reputation! My sales person, Greg, was very helpful in finding the right car and credit solution for me. The business manager was very professional and made the financing process easy. Thanks !

great experiance

by from Greenburgh Ny |

Just bought a new Mazda3.The salesman was a total professional his name is Mason Attmore.Showed me all my options gave me a tour of the vehicle and a test drive.Then negotiated for the price that I was very pleased with, saw the finance guy who also was very nice and helpful and left with a brand new car.I lease a car every 3 years and am 51 so have been doing it a while.This is my first Mazda and first from this dealership and will be back when my lease is up.

Creat Dealer and Customer Servies

by from New Rochelle NY |

I test drive a CX 9 last week and I returned to get the new 2014 CX9. Customer service is great thanks to AlissaC Over all great dealer to deal with. Recommended.

Poor follow up once car was purchased

by from Westchester County NY |

Mistakes were made and sales and management took no responsibility in correcting them.

Wonderfully friendly and the easiest buy ever

by from Queens ny |

Had wanted a white Mazada 3 grand touring 2014, but was finding it impossible to find one. They offered me a 2015 at a completely reasonable price. The whole experience was so easy and relaxed and I'm looking forward to being part of this Mazada family.

First Class Customer Service

by from NY, New York |

I went with my husband to look at a used Toyota Venza and had the pleasure of meeting sales rep Alissa and Finance Manager Ibrahim. Not only did Alissa provide first class client service, she made us feel welcomed and there was no way we were walking away without purchasing that car from her. She is true professional and an asset to Mazda of New Rochelle. We also loved working with Ibrahim who took good care of us and made financing our car a pleasure. Ibrahim also is an asset to this dealership and would definitely come back here for another vehicle. They are a pleasure to work with and take good care of you.