Bill Dodge Auto Group of Saco

860 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

New 888-265-1577
Used 877-467-8403
Service 877-317-4151

It's all right here, right now.

THAY DID NOT CALL ME BACK TUE. WILL BE 1 WEEK

by from WESTBROOK, MAINE. |

UN HAPPY don't temty me to say the things I wont to say. I will find a car I don't need your help. I will go door to door if I have to there are dealers out there I think my cash will be good at the other dealers I will start looking tue.

Great place, Great Deal

by from Sanford Maine |

This place is just amazing! Even though we have a Nissan Dealer in our own City, we keep getting the best deal, best price, and best service from the people at Bill Dodge Nissan of Saco. We priced out a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder and Bill Dodge gave us more for our trade and saved us thousands over everyone else. Bob and Dan were friendly and not pushy at all, we like that over other Dealers we have dealt with. The New showroom is really very nice, you can watch them service your car through the large windows and seating area, and the Large Screen T.V. makes waiting for service very nice. It's just so pleasant dealing with honest friendly people, I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't drive 15 minutes to buy a vehicle and save big time. This is our families 4th new vehicle from the Nissan of Saco Dealership, and I'm sure it won't be our last! Thanks to all the staff at Bill Dodge for treating us with respect and dignity, and again thanks for the great deal!

Loving our new used Kia Sportage!

by from Biddeford, ME |

We signed up on line to inquire about a Kia Sportage, within one day Rob Williams contacted us to find out exactly what we wanted. He was very enthusiastic in finding us a vehicle. Within a few days we were test driving a vehicle and the following day we purchased it. We are very happy with our Kia Sportage. Thanks Rob for all your help.

Purchase of new Kia Soul

by from Kennebunk, Me |

Rob Williams at Saco Kia dealership was awesome. I only went with the idea that I was looking to see what my next SUV would be. I have loved the Soul since they came out. He made it possible for me to purchase this vehicle within the next few days, I LOVE this vehicle!!!!!! The whole lease process was great. The dealership does need a face lift but I understand theyt will move next door when the new Nissan building is finished , when Nissan moves to it. A special thanks again to Rob Williams at Kia in Saco. Thanks, Linda

Happy Days with my Cruze

by from Buxton, ME |

My experience with Brian at Bill Dodge Kia of Saco was great. I wanted a Red Chevy Cruze and they had the one I wanted. Brian brought the Cruze to my house so I could drive it and even brought it to my mechanic and Grandfather. The paperwork was very easy with Chris and I had my new Cruze! Thank you to both Brian and Chris and Bill Dodge Kia of Saco!

My new CRV

by from Parsonsfield, ME |

I purchased a CRV on Saturday from Brian. We love it! My 2002 Toyota Highlander needed to be replaced and Brian suggested the CRV since it had everything we wanted. Bill Dodge Kia of Saco was wonderful to work with and we will be coming back in the future. Thank you!

Happy Customer!

by from Portland, Maine |

Kudos to Joe Bowman at Bill Dodge Auto Group in Saco! I was looking for the impossible in a newer car and to my surprise Joe came though for me! Other dealerships I visited either dismissed me or tried to up sell me. I was very specific in what I was looking for and working with a budget. Joe heard my concerns and helped me find my car. He genuinely cared about meeting my needs. I never felt like I was working with a "salesman". He made the whole experience easy for me. I honestly went in just to look but Joe was able to not only find a car that fit my needs but within my budget! I could not be happier about my experience and my new car has far exceeded my expectations! To Joe and Chris (in the finance department) I thank you for all your hard work. You have made me one happy customer!

Happy to Back in a Soul

by from Saco, ME |

I went in to look for a Soul after trading mine in a few months back(which I regret) and Joe and Brian were very nice and help me find a Soul in my budget. I love my new vehicle and would recommend Joe and Brian to anyone

No one got back to me

by from Bangor, ME |

I requested more information on a vehicle that they have for sale, but no one got back to me. I own a business and have no time to chase a salesperson to sell me something. I will look elsewhere and would not recommend them to anyone.

Bill Dodge Auto Group of Saco responded to this review

February 5, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the inconvenience, we may have had a technical issue in receiving your request. If you would like to contact us directly at 207-284-9190, we would be happy to assist you.

Brian and Phil at Bill Dodge Kia of Saco

by from McFalls, ME |

I recently ran into a pole in my Sedona and I also needed new tires on it so I was done. I contacted Phil who suggested we come in and see about getting a new car. I met Brian when I arrived and we looked at a bunch of new and used Souls. I ended up choosing a bright green one and I love it! Great gas mileage and a payment that I can live with. Phil was great dealing with all of our personal obstacles and Brian made sure our new car was perfect. Thanks!

Bill Dodge Auto Group of Saco responded to this review

February 5, 2014

We are sorry to hear that you had a few mishaps with your Sedona, but are so glad we were able to help you get into a new vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we hope you enjoy the Soul!