University Motor Mall

University Motor Mall

6420 S Cedar St, Lansing, MI 48911

Used 877-785-9525

Buy From Your Local Guys!

Good first experience

by from Lansing, MI |

I stopped in just to browse trucks and Sheri approached me. I told her I was just looking because honestly, I didn't think I could get financed and thought getting a truck was just a dream, but Sheri explained the process to me. Then she showed me some trucks she thought I'd like. She was nice and patient, listened to me, answered all of my questions, and really made me feel like I was the most important customer she ever had. I never bought a car before and I am so glad I got my first one from her because she made it pretty easy. After I bought my truck, it had to go back for a couple minor things and she made the appointment for me, met me when I returned, and walked me through service. The guys there were nice and helpful, too. Even the owner personally thanked me for coming to his store and made me feel like I mattered. I tell ya, go to University because everyone worked together to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and ask for Sheri because she will never make you feel rushed or pressured.

Great all around!

by from Lansing, MI |

Wonderful sales staff, very helpful! Bent over backwards to get me financed and driving something I love! Getting my first free oil change right now, and the service team is equally awesome! No appt, took my truck in right away, very friendly, and knowledgeable! If you are in the market for a new or used car come here! And when your new purchase needs maintained, bring it to the service department. They will hook you up!

Thanks Univeristy Motor Mall!

by from Lansing, Michigan |

I just want to thank Kelly in the Service department for fixing my headlight no questions no charge. Very nice people at University Motor mall.

awesome deal awesome car. easy process.

by from lansing, mi |

I just got a sweeeeeet ride for my son's first car!...the girls at the gas station couldn't believe it was for my son! Stylish clean and so low price! The guys in the shop are taking care of everything! When it makes no sense to buy new....I would go nowhere else!!! James was my sales guy...so very honest and so many choices to look at. With James opinion and sharp automotive knowledge...he really helped me pick the perfect balance of safety and style...great listener!!!

Brian Monaghan

by from Mason, MI |

We stopped at University Motor Mall 'just to look'. Brian Monaghan approached & was very knowledgeable & helpful without hovering like many sales people seem to do. He easily found alternate financing for us when our credit union refused to loan with a 750+ credit rating. He has followed up with us after the sale & continues to provide any information we have requested. We would happily recommend Brian to anyone searching for a vehicle.

Great Experience!

by from Lansing, MI |

I recently purchased my first car from University Motor Mall. I have heard many horror stories about "used car salesman" from friends and family, and was very nervous and scared. After researching online, I found some cars that were in my price range at University Motor Mall. I stopped by there with my dad to see them in person, and we were greeted by Doug Chandler within minutes of our arrival. He sat me down and talked to me first about what my needs and goals were, then showed me a Toyota Corolla which was exactly what I was looking for! He made the process so easy and simple, and fun too! All the staff was friendly, easy going, and they all made me feel so comfortable. Not only did I buy a car, but my dad ended up buying one too! We will tell all our friends and family who are looking for a car to go to University Motor Mall.

Exellent Service Team

by from Lansing, MI |

When I went to University Motor Mall for service a salesmen directed me to Kelly. I told him what I knew of the issue, and he assured me that if the problem could be fixed that his service staff would be able to fix it. I had my doubts after after having gone to several other places so, I had little hope that anyone could find the problem with my car. Thankfully, after they took a look at it Kelly got back to me saying that they found the issue. A while later I had my car back and it felt just like it did when I bought it. I can't even begin to properly express how grateful I am to Kelly and his service crew for their work, and I know if I have any other car troubles that this is where I'm going first.

Kelly in the Service Department

by from Lansing, MI |

This guy is very bright. He is technically skilled,and practical. Unlike many bright, highly skilled people, he is friendly and pleasant and even if he isn't originally a spartan, he seems like a pretty cool guy. Best I can tell he endorses the same 'mutual respect' model of human interaction I try to use [except with Jim], and I felt like he was above-board and even considerate of what I needed, not just the minimum of what my agreement with management would require. Our interaction centered on repairs I wanted for a vehicle I bought (note: not a surprise issue, I said I "might" have them fix it as a term of our agreement and voila, when the parts came in, so did I.) The repairs were mostly replacing worn/blown suspension components, no fabrications or anything, but certainly required significant dissembling of the vehicle and the result was improved handling and safety. There were a few things that didn't get done, but based on the opportunities the staff have had to honor commitments to the customer [me], they make a habit of doing so.

Great service

by from lansing mi |

Buying a car was very easy. Nick Kelly helped me with my budget and was very honest. He was great to work with and I look forward to buying from him again

NICK KELLY WAS GREAT!!

by from LANSING, MI |

MY NAME IS LISA AND NICK KELLY HELPED ME FIND A GRET USED CAR. I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN!! THANK YOU, LISA

Great all around Service!

by from Lansing, MI |

All was wonderful, and so willing to provide you what you want and need. Would like to give a shout out to to my salesman, Brian Monaghan. :-)