South Bay Mazda

20626 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503

New 866-697-9961
Used 888-806-1385
Service 866-566-9153

We Finance Everyone! No Credit! Bad Credit! Reposession & Foreclosures! No Problem!!!

Great service department staff, very helpfull

by from San Pedro, Ca |

I took my CX7 to South Bay Mazda for a major recall repair. I was greeted by Mike Itow who was a very nice and professional gentleman with a great attitude. He explained the whole process to me and made sure that my car was ready as soon as possible although it was the Christmas holiday week. Great job!!

January 9, 2014

We are glad you had a an enjoyable, professional experience!

Great Down-to-Earth Dealership

by from Torrance, CA |

Great down-to-earth people and customer service. They make you feel very comfortable and always willing to answer any questions you have. Buying process was very straight-forward; at no point were they trying to pressure me to buy, nor try to up-sell me on things that I didn't want. They ask what you want and try to match that. Very satisfied with my purchase and can see myself being a long-term Mazda customer.

Mazda 6 owner

by from Gardena, CA |

Service/repair was fast.

Buying process was great. Pickup of car cumbersome

by from irvine, CA |

I sent out quotes for a CX-5 with desired trim and color. Megan from Internet Sales was prompt and very responsive in answering questions once i expressed interest in the car that they found for me. I got the target price i wanted, YAY!!! I paid cash for the car so the actual buying process was simple with no pressuring attempts at upselling things i did not ask for. Buying from this dealer is not a problem, but their Sales' department's coordination with their Service department seems to be really lacking. Before going in to pay for the car i gave what i believe sufficient advanced notice that i was bringing in a cashier's check for XYZ amount and wanted to drive home after signing paperwork, etc. When i arrived at the dealer, they thought i wanted a test drive. I reminded them i wanted to verify the car i wanted to buy, pay for it and go home. I paid for the car but it was not cleaned/detailed and did not want to take it home until the car was re-detailed. There was also a very minor scratch on the paint that needed buffing out so i told them i'd give them a few days to take car of getting the car ready and will come back to pick it up. Well, came back a few days later after emailing a few acknowledged reminders. The car was clean but the scratch was not buffed out enough. It was told to me i would need to bring it back so they can set up an appt with the body shop to thoroughly eliminate it. AAAAARGH!!!! I did receive a voucher and a signature from one of the managers to receive a loaner car when i do return to drop off, and the manager was very apologetic, BUT, the situation should not have deteriorated to this. It is very apparent that coordination and follow up between this dealer's departments is very lacking. I would buy again from this dealer, but, am also warning others to really follow up on what you ask this dealer to do for you, especially if what you ask seems to involve multiple departments like Sales/Service or Service/Accessories, Parts, or Sales/Body Shop. It is not that they're unwilling to help, it's just that they don't seem to know how to take that extra step and anticipate what the customer is expecting, especially after forking out a big chunk of money on a car.

May 2, 2014

CX-5 Buyer, We do extend our apologies at this time for the issue with your car not having been properly ready for a smooth and simple delivery. We can definitely assure you this issue has been addressed and a process has been put in place. We are glad to hear the purchase process went smoothly. Congrats and Enjoy your New CX5! South Bay Mazda Management

Horrible Service Experience

by from Hawthorne, Ca |

I stopped to have service done on my Mazda, thinking I'd be able to walk in for a simple routine service on my car. And to my surprise, the service manager Mike I believe was his name tells me we're not able to see you today. From the looks of things they were not very busy and I didn't understand why the service manager didn't want to earn my business. So if you want same day service I don't recommend this place well at least not with service manager Mike or something or other not willing to service my car.

May 2, 2014

Elisa, Our apologies for the service experience you had. We make every attempt to handle all of our customers service issues promptly. Please feel free to contact any manager if we can accommodate your service needs in the future. South Bay Mazda Management

SOUTH BAY MAZDA RULES!

by from Redondo Beach, CA |

Thank you South Bay Mazda for being located so easily (for being much closer than Cerritos), so friendly and easy to deal with! I have been a Mazda owner since 1992, so I totally love their car/star quality. But without good service and a good sales team?? well all I can say thank you South Bay Mazda, I feel like I'm a part of your family! Warm Regards, D. Duncan Redondo Beach

May 2, 2014

D. We are very happy you were pleased with your buying experience! South Bay Mazda Management

Great experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

We spent 2 days car shopping, considering Honda, Subaru, Mazda and Toyota. The sales associate, Ricardo Cubillos, was very helpful and patient in explaining the difference in the features of the car, and in making certain we had all the information to make a good decision. Then the Assistant Manager, Adam Kingsbury, worked out an amicable deal, and financing. He was very sincere about making certain we got the car we wanted at a price that was competitive against the other cars we looked at. They were the opposite of the stereotypical high-pressured obnoxious car dealers, and made us very comfortable about buying our car.

November 2, 2013

We are glad you had a great experience. Enjoy your vehicle!

Listed a car that didn't start

by from Culver City, CA |

Called ahead, "Oh yeah, we have plenty of used Mazda 3's." When I got there, the one I wanted didn't start (dead battery) & two others were not cleaned or checked. Thanks for wasting my time!

Great buying experience

by from Newport Beach, CA |

I went to this mazda dealership after having had a poor experience with the previous two dealership I visited. Everyone was very nice and the buying process was quick and easy. I was able to bargain on an already low Costco member price. I think they are doing a great job overall and would buy from them again. *On a side note, most of their vehicle come equipped with Lojack, so you will have to had a little bit more than you might want.

good vibe

by from Cerritos, CA |

This in reference to the excellenct service I received from Susan Kim. This was the frist time purchasing a vehicle from Mazda. While there were a few obstacles along the way, my sales and the dealership was supportive and encouraging.

great place!

by from Hollywood, CA |

My experience with Susan Kim at South Bay of Mazda! She is amazing and will go way out of her way to make sure that you are a satisfied customer and fully happy with your purchase. She is super knowledgeable about the vehicles and will assist you in any way possible to ensure that the vehicle you purchase is right for you. My Mom and I drove nearly 1 hour and through traffic to get to Torrance and it was well worth it! Bottom line: If you are anywhere in near and looking for a Mazda or any vehicle on the lot ask for Susan , She won't let you down!! Was this review ??