Platinum Chevrolet

3001 Corby Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95407

New 866-969-1792
Used 866-968-7075
Service 866-610-1796

Family Owned and Operated since 1990 with a customer and community focused sales approach

Thank you Platinum!

by from Sonoma County |

Thank you to the amazing sales team and Nicole for helping us get into our brand new car. We couldn't be happier. We dreaded the buying process but was thrilled at the great customer service we experienced. We felt Nicole had our best interest in mind throughout the process. Buying a car can be stressful and we appreciated the time they took to walk us through the process. Thank you!!

Got what my wife wanted

by from San Anselmo, CA |

We were looking for a hard to find used Chevy for my wife. Eric Nelson worked with us and kept me informed when any Captivas were scheduled to arrive. My wife hesitated on the first one's she looked at and they moved quickly. Eric was kind enough to keep an eye out for what we were looking for and kept in touch. A week or 2 later another arrived and he informed us so I could schedule a visit before it sold. ( Platinum was kind enough to let me take it home overnight to show my wife) She liked the 2014 we looked at and the asking price was good so we bought the auto the very next day. Painless paperwork, courteous service and follow through. I would highly recommend. (other dealerships I visited, not so helpful or honest or good prices)

thank you eric!

by from sonoma, ca |

eric was so helpful, he made it so easy for me to understand the process. If not for him I would have been lost.

Great Customer Service - Thanks Eric Nelson!

by from Petaluma, CA |

Worked with Eric who proved himself to be hard-working, thoughtful, knowledgeable and patient (I had a lot of questions...). Because of his no-pressure approach, I was able to come to the right conclusion which was purchasing a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox! Big thank you to Eric and the team!

Wonderful Experience

by from santa rosa CA |

Thank you Platinum Chevrolet!!!Just wanted to take the time to thank my Salesperson Eric Nelson he wasn't pushy with me and he made sure that we were taken care of.I didn't end up purchasing a car but i will definitely go back once my finances are in order....

Good truck at the best price.

by from Petaluma, Ca |

Bought a 2014 chevy silverado crew cab 4x4 All-Star edition from Eric Nelson. Guy did the work got me the best price and has stayed in contact to make sure everything is going fine with the new truck. He goes the extra mile to make the dealership a better place to buy a vehicle.

Great Customer Service

by from Santa Rosa CA |

Eric Nelson made my vehicle buying experience easier than expected. I have been car shopping off and on for about 2 years now and have been turned off each time by different sales people at different dealerships. You found the truck I wanted quickly (within minutes) and really helped make sure that my goals were met with the financing. THANK YOU!

Great buying experience, we love our new car

by from Kelseyville, CA |

We bought a Suburban here from Eric Nelson and had a great experience. We love our new car

Dealership experience

by from Santa Rosa, Ca |

Met with a nice gentlemen I think his name was Eric, looked like a former football player. The experience was very pleasant, informative and professional. When I make my decision I will definitely go back to have Eric assist me the sale.

Awesome people!

by from Calistoga, CA |

Chis Foy has been so helpful over the years, he's why I keep going back! Thanks Chris!!

by from Rohnert Park, CA |

It's always a chore when one needs to purchase a new vehicle, as least Chris Foy and the sales manager Mark did make the buying experience an informed one. Sometimes things do take a while waiting on lender responses, but Chris made sure I was always informed of the process. Thank you for the delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies, they were well received. I certainly would recommend Platinum Chevrolet to my family in friends when its time to acquire a new or used vehicle. Thanks!