Gregory Infiniti

1121 S Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville, IL 60048

New 888-856-9356
Used 888-463-5806
Service 888-841-7462

The best experience I've ever had at a dealership

by from Libertyville, IL |

Gregory Infiniti had the best prices and gave me the best experience of all the Infiniti dealers that I visited. Richard and Marcin were extremely helpful and Andy did all the paperwork faster than any dealership I've ever been to. This is my first Infiniti vehicle and I look forward to getting my next one from Gregory Infiniti as well.

certified per owned QX-56

by from libertyville, IL |

This dealership would not offer a fair price for my trade in. They insulted me by missing the value of my car by $4000.00.

Gregory Infiniti responded to this review

December 20, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Although we try hard to explain how we arrive at our pricing and appraisal numbers with every customer, sometimes there is a breakdown in communication on the specifics of each vehicle. Please contact me personally at 847-362-9200 and I will be happy to review your exact situation with you and do our best to get it resolved to your satisfaction. Sincerely, Richard Kopczynski Client Experience Manager 847.362.9200

Great deal on Certified Infiniti

by from Lake County |

I just bought a Certified M37x from these guys and I have to say that it was a very refreshing experience. Everything was handled quickly and professionally. Thank you very much for all your help! I love the car!

Nice to work with...

by from Palatine IL |

worked with these guys, everything was fine. Got the best deal of all dealers that had identical used used cars.