Gregory Infiniti

New 888-856-9356
Used 888-463-5806
Service 888-841-7462

Lake County's Premier Infiniti Dealer

The best experience I've ever had at a dealership

by from Libertyville, IL |

Gregory Infiniti had the best prices and gave me the best experience of all the Infiniti dealers that I visited. Richard and Marcin were extremely helpful and Andy did all the paperwork faster than any dealership I've ever been to. This is my first Infiniti vehicle and I look forward to getting my next one from Gregory Infiniti as well.

Amazing experience

by from Lincolnshire, IL |

I had the great pleasure of meeting John Youngquist at the Gregory Infiniti. He was very knowledgable and understanding of my needs. I am enjoying my new QX60 all thanks to him. I couldn't be happier with the customer service John has provided and will be sure to visit again.

May 23, 2015

I'm glad you're enjoying your new QX60! Sincerely, Richard Kopczynski Client Experience Manager 847.362.9200

Great Buying Experience

by from Naperville, IL |

I bought white Q50 from this dealership. The salesman John Youngquist was very knowledgeable and provided great buying experience. I will return for my next purchase.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here! I hope you continue to enjoy your Q50 for a long time! Sincerely, Richard Kopczynski Client Experience Manager 847.362.9200

Amazing Customer Service

by from Libertyville, IL |

First of all I want to say I never take the time to write these things. This was the first place my wife and I stopped in at while looking for a new car. We were greeted by John Youngquist. We could not have asked for better service. He gave us his cell phone and made himself available to us whenever we had questions. If you are in the market for a new car, I would HIGHLY recommend John Youngquist.

May 19, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and I hope you enjoy your Infiniti for many years to come! Sincerely, Richard Kopczynski Client Experience Manager 847.362.9200

Great service, knowledgeable reps

by from Mundelein, IL |

I had a wonderful experience at Gregory Infiniti. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by John Younquist, and was made to feel at home. John was understanding of my priorities and what I was looking for, and he quickly answered all of my questions. I was able to find the vehicle that suited my preferences and walk out feeling confident in my purchase. I would recommend the dealership to anyone based on the experience I had with John and the facility as a whole.

May 18, 2015

Great Salesman

by from Libertyville, IL |

We were in search of a new car and spent several weeks researching and test driving cars. When we finally went to Gregory's Infiniti in Libertyville, we were pleasantly surprised at the professionals and friendliness of the salesman, John Youngquist. John was just great--with no hard pressure or cockiness. He was knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend test driving cars with him?and buying a car from him. I am thrilled with my QX60!

February 25, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and I hope you enjoy your QX60 for many years to come! Sincerely, Richard Kopczynski Client Experience Manager 847.362.9200

certified per owned QX-56

by from libertyville, IL |

This dealership would not offer a fair price for my trade in. They insulted me by missing the value of my car by $4000.00.

December 20, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Although we try hard to explain how we arrive at our pricing and appraisal numbers with every customer, sometimes there is a breakdown in communication on the specifics of each vehicle. Please contact me personally at 847-362-9200 and I will be happy to review your exact situation with you and do our best to get it resolved to your satisfaction. Sincerely, Richard Kopczynski Client Experience Manager 847.362.9200

Great deal on Certified Infiniti

by from Lake County |

I just bought a Certified M37x from these guys and I have to say that it was a very refreshing experience. Everything was handled quickly and professionally. Thank you very much for all your help! I love the car!

Nice to work with...

by from Palatine IL |

worked with these guys, everything was fine. Got the best deal of all dealers that had identical used used cars.