McConnell Chevrolet

Service 888-318-2475

Upfront Discounts!

Low Pressure, Honest Dealership

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

I had the pleasure of purchasing a car this past weekend from Glenn Lawrence at the McConnell dealership in Healdsburg, with able assistance from Bill Armell. I thought the pricing was fair and the experience altogether pleasant. I never felt pressured and I am convinced that these are honest gentlemen. Despite living more than 70 miles away with lots of dealerships in my home town of Walnut Creek, I will turn to McConnell first, the next time I need a car. Thanks guys!

Dedicated Staff

by from Santa Rosa, CA |

We were in need of a car; a smooth riding car. Our SUV and quad-cab were too high for easy entry and rode to roughly for our daughter who recently had spinal surgery. Marshal Grant and Mike Kosta stayed late so we could drive a car off the lot. We got an incredible price on a beautiful car that provides a comfortable ride for our daughter. If McConnell Chevrolet is reading this - Thanks Guys! Our kid jumps at the chance to leave the house. Thank you for helping us provide that basic luxury for her.

Pay close attention to all the paperwork

by from Santa Rosa, CA |

We are currently going through some issues regarding a vehicle we purchased brand new in 2006. At the time the truck was purchased, an extended warranty was offered to us. It was explained that this extended warranty had a money back guarantee if no claim was filed on the warranty within the period of the warranty. Well, our warranty has just expired and we contacted the dealership to see how to go about getting our refund as our truck has had no issues in the time we have owned it. Upon contacting the dealership and speaking 1st to Cindy, then to Bruce McConnell himself, it appears that we were mislead. We did in fact purchase an extended warranty at the time of our purchase, but apparently to get the money back guarantee, we had to purchase the equivalent of insurance on our extended warranty. This detail was not explained to us in those terms, my wife, her grandfather and myself were all told at the time of purchase, that by buying this particular extended warranty (7 years or 70,000 miles) we would get our money back in the event that no claim was made. No where on any of our paperwork does it explain this "insurance" option, nor does the flyer for this money back guarantee which was included in our paperwork when we bought the truck. The flyer we received reads as though it is describing the benefits of purchasing a service contract or extended warranty. 100% money back guarantee. The flyer explains clearly that by purchasing one of their service contracts, and if you never need it, you get all your money back. Bruce McConnell's stance on this is that we should have made sure it was in writing on our contract. As far as we knew when we purchased the truck, by purchasing the extended warranty, it was in writing. We were given this flyer stating the benefits of the money back feature on this warranty. Apparently the dealership failed to give us the appropriate contract to sign up for this feature? Despite the fact that this particular contract was being explained and sold to us. Also noted is that we don't even have a copy of the extended warranty we signed up for, however the dealership claims to have a copy of this. Not sure if I can believe that. We have the original folder/envelope which was handed to us at the time of purchase with all the original paperwork inside. Our receipt shows we purchased an extended warranty, but besides this money back guarantee flyer, there is no other paperwork regarding the extended warranty on our end. At the present time, the dealership is refusing to refund our money for the extended warranty, but is willing to offer us a credit in their service department. The terms on the flyer state money back, not credit in the service department. As if I want my truck anywhere near this dealership at this point. I would think long and hard before considering dealing with McConnell Chevrolet.

Friendly and Best Priced!

by from Rohnert Park, CA |

I have bought 4 new vehicles in the last 10 years from dealerships in Santa Rosa and Petaluma and have never been treated so well as I was from Kelly, Marshall, Mike, Cindy and Bruce McConnell. I was looking for my dream truck, a 2013 Silverado, Crew, Duramax LTZ fully loaded and I searched for the best possible deal from Santa Rosa to Marin and always got the run around on price and some of the salesman were flat out rude! I decided to browse the net for other dealers in the area and came across McConnell and they had what I was looking for. I called and talked to Kelly about the truck, went in a saw Marshall, made a smoking deal (And not one dealer could come close), sat down with Mike from finance, was out within 30 Min, and all with a 2 year old! After I was done signing I met Bruce McConnell the owner, which was a super nice guy. I got home and realized there was a mistake on the paper work and there was $500 difference in what we negotiated, so I called Bruce McConnell the owner and told him what had happened and he said no problem I am signing a check and it will be in the mail today. Ps. When do you ever get to talk to the owner of a company to work out mistakes like this and it gets taken care of while your on the phone!

Good Old Fashioned Dealership

by from Palm Springs |

A pleasant country dealership . No pressure sales and easy going people. They try hard to make you happy.