Suburban Chevrolet of Clinton

1070 S US 12, Clinton, MI 49236

Used 800-456-4181

Service Department Exceptional Customer Service

by from Onsted, MI |

Original visit was for service for recall on "faulty tail light part" at no charge, plus oil change and wiper blades replacement expected cost to be under $100 for the services performed. Dealership also performed some additional vehicle inspections to ensure road worthiness of my 2010 Malibu which was acceptable at the time given I bought this vehicle brand new from dealership and needed to be done. End result was being upcharged ~$686.00 that day for additional maintenance to vehicle (two new front tires & front alignment, brake fluid system flush) and a list of additional preventative maintenance recommendations that totaled another ~$600.00. I am grateful for the vehicle inspection and recommendations to keep my vehicle running at optimal performance, yet being on a limited fixed income will need to schedule these vehicle maintenance recommendations over time as can't afford a $1,200.00 service bill all at once.

They were friendly and very helpful with very good

by from Tecumseh, MI |

I went there with my beat up 2005 Malibu to have 3 recalls done to it. They were great the moment I walked through the door. When I realized that the work was going to take more than an hour, they offered me a loaner car on the spot. They work was done efficiently and the whole process was handled pleasantly. Thank you Suburban Chevrolet!

great service treat you like family

by from tecumseh,mi |

great service not only did i get to know my sales person but i knew everyone and was treated like family they go out of there way to make you happy happy in tecumseh, mi

Recall Appointment

by from Manchester, MI |

Everything went smoothly from start to finish. TJ kept me informed and updated on what was done and how long it would take. That is good service.

Great dealership

by from Onsted MI |

Everybody was polite and friendly and very helpful. I was there for a oil change, tire rotation and a recall. Was very pleased with the service.

by from Clinton, michigan |

Larry and Norman did a great job getting my car fixed right the first time my car was returned to me clean and fixed right the first time thank you everyone for a great experience I will be back to purchase my next vehicle from your dealership!!! I even got to meet Nick the new service manager who had my vehicle pulled up front for me and ready to hit the road. Thank you suburban Chevrolet of Clinton!

Loyal customer!

by from Tecumseh Mi |

I had to order the part i needed replaced on my truck, and I was there having it fixed 2 days later. Everyone was very helpful in taking care of my issue. I was a loyal customer to Underwood and was very happy to see Suburban was the new owners. I will continue to be that loyal customer. Thank .you

Great Service

by from Clinton, Michigan |

It was nice to be able to walk in and feel, well right at home. Our sales rep definitely played a big part in this. John did an excellent job in helping us find the right vehicle that suits us, and he just made us feel really confident with it.

Camaro 1LE

by from Manchester, MI |

Have always dealt with Charley...this is my 4th car from him. Always happy with his service. Support from the dealership seems good as well.

GREAT FRIENDLY HELPFUL

by from CLINTON, MICHIGAN |

THE GUYS IN THE CHECK IN LANE ARE FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEGABLE. IT IS NICE TO KNOW THEY ARE TRUSTWORTHY AND NOT TRYING TO SELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T NEED!