Suburban Chevrolet of Clinton

1070 S US 12, Clinton, MI 49236

Used 800-456-4181

Best choice

by from Pinckney, MI |

I was stressed about buying a new car. Buying a new car should be a fun and exciting experience but due to past experiences and knowing that my current vehicle was going to die or simply cost me even more money than I had already dumped into it. It just wasn't worth it anymore however the thought of having a car payment again and possibly having car issues with new car scared me! I stopped at Suburban in Clinton on my way to visit family and immediately felt comfortable. My sales person listened to me, seemed to understand my needs and wants, and wasn't overly pushy. I didn't feel the same pressure from him as I was experiencing from other lots. He actually let me walk away and e-mailed the app to me and didn't call me non-stop trying to convince me that "other people want this car" even though they did because I witnessed a couple coming in and asking about the car. It was pretty stress free. By my 2nd visit they offered to let me take the car home for the weekend for a test run with no obligations. I took the car back on Monday and still no pressure. I went back and purchased my Malibu LTZ and 3 months later; I am still satisfied and happy with my decision. I researched the car like a crazy person and could find no reason to sway the purchase. I love the service dept as well. Been a great experience. I would recommend this dealership to everyone I knew!!

Exceptional Sales and Service

by from Clinton, MI |

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the quality of care and consideration Charlie R. provided. From the moment we sat down to meet with him, regarding lease options, to the time we drove away with our new Chevy Cruze, Charlie went above and beyond our expectations in satisfaction of service. He was very thorough, and considerate in listening to our every concern and questions. Taking the time needed, never rushing with total regard to respect for individual attention, made us feel very comfortable. Special thank you to Steve G. in your Financial Department as well. Your Receptionist, Sandi too, for setting a cordial and welcoming tone to our experience. Thank you for superior standards of customer service.

Great service, clean facilities

by from Brooklyn, MI |

The service was quick and the employees were friendly and helpful.

Excellent service

by from Brooklyn, MI |

This was my first visit to the dealership. What a pleasant experience! The staff was friendly and helpful and my oil change, tire rotation and recall repairs were done quickly. I would recommend Suburban Chevrolet of Clinton to anyone and will be a repeat customer myself.

great service

by from tecumseh,mi |

suburban chevrolet is by far the best dealership i have ever delt with from the day i bought my new truck to its first oil change and add ons i have had put on i walk in without a appointment and they take me anyways what service never a problem they go out of there way. thank you all

Service Department Exceptional Customer Service

by from Onsted, MI |

Original visit was for service for recall on "faulty tail light part" at no charge, plus oil change and wiper blades replacement expected cost to be under $100 for the services performed. Dealership also performed some additional vehicle inspections to ensure road worthiness of my 2010 Malibu which was acceptable at the time given I bought this vehicle brand new from dealership and needed to be done. End result was being upcharged ~$686.00 that day for additional maintenance to vehicle (two new front tires & front alignment, brake fluid system flush) and a list of additional preventative maintenance recommendations that totaled another ~$600.00. I am grateful for the vehicle inspection and recommendations to keep my vehicle running at optimal performance, yet being on a limited fixed income will need to schedule these vehicle maintenance recommendations over time as can't afford a $1,200.00 service bill all at once.

They were friendly and very helpful with very good

by from Tecumseh, MI |

I went there with my beat up 2005 Malibu to have 3 recalls done to it. They were great the moment I walked through the door. When I realized that the work was going to take more than an hour, they offered me a loaner car on the spot. They work was done efficiently and the whole process was handled pleasantly. Thank you Suburban Chevrolet!

great service treat you like family

by from tecumseh,mi |

great service not only did i get to know my sales person but i knew everyone and was treated like family they go out of there way to make you happy happy in tecumseh, mi

Recall Appointment

by from Manchester, MI |

Everything went smoothly from start to finish. TJ kept me informed and updated on what was done and how long it would take. That is good service.

Great dealership

by from Onsted MI |

Everybody was polite and friendly and very helpful. I was there for a oil change, tire rotation and a recall. Was very pleased with the service.