Chevrolet of Naperville

Service 877-283-3766

Welcome to Chevrolet of Naperville

Customer Experience Outstanding

by from Wheaton IL |

This dealer had exactly the car I wanted, gave me a fair price, added a few extras and sent us on our way very happy! The salesman, Eddie, was very helpful...gave us anything we asked for. The 'pit-stop' benefit is awesome and the delivery coordinator was very responsive.

Extremely satisfied

by from Yorkville, IL |

Sales Rep Connor and Manager Dan Gully were beyond helpful. I was in and out in no time, and it was an awesome experience. After going to a couple other Chevy dealers, I wish I stopped by this one first. I highly recommend this dealer.

July 22, 2015

Chris, we are very happy to know that Connor and Dan were extraordinary during your visit! Thank you for letting us know how wonderful they were and that you enjoyed your time at our dealership. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years and we look forward to seeing you again at Chevrolet of Naperville!

Had a great experience!

by from Bolingbrook,IL |

Was looking for a new vehicle, got a very friendly sales rep. Mr. Gardunowas very attentive, explained everything about the vehicle. Took us on a test drive. Gave us excellent service !!!

July 15, 2015

Mandy, we're so happy to hear that you had such a fantastic time with us at Chevrolet of Naperville! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the five star rating. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from Aurora,IL |

Steve D was the BEST Sales Consultant and so was the Sales Manager, Finance Manager, Debbie K/Upgrade Department, Parts Department., Thank you!

June 23, 2015

That's so great to hear, Marci! Thanks for letting us know how helpful Steve was during your visit, along with the rest of our team. We look forward to seeing you again at Chevrolet of Naperville!

Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

I had visited five other dealers in the area looking at dealer inventory and none compared to the service and selection that Chevrolet of Naperville had. Iggy was absolutely knowledgeable about the truck I wanted. On a Friday afternoon, from the moment I walked into the store to the time we had a handshake deal took all of 45 minutes!! I knew the truck I wanted and since the truck was pretty much the same at whatever dealer I went to, I knew that after meeting and dealing with Iggy and his team that I wanted to buy from them. Friendly staff, great inventory. If you are in the market for a Chevy, I highly recommend this place. Completely satisfied with my buying experience from Chevrolet of Naperville.

June 23, 2015

Roy, we truly appreciate you sharing your amazing experience with us at Chevrolet of Naperville! We're so glad that our team worked so hard to get exactly what you wanted and in such a quick time. We hope you enjoy that new truck for many years and we will be happy to see you again soon!

Happy Customer

by from Aurora, IL |

My 2003 Malibu was on it's last legs and was recommended to come to Chevrolet of Naperville since my mother-in-law had just bought a 2015 Malibu here. I had great experience with my old Malibu and really liked the new ones. Hermilio took care of us and we go the deal we wanted. He was very helpful, attentive, knowledgeable and did a great job. He even came with on the test drive and took us to the test track. The facility itself was very clean and customer friendly.

May 12, 2015

Steve, we are so happy to hear that Hermilo took such fantastic care of you during your visit with us! Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again at Chevrolet of Naperville!

A pleasure to do business with

by from Illinois |

I buy cars every couple of years so im very aware of the tricks and things some dealers play, it was a fresh breath of air to work with the people at Naperville Chevy. They were nice people who were very on top of their game and didnt play around like other dealers on pricing, it was what it was supposed to be no hidden fees or other garbage. From management to salesmen to the finance guy it was all pleasant!

April 28, 2015

Joel, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your entire experience with us at Chevrolet of Naperville! Thank you for letting us know how exquisite our team was during your time with us. We hope you enjoy that new vehicle for a long time and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Great car buying experience from salesman Steve!

by from Sugar grove, IL |

My fiancÚ and I are in our young 20's and walked into the dealership after doing a lot of research on the 2015 malibus. We essentially knew we wanted one but didn't need one right away. The salesman Steve was very attentive and noticed us right away and offered any assistance and from how welcoming he was off the bat we said sure, steve honestly had our best interest in mind when it came to getting the car we wanted and not settling for something that didn't have all the features for the price we wanted to be at. When it came to negotiation time with the sales manager Steve had our back. he was the opposite of your stereotypical car salesman. Never once felt any pressure from him, it was his kindness and genuine caring that led us to buy that day from him. It was a great new car buying experience and we are loving our new 2015 Malibu! We will be sending friends and family to steve and the Chevrolet of Naperville family.

March 31, 2015

Dan and Sara, we are so happy to hear that Steve could get everything you wanted in your new Impala! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit went and the five star rating. We truly appreciate you both and look forward to seeing you again at Chevrolet of Naperville!

Kevin Fortman is the best in the business

by from Chicago, IL |

This is our family's 4th car from Chevy of Naperville. I can't speak more highly of our experience at this great facility. Everyone is friendly and you always feel like you are their top priority. I will continue to do business there as long as they keep Kevin Fortman. He is the best sales person I have ever encountered.

February 26, 2015

Louis, thank you for your continued loyalty to Chevrolet of Naperville over the years! We are so happy that we always provide your family with quality service and vehicles when you visit. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great Experience

by from Plainfield IL |

Best experience I have ever had buying a car. No pressure and friendly staff. Would absolutely visit this dealer again

February 23, 2015

Kelly, we're so happy to hear that! Thank you for letting us know about your great experience at Chevrolet of Naperville. We hope you enjoy your new car for a long time and we look forward to seeing you again!

MALIBU 2015

by from Naperville Il |

Good experience from the time I walked thru the door for my test drive of the Malibu. Jeff Albert was the sales person and he is very informative and explained all the options on the car the day of the test drive and when I went back to purchase the car.

January 21, 2015

We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience coming to Chevrolet of Naperville to purchase your vehicle! It's great that Jeff took good care of you and made sure you left satisfied and that all questions were answered. Enjoy your new Malibu!