Chevrolet of Naperville

Service 877-283-3766

Welcome to Chevrolet of Naperville

Customer Experience Outstanding

by from Wheaton IL |

This dealer had exactly the car I wanted, gave me a fair price, added a few extras and sent us on our way very happy! The salesman, Eddie, was very helpful...gave us anything we asked for. The 'pit-stop' benefit is awesome and the delivery coordinator was very responsive.

Rose T Lisle IL

by from Lisle IL |

Michele Pfaff was a well informed, knowledgable, and helpful. From test drive to negotiating, Financing and delivery it was an enjoyable process. I believe that Chevrolet of Naperville is a well run friendly and fare dealer Negotiating with Wayne Michor the GSM was enjoyable he found the Cruz I wanted at the price point I needed. That was exactly what I requested. I would Highly recommend Chevrolet of Naperville. Thanks Michele, Wayne and Primo

Excellent Service

by from Naperville, Il |

We have been going to this dealership for years and Jim Doll is very professional, and always finds the car we would like to purchase. There is never any pressure to make a purchase.

Great buying experience

by from Naperville IL |

Went to the dealership to purchase a used car for my son. Very smooth transaction. Saw the car we liked, took a long test drive and came back and bought it. Very friendly staff and and got the deal done with no pressure or tactics. Would highly recommend.

Best car buying experience

by from New Lenox, il |

Best car shopping experience ever. tony Rogers had a no pressure just inform of the what the car can do sales attitude. Never felt like we were being pressured to buy

very rude!

by from chicago, il |

I went to look at a used car. Everyone was rude and stared at me the whole time I was in the show room. The salesman told me I wouldn't get approved for a$ 20000 car even though I make over $50000 a year. I felt like I was being judged based on my age ( I am 20 but I'm a nurse). I have good credit and was going to put a down payment. The salesman didn't even attempt to see if I could get approved for a loan and told me I was never going to get approved for the used car I wanted. I think he couldve put a little more effort into it.

Best Dealership/Salespeople in Illinois!

by from Lake in the Hills, IL |

My husband and I have searched all over for a used car these past 2 months. I avoided going to the dealership and did our preliminary shopping online...If I knew how awesome Chevrolet of Naperville was, I would not have hesitated to just walk in. We live 50 miles away, but I had to see this car...at first I spoke to Jessica, the internet sales person, she is kind and knowledgeable, then I arrived and Will Perez is my salesperson. The BEST guy out there. Super kind, not pushy. I told him what I was looking for and what I had seen before. He is honest and just a nice guy to talk to. He knows a lot about cars, which of course helps! Travis is the used car director on the floor and he is just as nice! They make you feel comfortable, everyone talks to you as if you've known them for a long time! We bough a great car at a great price...and we got a good deal on our trade-in...Please, if you're looking online check out their used sales department at Chevrolet of Naperville, you won't be disappointed. I know we weren't! Lynn H.

great salesmen

by from Manhattan Ill. |

Tony Rogers was a great salesmen. I got my 2006 chevy crew cab for a fair price! Got every thing I needed, "Tony is a man of his word".

Buying a Ford at a Chevy dealer.

by from Oak Park, IL |

After days of surfing various car sites, I found a used 2014 Ford Escape with 5,000 miles at Chevrolet of Naperville, IL, some 25 miles from my home. One telephone call convinced me it was worth the trip. The sales manager and sales person were both professional and very helpful. No surprises. The dealership advertises "no haggle" prices and they were true to the slogan. I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience. A-1 on all counts!

very friendly and professional ethics

by from Schaumburg |

Edie was really helpful in getting me the Camaro. I hope the Dealers maintain the same courtesy to follow up with my maintenance and other such warranties . Thanks

Great dealer to do business with

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

This has been by far my best car buying experience. I've negotiated many car deals, but the simple honesty and willingness to work with the customer was wonderful. These guys are tru professionals who know the car business and how to get you the best vehicle for what you can afford. I would highly recommend them!