Chevrolet of Naperville

Service 877-283-3766

Welcome to Chevrolet of Naperville

Customer Experience Outstanding

by from Wheaton IL |

This dealer had exactly the car I wanted, gave me a fair price, added a few extras and sent us on our way very happy! The salesman, Eddie, was very helpful...gave us anything we asked for. The 'pit-stop' benefit is awesome and the delivery coordinator was very responsive.

Great car buying experience from salesman Steve!

by from Sugar grove, IL |

My fiancÚ and I are in our young 20's and walked into the dealership after doing a lot of research on the 2015 malibus. We essentially knew we wanted one but didn't need one right away. The salesman Steve was very attentive and noticed us right away and offered any assistance and from how welcoming he was off the bat we said sure, steve honestly had our best interest in mind when it came to getting the car we wanted and not settling for something that didn't have all the features for the price we wanted to be at. When it came to negotiation time with the sales manager Steve had our back. he was the opposite of your stereotypical car salesman. Never once felt any pressure from him, it was his kindness and genuine caring that led us to buy that day from him. It was a great new car buying experience and we are loving our new 2015 Malibu! We will be sending friends and family to steve and the Chevrolet of Naperville family.

March 31, 2015

Dan and Sara, we are so happy to hear that Steve could get everything you wanted in your new Impala! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit went and the five star rating. We truly appreciate you both and look forward to seeing you again at Chevrolet of Naperville!

Kevin Fortman is the best in the business

by from Chicago, IL |

This is our family's 4th car from Chevy of Naperville. I can't speak more highly of our experience at this great facility. Everyone is friendly and you always feel like you are their top priority. I will continue to do business there as long as they keep Kevin Fortman. He is the best sales person I have ever encountered.

February 26, 2015

Louis, thank you for your continued loyalty to Chevrolet of Naperville over the years! We are so happy that we always provide your family with quality service and vehicles when you visit. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great Experience

by from Plainfield IL |

Best experience I have ever had buying a car. No pressure and friendly staff. Would absolutely visit this dealer again

February 23, 2015

Kelly, we're so happy to hear that! Thank you for letting us know about your great experience at Chevrolet of Naperville. We hope you enjoy your new car for a long time and we look forward to seeing you again!

MALIBU 2015

by from Naperville Il |

Good experience from the time I walked thru the door for my test drive of the Malibu. Jeff Albert was the sales person and he is very informative and explained all the options on the car the day of the test drive and when I went back to purchase the car.

January 21, 2015

We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience coming to Chevrolet of Naperville to purchase your vehicle! It's great that Jeff took good care of you and made sure you left satisfied and that all questions were answered. Enjoy your new Malibu!

Easy peasy experience

by from Plainfield, Il |

We were looking for a used car after my 14 yr old car finally decided to call it quits. After a few visits at other dealerships, we ended up here. Bob Kozar met us in the parking lot. He listened to what we were looking for and led us inside where he pointed out a car that ticked all of our boxes. He was respectful and honest (a rare trait in sales people). He didn't badger us or make us feel uncomfortable. We ended up buying the car and the whole experience was rather easy (but long. Although waiting the long hours is expected when buying a car). The car is wonderful (2011 Traverse), but we did find a few minor issues that Bob took care of right away so we can't complain. We would gladly recommend this dealer and Bob to anyone looking for a used car.

December 23, 2014

Amy, we're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Bob to find your new vehicle and that he went beyond a typical sales person's expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review and for your compliments on Bob. It's great that you found the perfect vehicle to fit your needs and we hope you're enjoying it. Your recommendation is appreciated and we hope you'll let us know of anything else we can do for you in the future!

Satisfied Customer

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

Our recent vehicle search took us to visit no less than a dozen different dealerships in the area. None of them came close to the experience we had at Chevrolet of Naperville. Even early on in our shopping process, long before we were ready to make a decision, it was clear from both actions and words that Ian Lachman was trying to EARN our business. He listened to our needs and spent a great deal of time patiently answering all of our questions. Rather than trying to force us into a vehicle that was already on the lot, Ian took the time to locate the vehicle we wanted to purchase. When it came time to discuss pricing, it was refreshing when Ian's initial offers for both our new vehicle and our trade in were exactly in line with what our research had suggested they should be. It was nothing short of pleasurable to do business with Ian and the rest of Chevrolet of Naperville.

Malibu 13'

by from Naperville, IL |

The dealership is awesome. Everyone was friendly, helpful and great to work with. Wayne and Emily went above and beyond to answer my questions and make the car buying experience wonderful. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Great Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Spent several days shopping for a car - we encountered every story you can think of almost as if it was scripted. Decided to try Chevrolet of Naperville - we saw a car on line that was priced good and looked like a value. My wife and I went in and waited for the bait and switch. I'll be damned if the car was as advertised on line. We went out with Raj - took a test drive on their private track that allows you to feel the car on a closed 'obstacle' course (some hills, tight turns, wet pavement, and area to back your car into parking spots, drive up hill/down hill, etc.) Car drove nice - we closed the deal (5 days ago). The closing - while everyone was VERY nice, closing was a bit lengthy. We had to meet with several people - all with different but helpful info about the car and programs [GM Certification, Chevrolet of Naperville services available, roadside assistance, OnStar, etc.] I really liked the attention to detail; my wife, not as much. In any event - I've read some bad reviews of this place too (some, similar to some of my horror stories last week). I can't confirm or deny but based on my experience with Raj - we would definitely go back and recommended these folks.

Fantastic Experience........ Finally

by from Homer Glen |

Finally, a dealer and a salesman that understand just how frustrating buying a car is for people. We had an exceptional experience from the moment we walked on the lot. Like everone else, I'm very cynical about car salesman and the whole process. My son and I searched for a truck for weeks and got the run around from every dealer until we arrived at Naperville Chevy. We were treated well and got a great price. Our salesman, George Moore, should be teaching classes to all salesman on how to treat customers with respect. He was exceptional. I have great advice for all car dealers. Send your staff to see George Moore at Naperville Chevy. My advice for anyone looking for a new or used car; call George or one of the other sales staff at Naperville Chevy. I drove 28 miles to get there. I will buy all my cars from now on from Naperville Chevy and from George Moore. Thanks again.

Rose T Lisle IL

by from Lisle IL |

Michele Pfaff was a well informed, knowledgable, and helpful. From test drive to negotiating, Financing and delivery it was an enjoyable process. I believe that Chevrolet of Naperville is a well run friendly and fare dealer Negotiating with Wayne Michor the GSM was enjoyable he found the Cruz I wanted at the price point I needed. That was exactly what I requested. I would Highly recommend Chevrolet of Naperville. Thanks Michele, Wayne and Primo