Rosenthal Acura

623 N Frederick Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20879

New 888-479-9436
Used 888-480-0640
Service 888-456-9892

The Longest Running Precision Team Award Winner, for Customer Service, in Acura's History.

Just got a great buy on a 2016 Acura MDX!

by from Rockville, MD |

In celebration of my mom's birthday, Lui Yen, my father and I decided that a car would be a perfect birthday present. Knowing the reliability of Honda and the desire of luxury, Rosenthal Acura seemed to be the perfect choice. Immediately after my father and I walked into the dealership, we were greeted kindly by Sam Boama. He helped us chose the perfect car, an MDX, for my mother. He took us through every detail about the car. Unlike a lot of typical salesmen, Sam Boama was an honest man and made sure that we were making a reasonable financial and logical choice. Before going on a test drive, Sam made sure we knew how to operate the many luxuries which made the ride that much more impressive. With our hearts set, it was time to talk the usually stressing part, the final price. This process was surprisingly stress free and extremely easy. He immediately found the optimal price to fit my budget while keeping my mom's birthday in mind. Anyone could easily tell what an honest man he is. The process of purchasing a car was made easy due to Sam Boama. The price was right and most of all, his attitude and heart were in the right place. If you're looking to purchase a new vehicle, a stress free buy, and are looking for someone to guide you through every step of the process, I would recommend Sam Boama.

Awesome, seamless.. Best car purchase experience

by from Rockville, MD |

Absolutely flawless process. Walked into the dealership considering several models with an interest to eventually buy a new car within a month or two. Worked with Benjamin Amin, who was so accommodating and attentive to all family members present. I did not feel any pressure or commitment to buy like many other salesmen I have dealt with in the past. Benjamin tried to cater to what I was looking for and showed me the new 2016 ILX as well as the 2015 TLX. I felt very comfortable with my interaction. Received a great offer (compared to prices on truecar.com) without any haggling. Closed the deal within 3 hours and did not have any second thoughts. The color of the car was not available on lot on that first day, but Benjamin (and manager Rubin) were able to get what I wanted within 48 hours. Both Benjamin and Rubin have also had the courtesy to follow up with me several times since driving off the lot to see how the car is performing and answer my questions. Family atmosphere and look forward to doing business with Rosenthal Acura in the near future.

Larry Pinto-Excellent.

by from Rockville, Maryland |

We purchased a new Acura 2015 TLX from Rosenthal through working with Larry Pinto, sales representative. He was straight forward and most helpful through the entire process. Moreover, we felt no undue pressure and he quickly won our trust and confidence. After the sale, Mr. Pinto took quite a lot of time in explaining the features of the TLX which are different and enhanced in many aspects from the older models. He is a great person to work with and we appreciate the way he went about to make it a relaxed and enjoyable experience.

Purchased a 2016 ILX

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I traveled from PA to MD to purchase my second Acura from Rosenthal Acura. They make out of state buying convenient by handling the title transfer. Rosenthal offered a better experience than I could get locally. My salesman, Don, patiently brought cars to the showroom so that I could test drive them, He made the experience painless and easy. They have a large selection of vehicles, new and used, to choose from.

July 22, 2015

I know that you had a few options between PA. and Rosenthal Acura, Thank you for choosing to do business with us not once but twice. This truly lets us know that we have done our job right, which is providing you with an experience that makes you want to come back. p.s.- Hope the drive back in the new ILX was a fun!

Larry Pinto is the best!!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

We have worked with our sales associate Larry Pinto and Rosenthal Acura for many years. We love our two Acuras and would not buy any other type of car. You definitely want Larry as your salesman. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, honest and really wants what is best for his customers. I recommend Larry and the dealership highly!!

July 22, 2015

Hey Chris, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Larry, he is one of our most tenured employees. Also I bet if I talked to your two Acura's they would say they love you too.

John Benson the BEST SALES person

by from Bethesda, MD |

This review is for John BENSON, I actually got refer to him by a friend of mine. I called him, cause I was looking for a 2014 used MDX and he was very friendly, respectful, nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership and most of all John to other people, friends. Keep up the good work Mr. BENSON.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and for the opportunity to earn your business, I know John will be as thrilled to see this as we were. don't forget to check our website when it's time for service to take advantage of our latest coupons and offers.

Price was best in the market & Kenneth Chang super

by from Bethesda, MD |

My sales associate at Rosenthal Acura, Kenneth Chang was phenomenal to work with! He is extremely knowledgeable and patient. I never felt pressured and his approach, helpfulness and the lengthy time he spent making sure all my questions were answered are the reason I leased a new MDX from Rosenthal instead of another Acura dealer closer to my house (who I had used previously). Of course the price was right too as the manager gave me a VERY competitive price. I recommend them highly!

Larry Pinto - Is the Best!!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I have worked with Larry Pinto for over 15 years and he is the best. No pressure, a pleasure to work and knowledgeable about the vehicle that I was interested in. I have purchased many vehicles from Larry (MDX and RDX) and never have had an issue with the cars or Larry. Larry has always been available for me. I had a serious car accident a few years ago and Larry came to my home to assist me with purchasing another car and he delivered my new car to my home within days. Larry has ALWAYS gone above and beyond and I would highly recommend Larry for the BEST sales person at Rosenthal Acura. Larry and Rosenthal Acura are like family. We are so pleased with the professional team at Rosenthal my daughter and son in law are going to meet with Larry to look at a new MDX or RDX. Please visit Rosenthal Acura and ask for Larry, tell Larry that Debbie sent you.....

Excellent service by Fernando Ramirez

by from Springfield, VA |

I went to Rosenthal and bought a MDX and our salesman, Fernando Ramiret, was so patient, kind, polite, hardworking, and persistent in giving us the best care during our visit. It was because of him and his manager that we came out of Rosenthal with a MDX! Fernando's service makes me want to come back and buy another vehicle. If your looking for great service and amazing choices then I recommend Rosenthal!

May 21, 2015

Thank you for such a nice review of our dealership and especially Fernando, We wish you many happy miles with your new MDX and if you need anything in the future we're here for you!

Al G-town

by from Maryland |

Professional, Efficient, & Friendly. An outstanding, pleasant buying experience. What more do you need?

May 13, 2015

Glad to hear that we could meet(and hopefully exceed) your expectations when it comes to your purchase experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity.

Great experience

by from Boonsboro md |

We bought a 2015 TLX last week as an upgrade to the TSX I was driving. Alan Eden was our salesman, really an amazing guy! He made us feel welcome, knew EVERYTHING about the car(he owns one!!), stayed late to make sure he got my phone paired up with the car, showed us the bells and whistles....I could go on and on. It really was such an easy process, from the first email to the test drive to the financing. His story of how he came to work there is awesome, we didn't know it at the time but apparently he's a top 50 salesman in the nation. I would recommend him to anyone! We had a little hiccup with the service dept when we dropped the car off to have remote start installed but Harry the service manager talked to us personally and made it right. The car is awesome, we got a great deal and the team at Rosenthal really did impress us.

May 13, 2015

Hey Jessica, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, I can definitely agree that Alan's story is pretty awesome.