Rosenthal Acura

623 N Frederick Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20879

New 888-479-9436
Used 888-480-0640
Service 888-456-9892

The Longest Running Precision Team Award Winner, for Customer Service, in Acura's History.

great service and great car!

by from Mebane NC |

Drove up from North Carolina to buy a gem of a car! I called on Friday and spoke with Fernando to inquire about the car,and within 10 minutes I had a price for my trade and the amount upon closing. I paid a refundable deposit to hold the car over the weekend and drove up Monday with my trade. When I arrived Fernando was waiting and the whole process took just about an hour. Sam, the used car sales manager, booked a hotel room and paid for my stay so I could avoid the evening traffic south. When I arrived back the following day, I received a call from Fernando to ensure my safe trip home and concerns on how I enjoyed my new car. The car I purchased was exactly what I was looking for and the customer service was outstanding. ps Virginia roads are horrible...I thought NC was bad.

Great car buying experience!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

James Tan was my salesperson at Rosenthal Acura and he was very pleasant and easy to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the features of the Acura RDX that I purchased and took his time to highlight each and answer my questions.. There was no high pressure sales pitch here and I did not feel rushed into making a decision. My purchasing experience was also pleasant. James and sales manager Pete Mishos made it easy and stress-free. I highly recommend Rosenthal Acura and I love my new car!

Great new car purchase experience

by from Gaithersburg MD |

We recently purchased a 2014 Acura ILX. James Tan was our salesperson. Professional, low key, knowledgeable and attentive, Mr. Tan made the buying process easy. And I am not easy to deal with as a customer, largely because I spent over 20 years in sales! It didn't hurt that their same car price was lower than the competition, either. Post purchase, Mr. Tan invited us to come back in a few days and spent an hour or two explaining the myriad features of the car, pairing the bluetooth, etc. If you shop there, at least ask for James Tan.

Rosenthal Acura Buying Experience

by from Rocville Md |

A wonderfully painless and pleasant buying experience. Our sales rep was friendly, knowledgeable accommodating and a persons every car buyer would want to deal with.

Excellent New Car Buying Experience

by from Gaithersburg,MD |

We recently bought a car from Rosenthal Acura and had a great experience. James Tan was our sales man and he was great. The service James provided did not stop after the sales, James stayed with us explaining every detail about the car and even helped us paired up our phones with the Bluetooth capabilities of the car and setting up the wallpaper and more.... He made us felt comfortable and knows our new car's features and capabilities from the very first day. James, thank you for all your help in making our purchase such a pleasurable experience!!!

Review Rosenthal Acura Sales and Service

by from Poolesville, Maryland |

I have purchased luxury motor cars from Mercedes, Porsche, Jaguar, Range Rover, and even Acura. My purchase experience with Rosenthal Acura was by far the most gratifying ever thanks to the professionalism of Sam Zacharia and his salesman Sean. Every detail was first class. Their only concern was customer satisfaction - without question. . Moreover after the deal was done Sam went above and beyond expectations. His actions speak for this review - absolute excellence.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Silver Spring, MD |

We recently bought a car from Rosenthal Acura and had a great experience. James Tran was our sales man and he was great. We didnt feel any pressure throughout the whole process and are very happy with our car purchase.

Excellent New Car Buying Experience

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

To purchase a MDX at Rosenthal Acura, James Tan gave my family a wonderful buying experience. He is a very gentle, patient, experienced, and multilingual sales consultant. From soup to nuts, James stayed with us explaining every detail about the car. He has made us felt comfortable and knows our new car's features and capabilities. Thank you very much James. By the way, James has some wonderful Japanese green tea in his cabinet which is called yamamotoyama. Thanks for your tea.

Great service and great dealership

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

We went into Rosenthal Acura after checking out the Toyota Highlander from a nearby dealership. James Tan greeted us and from there on... it was one of my best car purchase process ever - we bought the MDX. Everyone there was courteous and James has been extremely patience explaining every detail and features of the MDX. There was extremely zero pressure to buy anything and James was there to understand our requirements and recommended the appropriate MDX model that suited our needs. The service James provided did not stop after the sales, James stayed with us explaining every detail about the car and even helped us paired up our phones with the Bluetooth capabilities of the car. He has made us felt comfortable and knows our new car's features and capabilities from the very first day. James, thank you for all your help in making our purchase such a pleasurable experience!!!

Rosenthal Acura responded to this review

April 16, 2014

Thank you for such a wonderful and detailed review, we always appreciate the feedback and I will make sure to let James know about your kind words.

A Great Buying Experience

by from Germantown, MD |

My wife and I stopped by and looked at used and new Acura's on the lot. We were greeted by Antonio Cornacchia who is a pleasant and well dressed sales agent that had a genuine and sincere approach to dealing with people like us. He was great from the very beginning and introduced us to several possibilities on the used car lot. We test drove several vehicles and even took two vehicles home on different nights of the week. UNBELIEVABLE! I thought that after the first car he allowed me to take home (the Acura Hatchback ZDX) an incredible sports crossover that i fell in love with immediately, but later realized that it was not the perfect fit for my family. I left my trade on the lot and even filled up the tank in the ZDX thinking this was it. Next day i arrive back to the dealership with the ZDX and told the manager Sam that it was not the right fit. In the past I have had a dealership in Tyson's Corner almost fight me tooth and nail to return a used car I had driven off their lot the day before. I even had to call the police to assist in getting my old car back. NOT HERE! At Rosenthal Acura, and especially with Sam as manager, he treated us with respect and dignity. He said don't worry, there is no pressure to buy. He was extremely pleasant to deal with on professional level. I told my wife that no matter what, this is the people we want to buy our next car from. We continued to spend the next two hours searching for a car that fit my needs. Together we chose the best TSX on the lot and it is fair to say I am a proud owner of a used Acura TSX with only 18k miles. Sam negotiated a great payment on the car and was incredibly generous on the trade. No dealer anywhere had come close to what I was given on the 2012 Honda Civic EX with 78k. CarMax and Criswell Honda would not go over 9k, and in fact the lowest estimate was around 7k. Sam with all of his unique sales abilities gave me $12200. It was a great opportunity that I could not let slip away. We did the deal. We traded our Suburban as well and got into a lease deal on a 2014 MDX. Again, Sam came through for us and gave us a great buy offer for the Suburban that we could not turn down. Antonio was our point man for the used and new car deals. Antonio was open and friendly always looking for the right offering that met our style and payment. This evaluation would not be complete if I don't mention David the Director of Finance and Cristine who was superb in handling our paperwork and getting us out the door in a timely and efficient manner. Could say more, but I think you get the jist. It was a superb experience and i highly recommend Rosenthal Acura, and especially Antonio and Sam for being outstanding sales people who care about their customers.

A GREAT DEAL AND GREAT SERVICE

by from German Town |

I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN TREATED BETTER EVERYTHING WENT SO SO SMOOTH I TOLD EVERY ONE

Rosenthal Acura responded to this review

March 10, 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback and for the opportunity to earn your business.