Auffenberg Ford Belleville

Service 866-556-8353 Service 866-556-8353

Short Drive to Great Value

ASK FOR TONY GREER

by from gillespie , il |

I had been looking for a new or used vehicle for awhile. I had been comparing prices and vehicles from different dealerships. I kept coming back to the Auffenberg site, they have the best selections. I couldn't make up my mind on what vehicle I really wanted but had it narrowed down to 5 total. When I had spoke with Rick on the website and Tony on the phone they said that was no problem..when my husband and I went down to the store unfortunately the cars I had chose were not there. Tony said no problem we will drive over to where they are at..and I'll drive. Tony was the best, he is very down to earth, very people friendly. I found the car I wanted and drove it home the same day. I would and will highly recommend Auffenberg to my friends, family, and even coworkers. And I will tell them to ask for TONY GREER ,, he is the man to see!!! Thank you Tony for everything :)

Best car buying experience

by from Belleville, IL |

We have now purchased 2 vehicles from Auffenberg Ford and our salesman both times has been Ryan Thompson. Ryan's customer service is above and beyond any other salesman we have ever dealt with. He was not pushy and truly listened to what our wants and needs were. He is truly a pleasure to deal with. Sly in finance bent over backwards to get us into the price frame we were looking for so that we were happy with our purchase. When the time comes, we will not hesitate to go back to Auffenberg and visit Ryan to find the car we need. I urge you to give them a chance to do the same for you.

Matt Townsend

by from Salem, Illinois |

From the moment i sent an email to inquire if the vehicle was available until they handed me the keys i couldnt be happier. The customer service is awesome and Matt Townsend was EXTREMELY easy to work with. Thanks also to Sly Martin and Sara Marx for making my first car experience in 9y an easy one. I will be back again

April 23, 2016

We are so happy that everyone was able to make your experience a good one. Congrats!

Oil change and module fix

by from Belleville Illinois |

This place is amazing!!!! Josh from the service and Shannon the sales manager are totally worth talking to. Fixing my module was a snap with these guys! Highly recommend them to anyone!!!

April 1, 2016

We are so happy that you had a great experience with service!

Very Very Good Experience! Up front honesty!

by from Belleville |

My salesman was Jeremy McCarn on the used car side. I went in asking for complete honesty and transparency and that is exactly what I got. My husband and I have bought many cars in our life - all of them from other Ford Dealers and all of them were Fords except one. We have always used the same dealer. We took a chance on Belleville and so glad we did. We had our best experience yet. I can only speak for Jeremy, but he took care of us quickly and honestly!! I have definitely spread the word too. Very very impressed.

April 1, 2016

Congrats on your new car!

John Mason

by from Saint Louis Mo |

Have an issue with the title for my vehicle that i purchased from the Belleville location and the staff have been more then helpful accommodating me through the process very well deserving of a thank you

March 6, 2016

We are so happy that we were able to take care of you!

fantastic service great selection

by from Hannibal mo |

I recently purchased a used truck and the service and help of Shannon and Jeremy made the process enjoyable and easy. They truly listened to what I needed and wanted and helped me get into the right truck for me. I will definitely use them the next time I need a vehicle

March 6, 2016

Congrats on your new truck!

Vroom Vroom .. Thanks Auffenberg!

by from Belleville, IL |

Purchased 2 cars one for myself and my husband over the weekend, Couldn't be happier got a a great deal, and our sales consultant George was most helpful so go down to the Belleville location and see him and get in your new car today :)

February 13, 2016

Congrats on you and your husbands new cars!!

Awesome salesman

by from Ofallon, Il |

My salesman was quite knowledgeable and professional in finding me the perfect vehicle. He was extremely accommodating.

February 12, 2016

We're so happy you found the perfect vehicle with us. Thanks for your business!

Blake Combs is your guy

by from Caseyville, Ill. |

Blake Combs, Express Service Advisor, did a great job of giving me all the information up front and keeping everything at (under) the cost he quoted and got the work done on the timeframe I was told. My only recommendation would be to clarify with the customer which location (physical address), as I thought my appointment was at Auffenberg Ford, while it was actually at Auffenberg Ford--just not the same one.

February 13, 2016

Not THAT Mr. Ford, we're so happy Blake was able to help you out and that you're pleased with your visit. We will pass along your suggestion to help avoid confusion next time.