Auffenberg Ford Belleville

Service 866-556-8353

Short Drive to Great Value

ASK FOR TONY GREER

by from gillespie , il |

I had been looking for a new or used vehicle for awhile. I had been comparing prices and vehicles from different dealerships. I kept coming back to the Auffenberg site, they have the best selections. I couldn't make up my mind on what vehicle I really wanted but had it narrowed down to 5 total. When I had spoke with Rick on the website and Tony on the phone they said that was no problem..when my husband and I went down to the store unfortunately the cars I had chose were not there. Tony said no problem we will drive over to where they are at..and I'll drive. Tony was the best, he is very down to earth, very people friendly. I found the car I wanted and drove it home the same day. I would and will highly recommend Auffenberg to my friends, family, and even coworkers. And I will tell them to ask for TONY GREER ,, he is the man to see!!! Thank you Tony for everything :)

Great service experience

by from Belleville, IL |

Took my car in for service unexpected, they got me in as soon as possible. Got me back on the road and it was less expensive then what I thought. Thanks VW service team.

April 30, 2015

Thank you for visiting our VW service department. We really do appreciate your business. Glad that we were able to get everything taken care of for you.

Great service, nice and helpful employees

by from Belleville, IL |

Every worker was very nice and helpful there. The place is clean and I will definitely be going back there.

April 29, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that we were able to assist you.

A++ Service

by from St. Louis |

A friend refereed me to Auffenberg. I have a 2010 Mustang. I usually use a dealer close to home in St. Louis, but could not get an appointment for a week. I thought it was my battery, but Auffenberg Ford Service Manager was awesome. It was my starter-fixed and done.

April 30, 2015

Thank you for your recent visit to our service department. It is always great to get feedback from our customers. Thank you for your business. Tell your friend we appreciate the referral!

Great Service!

by from St. Jacob |

I took my car in for my engine light and a hesitation. The man that I spoke with to explain my issue actually listened to my concern and what my car was doing. They called and explained everything to me and were very nice-AND FAST!! I thought I would be out of my car for a few days, but had it up and running later that afternoon!

April 29, 2015

Thank you for visiting our service department. We are glad that we were able to assist you and get your service done promptly. Thank you for your business!

Very Satisfied

by from Belleville, IL |

I needed a simple estimate on my brand new car as someone hit me and drove off. I expected some outrageous price with no explanation. Immediately when i arrived in the service dept. I was greeted with a smile. They told me the process of how the damage would be repaired while someone else examined and took pictures of the damage. The entire process was quick and efficient and i wont go anywhere else for any service needs. I would recommend this place to anyone.

April 29, 2015

Thank you for visting our service department. We are happy that we were able to ease your mind and explain the process to you. Thank you for your business!

Great Service

by from Highland, IL |

The service department was very friendly and gave me a detailed explanation of my repairs.

April 29, 2015

Thank you for visting our service department. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your business!

Great Service!

by from Belleville, IL |

The service department at Auffenberg Ford in Belleville went above-and-beyond to ensure that I was a satisfied customer. I had an issue with my vehicle that had been serviced at another location. The other location was unable to replicate the issue each time that I mentioned it. I decided to take the vehicle to Auffenberg Ford in Belleville. The mechanics in the service department quickly diagnosed the problem, ordered and replaced the defective part and returned the vehicle to me within a day. The service adviser kept me informed throughout the day of the progress. When I arrived to pick it up, I was surprised to learn that Auffenberg Ford had completed the repair at no cost to me under my warranty.

April 29, 2015

Thank you for visiting our service department. We are glad that we were able to take care of your issue in a prompt manner. Thank you for your business!

Great over all service

by from highland, Il |

Great service ask for Gary in service, real stand up fellow!

April 29, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that Gary was able to take care of you.

Service

by from Saint Jacob IL |

Great service done here! Ask for Gary Holtgrave! Awesome help, quick service, clean shop, expert customer service. Car was fixed properly with no hiccups. I would not hesitate bringing my car back in from repairs as well as any family or friends.

April 29, 2015

Thank you for visting our service department. Glad to hear that Gary was able to take care of you!

service department

by from Highland,IL |

I was very pleased with the service to my Ford truck. Gary Holtgrave in service was very very helpful and pleasant. He did a great job explaining what was done to my vehicle and suggested what further could be done to keep my vehicle in tip top shape.

April 30, 2015

Thank you for your visit to our service department. We are glad that Gary was helpful! We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!