Stan McNabb Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2000 N Jackson St, Tullahoma, TN 37388

New 866-964-4515
Used 866-600-2764
Service 888-605-3557

"If Anyone Can, Stan Can!"

Great Experience!!

by from Tullahoma, TN |

I found my experience here excellent! T was very knowledgeable, helpful, and accommodating. I found the dealership to be very clean and the whole staff was friendly and wonderful! Jonathan, the Internet manager was great and answered all our questions and made us feel right at home. This was the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership! If you need a vehicle come see the fine folks at Stan McNabb!!!

Stan McNabb Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac responded to this review

October 14, 2013

Thank you so much! It was great dealing with you and Earl, and I hope the new Cruze is working out nicely for you both. If you have any questions do not hesitate to call me!

Awesome!!

by from Lynchburg, TN |

Everyone from the salesman on up to management did a great job. The new facilities look great. Everyone was friendly and they worked hard to get the deal done. When I get the money for a new stingray, I'll be back!

Stan McNabb Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac responded to this review

September 27, 2013

Jason, It was great having you in and meeting you and your family! Enjoy the new Silverado. We look forward to having you back in the future! If you need anything, feel free to call T or myself and we will be happy to assist you! Thanks again, Jonathan Caldwell Internet Manager