Royal Auto Group Sales

230 E Railway Ave, Paterson, NJ 07503

Used 973-653-3343

VW Jetta 2003

by from Oceanport NJ |

Excellent dealership. I bought a 2003 VW Jetta for my daughter. Both Ken and Muro made the whole process easy. Recommend strongly.

Great All Around

by from Paterson, NJ |

Great quality used cars. Excellent service and very pleasant people. Going to recommend to everyone.

June 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. David, we know you'll enjoy pre owned car. It was our pleasure to help you. At Royal Auto Group we are here to provide good quality vehicle for good prices. We work very hard to provide good cars and make our customers happy =). All the best to you!

GREAT PLACE

by from WILKES BARRE , PA |

I BOUGHT A VERY NICE MAZDA 6 FROM THIS PLACE REALLY GOOD PLACE

June 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. MOH thank you for making the trip from PA for your Mazada 6. We know you'll enjoy pre owned car. It was our pleasure to help you. At Royal Auto Group we are here to provide good quality vehicle for good prices. Thank you Again!

garciagm3

by from Paterson, NJ |

Great transaction, quality vehicle, and supportive staff!!

June 27, 2014

Thank you Martin for your honest review. Martin, we know you'll enjoy pre owned car. It was our pleasure to help you. At Royal Auto Group we are here to provide good quality vehicles for good prices. We work very hard to provide good quality cars and make our customers happy =). All the best to you!

Very Good Transaction

by from Haledon, NJ |

Very easy transaction. Ken the owner was pleasant and easy to deal with. Made my son's first car experience a very good one. Would recommend Royal to all my friends. Thanks.

June 27, 2014

Thank you Mike for your review. Mike, we know you'll enjoy pre owned car. It was our pleasure to help you. At Royal Auto Group we are here to provide good quality vehicles for good prices. We work very hard to provide good quality cars and make our customers happy =). All the best to you!

Great group of professionals

by from new jersey |

Good Dealer, great time buying a car easy buying process facilities good manners coming back from my second car. i was shopping a used car but looks like brand new

TOP NOTCH SALES, SERVICE, PRICES & WONDERFUL STAFF

by from EAST BRUNSWICK , NJ |

110% RECOMMEND! 5***** SALES, SERVICE, THE PRICES CAN'T BE BEAT! THE ENTIRE STAFF BECAME FRIENDS NOT JUST BUSINESS ACCIOTES. : )) HIGHLY REPUTABLE AND WOULD TELL ANYONE TO NOT THINK TWICE BEFORE GOING ANYWHERE ELSE. I LOOKED ONLINE AT A VECHICLE AND IN LESS THAN 12 HRS THE SALES MANAGER CALLED ME BACK AND IN 24 HOURS I PURCHASED A VECHICLE. I WILL SEND ALL OF MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND ANYONE ELSE I KNOW LOOKING FOR A CAR TO ROYAL AUTO. IT WAS A PLEASURE AND GREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCE. THANKS GUYS ! : ))

Great experience

by from NYC,NEW YORK |

I purchased a car 2009 Maserati Quattroporte from Royal Auto group sales. They made the transaction very quick. No problems. Professional and their prices are better than a lot of dealers. They have great cars and very good price...

very happy

by from Lodi,nj |

great place, great service,great deal, very happy thanks

Thanks Guys!

by from wayne,nj |

Customer service was great. I was there just to look at a vehicle I saw on cars.com, but after the test drive, I ended up buying the car that day. I was new to the whole car buying experience, but glad they were the ones I bought my first used car from. I got a great deal for the car and the experience was just as good. Their vehicles are clean and well kept (a plus for me), something I hadn't seen from other used car dealerships I visited earlier that same week. Very Happy!! Thanks guys!