Auffenberg Kia

(5.0) 5 Reviews

106 Auto Ct, O'Fallon, IL 62269

Excellent Auto repair service

by from Swansea, IL |

This place is great for customer service and oil changes. When I bought my car the sales clerk was able to work with me to get the vehicle I wanted with the features I wanted. They even set me up with an oil change program where I don't pay anything for the service.

Fantastic experience

by from Troy, IL |

We were very happy with our experience. Our first time buying a new vehicle could have been a disaster. The sales associate was very knowledgeable and explained many different options. Very happy with our new Kia Optima

Greg Cole

by from Ofallon, il |

Greg Cole is knows his cars and searches to help meet the needs and desire of the consumer. As far as I'm concerned he is the only salesman I want to deal with.

Auffenburg Kia - Salesman Pat McLauglin

by from Freeburg, IL |

Last Saturday, we decided to start looking at a new Kia for a potential purchase. We walked into the Auffenburg Kia St. Clair Auto Mall and met with salesman Pat McLauglin. Pat listened carefully to our needs and offered a list of potential options, then showed us the car that they had on the lot, and offered to find us the right car, with the right color and the right options. After listening to us and allowing us to take our time in deciding, he found us the perfect car right there on the lot and we were able to drive her home. I am so very pleased with our experience that I want to recommend Pat McLaughlin to everyone who is looking for a new Kia.

Dealer: Tim Browning O'Fallon, IL is a very good

by from Granite City, IL |

He is courteous and attends to the consumers needs. Tim made sure I got what I was looking for and wanted in MY KIA Soul (2013). Thanks Tim.