Swift Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram & Kia

4318 Chiles Rd., Davis, CA 95618

New 888-544-4030 New 888-544-4030
Used 888-544-9312 Used 888-544-9312
Service 866-804-3704 Service 866-804-3704

Not Your Average Car Dealer.

Good Experience with Justin and Kyle

by from Woodland |

Great experience with Swift. Thank you Justin for bringing up the Compass, glad you had the idea. Love my new Compass!

Great service provided by salesman

by from Sacramento, CA |

I will strongly recommend Kevin, he is very knowledge and helped out tonavigate to get the best deal to purchase my new KIA SORENTO

Easy Experience at Swift

by from San Jose |

Easy experience, Swift has a nice website. Thank you Justin and Mike for the quick visit. Love my new Audi.

new car happy customer

by from Davis, CA |

From walking in to walking out, David and the staff here were so helpful and patient. David let us test drive a couple cars before we decided on the KIA Forte. Needless to say, I'm very happy with my choice! It's a great and reasonable car and I feel safe and comfortable in it. David, Mike, and all the staff were great working with me during the entire process and really helpful with financing and just getting the car ready for me. Every question was met with an answer and they never made me feel like a "first time buyer" with all the inexperience that I clearly walked in with! I'd recommend Swift to any buyer looking for a new or used car who is looking for honesty, friendliness and professionalism. Thanks David, Mike and staff!

Great People to Buy a Truck From

by from Davis CA |

I walked into this dealer and met David, he introduced me to Bhaskar and they were awesome! I was't planning on buying a truck that day but they did not jack me around and were very professional. I got a great deal with NO HASSLE! This is the second car I bought in the last two months and this place is buy far the best dealer I worked with.

Bad service

by from Vacaville |

this dealership' service department is one of the worst I have ever deal with. I went in with wife 2004 sorento for a head gasket leak, the first thing they was how many oil change recept I have . like that was the problem. Needless to say I will not ever buy a kia again. Kia don't back there product. It is all smoke and mirrors.

David is THEEEEE best!!!!!

by from Citrus Heights. |

I came in an hour before closing to look a very cherry truck. Was doing the test drive in less than 3 minutes. After the test drive I was placed at a small table with comfy chairs. After several minutes of the " numbers talk " I was surpirsely given a lower interest rate and down payement from the orignal offer given to me. David was very helpful and has a good sense of humor. Thanks again David.

Good Experience at Swift

by from Woodland, Ca |

Had a great experience with Dan and the rest of the gentleman at Swift. Highly recommend!

Reno Jim

by from Dixon, CA |

This has to be one of the best experience purchasing an auto. I was in an out very quickly with little hassle. Greg provided us with outstanding service and professionalism. I would definitely recommend Swift Dodge to my friends. Thank you.

Honest car sales with Majid and Kyle

by from Truckee, CA |

I had been texting with Kyle about purchasing the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel for about 6 weeks. He was very friendly and hepful but when I was finally ready to come purchase the car he was on vacation. Regardless, he texted me back immediately and said to ask for Majid when I arrived at the dealership. When I get there, Majid was immediately available, helpful and honest. At no time did I feel like either Majid or Kyle were trying to rip me off or take advantage of me. As a woman purchasing the car, their honesty and dependability was very important to me. I highly recommend purchasing a car from either Majid or Kyle!