Swift In Davis Jeep Chrysler Dodge KIA RAM

4318 Chiles Rd., Davis, CA 95618

New 888-544-4030
Used 888-544-9312
Service 866-804-3704

Not Your Average Car Dealer.

Great Dealership

by from Sacramento CA |

I recently purchased a 2013 Black on Black Dodge Dart from Swift Chrysler through their internet Department. I knew exactly what I wanted in terms of the car and I did sort of an email auction to determine where I would buy the car. I just would get a quote and forward it to all the Sac area Chrysler dealers. Got a lot of quotes for cars that weren't what I wanted. Swift was the first dealer to respond with a vehicle that was close to what I was after. After a few email exchanges clarifying what I wanted, Mark Peterson from the internet department found my car. Even though it wasn't on their lot Swift went over to Petaluma and got the car and brought over here for me to purchase. Dominic Costa also from the internet department kept me appraised of what was going on start to finish. They did a full inspection of the car and provided me the report. They gave me a great deal on the purchase judging from local and national comparisons on TrueCar.com. They weren't the lowest but for a couple of hundred dollars difference, I felt like I was buying an honest dealership. The sales process was smooth with no surprises. The finance manger made her pitch for additional warranties and gap insurance but didn't trip when I declined. I came in with a 1.99% loan for the car. Swift was able to beat my financing with a 1.95% rate. The finance manger even explained to me how that was possible since it was bank. Coming from an older vehicle with not much in the way modern toys like power window and touchscreen stero/climate control, Mark Peterson took the time to teach me how to use all the stuff in my new car. As part of the purchase I have a 1st time free oil change. Very interested to see how good they are with service. Would definitely purchase from them again! Lets hope the car holds up as good as the dealership!

Greedy and not friendly Manager.

by from Sacramento, CA |

I went in there to buy a used car the first day and I offered them a price. They made me feel if I came up another one thousand dollars I would be able to drive the car home that night. I came back the next day after looking at my finances and offered 1,000 more on the used car, they counter offered for 550 more and the car has not even had a tune up and it has over 120k miles on it. So I told them no and headed to my car, the salesperson chased and I told him why the 550 and why not just close the deal. He then asked me what price would be good? Are they serious? What is 550 to them, nothing and I would have to pay over 500 for a tune up since it was not done at the 100k mark on the car.I don't like games when it come to the money I work hard for, Not cool. If they call me back on the deal, I will write a different review, but with a hassle. I drove out there 2 times from Sacramento thinking it would be a good and "family owned friendly" place to buy. I felt like I was being thrown around on prices to spin my head off.

Execellent Service

by from West Sacramento, CA |

The description displayed on internet was spot on and very comprehensive. After I expressed an interest in the car, they held the car until I arrived. The staff was very friendly and there was zero pressure to purchase. I had my own financing but Jon was able to get me a better deal .

Good Buying Experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

I purchased my car from Swift one year ago this month. Their ability to work with me on my questions, order, and financing was top notch!!! In post servicing and ordering parts has also been very professional and alway straight forward. I would defiantly recommend buying a car from them. Ask for Dominic and Bhaskar and tell them Hemi H recommended them from this review...

best buying experiance

by from Fresno , Ca |

I drove up from Fresno to look at a truck . Staff was very friendly and helpful . I had my own financing but the did everything to get me a better deal . The spring to fold up the seat in the rear of the truck I bought was broken , they said they would order the part and fix it for free . They also put 20 gallons of diesel in the truck for me after I bought it

Excellent Service

by from Sacramento, Ca |

Today I purchased a 2013 Kia Optima EX! This is the 2nd Kia my wife and I have purchased here in the last 14 months. Needless to say the experience was and continues to be excellent! The internet mgr Dominique helped me with finding a car today and the last time. He even remembered me! My salesman Jaime was knowledgable, friendly and made sure he understood what I was looking for in a vehicle. He took the time to show me several different models and the differences. I think it was Tony that handled the negotiation process and he got me into a car that was not only a excellent deal for me but a vehicle that I really liked. When price was an issue I wasn't pressured into a smaller vehicle or into one I simply couldn't afford. I was actually kind of resigned to leaving with a LX as I really thought the EX was out of my price range. Finalizing the purchase was also with a familiar face and that would be Mark. He is another reason my family and I return to Swift Kia. In fact, when my son who is In the Marines returns from Okinawa, we will be returning to Swift Kia so that he can purchase and Optima as well! Please, please, please do not purchase a vehicle anywhere else until you have at least visited Swift Kia. You will definitely leave with the vehicle of your dreams!

Fantastic Sales Experience

by from Porter Ranch, Ca |

I would recommend anyone to go Swift to purchase a vehicle. I actually drive 400 miles from Los Angeles to purchase my vehicles at Swift and have been doing so since 2003. Their professionalism far surpasses any dealership I have ever been in. I will guareentee once you buy from Swift, you will be a loyal buyer from that point on.

Internet Sales

by from Washington State |

Just bought a used Subaru from Swift. The description displayed on internet was spot on and very comprehensive. After I expressed an interest in the car, they held the car until I arrived. The staff was very friendly and there was zero pressure to purchase. There was only one small issue with the car and it was resolved immediately. I would recommend this dealer any anyone.

Best experience buying a car...

by from Sacramento, CA |

Best experience buying a car!!! Highly recommended!!! I have been looking to buy a Dodge Challenger for almost two years and finally decided to get one about three months ago. I contacted a few local dealers but it was Swift in Davis with their kind responses and constant follow-up that set them apart from the others. We finally custom ordered my car and they kept constant contact with me and the manufacturer through the entire process. They even waited for the truck to deliver the car out front so I could get photos and video of the arrival. Ask for Dominic or Bhascar. A+++

Liberty Purchase

by from Sacramento, CA |

We were looking for a used Jeep Liberty to tow behind our newly-acquired motor home.We happened on an internet car finder, where we located our Jeep at Swift Chrysler Jeep in Davis.It looked pretty clean in the photos, so we drove from the Pocket area of Sacramento to Davis.The salesman who met us was helpful,mannerly,and not at all pushy. The Jeep was fine...we took it for a spin, it drove well, but we had another dealership to, without luck. We came back home that evening, and over a glass of wine, decided to make an offer on the Liberty. We negotiated by phone, and made the purchase verbally. We picked it up the next day...it is so clean and mechanically sound! Better than new! The best, most seamless car purchase we have ever made in our 42 years of marriage. We have recommended Swift to our friends, and will go back again. Thank you, Walt and Cari Richey