Folsom Lake Toyota

Service 888-876-7860 Service 888-876-7860

VISIT US ONLINE AT www.folsomlaketoyota.com

Effortless Process and Excellent Customer Service

by from Newport Beach, CA |

I was recently in a car accident and since I have had my Toyota Camry since high school, it was finally time to upgrade. Being a recent college graduate with a low income, getting a low monthly payment as well as going through the process quickly was very important for me. I grew up near Folsom, and even though I now live in Orange County working at a very high-end car dealership, my parents told me I should contact Jeff Bear, the GM of Folsom Lake Toyota, since they have been buying their cars from him for many years and trust him. Jeff called me right away to discuss my options of getting the car I wanted (Rav4) as a "1st Time Buyer" and recommended I go through the Toyota College Grad program and lease a new vehicle. Again, since I work in the car industry, I know how busy General Managers are and how important customer service is. Jeff then put me in contact immediately with his Internet Sales Director, Ben Stahlecker, who worked out a deal very quickly with a monthly payment that I could afford. Since I still hadn't test driven and was not sure about how I would get a leased vehicle from Folsom to Orange County, I went to a local Toyota dealership in Orange County that was recommended by a coworker. Unbelievably, I had horrible customer service from the time of trying to get a hold of a sales person multiple times to set up a test drive to when I actually got to the dealership. I couldn't help thinking they didn't take me seriously because I am a young female. There was no way I was going to even consider buying from them and so I called Ben at Folsom Lake Toyota back. Right away he pulled up the deal he had worked out for me, said he had the exact car and color I wanted in stock, and that he would ship it down to Orange County to me within the week! I received my brand new Rav4 in perfect condition and couldn't be happier. Even my coworkers who have been in the car industry much longer than I have been were surprised at the good deal they worked out for me. My experience with Folsom Lake Toyota has been effortless, simple, and I am very happy with my decision to go with them instead of a dealership closer to where I live. I know I am going to continue my relationship with them for many years - no matter what part of California I end up in. Thank you Folsom Lake Toyota, keep up the good work!

April 22, 2015

Kelsey, we were more than happy to help! We're glad you love your new Rav4 and we look forward to serving you again!

worst experience with folsom service fixing recall

by from Rancho Cordova, CA |

When I scheduled appointment they told me it will take about 2 hours to fix my car; however, Forest Creasy didn't explained anything when I droped my car at 8:40am. I had to call them several times before it was ready, he called me around 3pm and said my car is ready for pick up but battery is dead and I have to buy new one and it will cost me $340??? When I came to pick up the car I asked him what happen to my battery I never had a problem with it, it always started without any problem and he was so rude didn't want to explain anything. He told me did you see your battery???? Why do I have to see it if I never have a problem with it. Are they triyng to make money on us???? I'm using same battery for over a month now after that and it's working fine, there is nothing wrong with my battery. Very rude service consultant, didn't want to deal with me. I wouldn't reccomend him to anyone. Did they use my battery for something????

April 10, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your vehicle was having problems with the battery and you had a negative experience with one our serviceman. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at 916-355-1500. I look forward to speaking with you. Jeff Bear General Manager

These people are horrible!

by from Sacramento |

They changed the oil on my car (3 years old car) and when I checked the level was WAY more than is supposed to be. And when I went to see a mechanic he said the the oil wasn't synthetic. So I ran the car for 15.000 miles with a cheap oil and wrong quantity. My friend's car's wheel came out when they were driving the car out from the shop. They forgot to put the nuts on the screws. Funny but not funny. My father's car (under warranty) has a weird sound inside, they asked him to pay $200 just to check it. I can explain what they do in 2 ways: 1. Their technicians are completed untrained and extreme sloppy or 2. They do it on purpose to break your car as soon as possible. Either way, run away from Folsom Toyota.

January 23, 2016

Thank you for your feedback about our service department, we are thankful that you brought your concerns to our attention. I want to use your case as a learning opportunity, so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please give me a call at 916-355-1500 so we can further discuss these issues. Jeff Bear, General Manager.

Amazing Car Buyig Experience

by from Folsom, CA |

I had a great car buying experience dealing with Ricky and Ken. The whole process was smooth. Great communication both through email and by phone. The car was ready for the test drive when I showed up. The dealership is also part of CUDL so financing was a breeze as well. Overall an outstanding dealership with an outstanding staff!

January 19, 2016

Thank you for your review of Ricky and Ken! We are thrilled to hear that everything went smoothly!

Not a pleasant experience.. RUDE

by from Rancho Cordova, CA |

The sales representative Ed (I didn't get his last name but he was from Jordan) was nice at first but then quickly turned rude. We wanted to view the car under the light, because it was now after 6pm and it was evening time. He moved the car into the light and we saw a few dents and scratches on the car. He proceeded to say, "Well, that is how it is." I said, Ed that is okay, calm down it is not a deal breaker but we need to inspect the car. Then he proceeded to say that he couldn't go down on the price because it a "loser car" and that they are losing money on it, because they reduced the car, already. Then he said if we don't buy it, it will just go to the auction. When I proceeded to ask him which one, he acted like he couldn't remember the name and said perhaps I should just go to an auction to get a car. Then he said I shouldn't test drive the car because I will be just wasting my time, because, they can't go down on the price. I told him, I'm here and so that I don't waste my time I want to test drive the car. It didn't seem like he was interested in assisting me or obtaining my business. After, the test drive, he asked me if I liked the car and I said yes. He then said, if I give you a good deal, will you get the car tonight. I told him the price he was asking was too high and that I have seen lower. He said, no way you aren't going to be able to find a car like this any lower. I showed him the same vehicle at another dealership for the price I wanted to pay and offered cash. He said we should finance the car. I said no I have cash. He then proceeded to go inside, as to pretend to ask someone something, and then came out 5 minutes later and said that is not going to happen. Not very pleasant. Overall the experience was disappointing and awful. Shade A.

December 11, 2015

Shad, I am sorry to hear this happened at my store. I would like to personally help you, my name is Jeff and I am the General Manager. Please contact me if I can assist. Jeff Bear - General Manager - 916-355-1500 ext.2524 - jbear@folsomlaketoyota.com

long waiting times for service

by from Sacramento, CA |

Horrible customer service. I waited over 3 hours for just an oil change. They seem to over-book services. It doesn't matter if you have an appointment or not. You are still going to wait a long time for service on your car.

October 10, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to let me know about your negative service appointment. I would like to speak with you about this in more detail to see if there is anything I can do to fix it. I would also love to use this as a learning opportunity so we can fix the issue in the future. Please contact me at tstockwell@folsomlaketoy. I look forward to hearing from you. Tim Stockwell, Service Manager

Good customer service

by from Rancho Cordova, CA |

This dealership is very good, but expensive. They always seem to make me spend over $100 for every oil change.

February 14, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to offer you your next oil change at a discounted rate of $19.95. Please email me at jbear@folsomlaketoyota.com, so I can make a note of this on the computer system. We look forward to serving you in the future! -Jeff Bear, General Manager

Question Answered

by from Willaims, CA |

They responded to my comment right away and gave me an answer. Thanks?

February 11, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, Dave.

Steve Dowd was Great

by from Cameron Park, CA |

My husband and I knew we wanted to buy a car for awhile now but have been avoiding the whole ordeal because it can be such a stressful process. We went to Steve on a recommendation from a friend and we were not disappointed. He made the car buying experience painless and extremely efficient. He let the value of the car sell itself without any high pressure tactics. I would recommend Steve to anyone who is thinking about buying a Toyota.

May 5, 2014

Thank you for your kind review. I am happy to hear you, and your husband, had a great time purchasing your new Toyota. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Jeff Bear, General Manager

John Key, Folsom Lake Toyota

by from Jackson, Ca. |

I purchased a 2014 Corolla today for my daughter from John Key with Folsom Lake Toyota, The buying experience was great. It was a pleasure to work with John and Tony Clay from the time we walked in until the close of the deal. John was very knowledgeable about the product and My daughter and I enjoyed the clear and concise information that was conveyed during the buying process. He provided a great learning experience for her, I'm confident we will make Folsom Lake Toyota our first choice when we purchase vehicles in the future.

March 13, 2014

Hi There, Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that John made this a great car buying experience for both you and your daughter. I hope she is enjoying her new Corolla and that we continue to earn your business. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Jeff Bear, General Manager