Folsom Lake Toyota

Service 888-876-7860

VISIT US ONLINE AT www.folsomlaketoyota.com

The good service

by from Rancho Cordova |

Dear Trent Wall, You are a wonderful salesman, you served us so well, you made sure that my family was safe with our car. You were patient and also quick with us. It was so nice of you and I am so thankful to drive my children to school with a new car! THANNK YOU SO MUCH!!!

July 16, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

John Key, Folsom Lake Toyota

by from Jackson, Ca. |

I purchased a 2014 Corolla today for my daughter from John Key with Folsom Lake Toyota, The buying experience was great. It was a pleasure to work with John and Tony Clay from the time we walked in until the close of the deal. John was very knowledgeable about the product and My daughter and I enjoyed the clear and concise information that was conveyed during the buying process. He provided a great learning experience for her, I'm confident we will make Folsom Lake Toyota our first choice when we purchase vehicles in the future.

March 13, 2014

Hi There, Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that John made this a great car buying experience for both you and your daughter. I hope she is enjoying her new Corolla and that we continue to earn your business. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Jeff Bear, General Manager

The best dealer in the area

by from Antelope, CA |

I purchased my vehicle through John Key. John has been extremely helpful with no pressure to buy. His prompt responses to all my questions even well after the car was purchased has ultimately earned him the best sales person in the area. Customer satisfaction is always on his top agenda. John truly understands how to sale cars in this 21st century and how to manage his cutomers with great respect.

January 14, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to hear that John did a fantastic job in helping you throughout your car purchase. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Jeff Bear, General Manager

Good cars, good deals, and good people

by from Folsom, CA |

The guys at Folsom Lake Toyota treated me great. I was after a specific one of their used trucks and they bent over backwards for me. Combo the service with a great price on my dream truck and I was thrilled. As a guy who can't stand being harassed and pushed into a vehicle I don't care for, I was pleasantly surprised at how accommodating they were. Big props to Chad for putting up with me and making me one HAPPY customer.

October 15, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We were happy to accommodate you with the truck you desired. Also, congratulations on your new truck! If there is anything else we can do to further your expectations, let us know.

Best Buying Experience

by from Concord, Ca |

I purchased my first new vehicle at Folsom Lake Toyota. I was extremely impressed with the availability of vehicles and the service I received through email as well as when I got to the dealership. I would recommend speaking with Jim McMullen if you are interested in purchasing a new Toyota. He helped me through the whole process and is a very pleasant person to work with. No tricks or games. Everything was straightforward as can be. I am a very happy customer.

Slowly declining

by from Folsom, CA |

Folsom Lake Toyota is certainly an adequate place to buy a new Toyota, though there has been some slow decline in overall quality of the buying experience over the last decade. This was our 7th purchase from this dealership, so you'd be right to consider us as satisfied repeat customers. The dealership is well-maintained, well-organized, and has friendly staff. Compared with dealers like the biggest Chevy dealer in Sacramento (which is like going back to 1975) there is relatively little sales games at Folsom Lake. At least until you get to the finance guy, where, like all dealers, there is a lot of pressure to buy unnecessary extended warrantees or pre-paid service plans. But they do take a persistent refusal with fairly good grace. What's especially troubling about Folsom Lake Toyota is that a month after buying the car, they sent a form letter that told me that they could not get financing, did not bother to apply for it, because my credit score in the mid 800's was too low! Even though they had, in reality, gotten financing on the day of purchase and I'm already making payments. When we went back to the dealer with their inappropriate and inaccurate form letter, the manager was shocked. But the finance guy told us, "Oh yeah, customers call me about that letter all the time, I tell them to ignore it." So, I'd say that this experience shows a massive disconnect in Folsom Lake Toyota's internal operations. Let's turn now to their service department. They have a very difficult time getting the car to you in less than a half an hour when you come to pick it up ofter service. There's no easy cues about where to go and what to do, the people who bring the car up front have too many other more important things to do, and it's just generally such a pain that I do anything I can to avoid their service department. In addition, they sell unnecessary service items that are not on the manufacturer's service list. This seems to especially happen if my wife brings a car in for service. It is not quite as bad as "flush the blinker fluid" but it's really still abusive. Regarding extended warrantees and service contracts. If you buy these, be aware that there is better than a 75% chance that you will lose money on the deal. Also know that if you sell the car or if the car is in an accident and is totaled, the money you have spent on them are complete losses. Dealers sell these so hard because they are huge profit makers. What does that tell you about how rational it is to buy them?

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we can provide you with reliable car-buying experiences. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

new car purchase

by from nevada city, california |

Without too much detail, what I thought was friendly and honest negotiations was more like fraud. Believe me I am right on this one, they had to cough up some cash to make it right. Why would anyone want to put up with that stress! Try a little honesty people. Only reason I didn't take the car back is I love it!

July 19, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your experience. We truly want you to enjoy the car of your choice and the service we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure you of this, please let us know.

No Hassle

by from Grass Valley |

Tobi Lui was excellent to deal will .. it was just a matter of him looking at our old truck and writing up the paperwork. Could not have been easier and got agood price