Big Easy Auto

(5.0) 4 Reviews

3660 Lapalco Blvd, Harvey, LA 70058

Great Truck and Great "Home town" type dealership!

by from Roswell, GA |

I live in Atlanta, which is about 500 miles away from this dealership. After talking with them and seeing the CarFax, I thought I would get a cheap flight and drive it home, providing it was as described. Well it was actually nicer than described so I bought it, drove it home and love it. It is a 2008 Sport Trac Limited and these guys really are very honest and the prices are very fair. Two thumbs up to my favorite Cajun car dealers!

Big Easy Auto is ALL what buying a car should be!

by from Metairie, LA |

These guys are what buying a pre-owned car should be all about. Honest, knowledgeable, friendly, and proud to be New Orleans natives... they really know their stuff! If you are in the Crescent City area and need a quality car do yourself a favor and check them out...they search out and select only the best cars and stand behind their locally owned reputation with pride! Thanks for my FANTASTIC ride Big Easy! I am truly rolling EASY...Laissez les bons temps rouler!!

Excellent Advise from a Car Lot Owner

by from new orleans |

Michael Brenner is a fair and reputable man in the community and his Big EZ Auto business is consistent with his reputation. Having purchased my last auto here, I am a happy customer who feels like she got a pretty good deal.

Mike S.

by from kansas city, mo |

When my car broke down while I was on vacation, the guys at Big Easy actually picked me up from my hotel and made buying my new car the easiest experience I've ever had. Now that I'm back at home in Kansas City in my new ride, all I can say is thanks Big Easy Auto! You guys are great!