Metro Auto Traders, Inc

600 E Northwest Hwy, Des Plaines, IL 60016

Used 888-249-4547

Got My BMW

by from Chicago, Illinois |

When I went to metro auto traders they were more than willing to try to get me into this nice 750i BMW that I really wanted Chris was a very good sales person letting me test drive the car several times and I was even able to take it to an independent mechanic to have it checked out before I bought it and Mike in the finance department as well as Gosia was very helpful to me, I would definitely recommend this dealership to any whose credit is not the best but who still wants a nice luxury car.

great experience !!!!

by from des plaines il |

I bought a Volvo x90 for me and Chevy truck for my son, its in great shape and got it for a great deal even my credit history wasn't perfect. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful , i would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a used car. Polecam Wszystkim!!!

Great Business!

by from brookfield |

I bought a Volvo S80, its in great shape and got it for a great deal. the staff was very knowledgeable and helpful, i would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a used car.

Helpfull staff.

by from Palos Hills |

We would recommend this shop to everyone! We bought a car and we are very happy with it. The people in the office are very helpful, they are doing amazing good job. Even though our credit was not perfect and had some issues , they found a very reasonable solution! Thank You very much!

It is the right place to do business!

by from Palos Hills |

We bought a car from this shop. The service is good, we would recommend to do business with this shop. Auto dealer Gino is very helpful, and Mark who is the owner of this shop is reliable person. Overall if person know what he needs , they will be very supportive and helpful.

thanks metro auto from tyree

by from southside chicago,il |

i had credit issues due to lost job with 2 repossessions jimmy helped me get my new lol .....used 2004 bmw 530i great car with exellent bank contacts thanks from tyree mcgee

EVEN WITH BAD CREDIT

by from westside of chicago |

we were treated very well from the beginning to end of buying process very happy with the purchase

had very good service helped over come our credit

by from chicago,il |

thanks for all your help with our new car,we got the car we wanted at fair price even with our credit issues